BTS01

Behind The Scene

      "You girls have such an excellent performance in studies and sports. I'm impressed" the principal of Seoul International Highschool rewarded the trio with lots and lots of praises. She smiled. Natalie, Elle and Olivia sat quietly in front of Principal Kim. They were actually happy for being praised but didn't show their true emotions. Afraid that they might be chased out if they're too excited. Well, the principal was well known for having a bipolar disorder. So, yeah. Her moods often change. 

     "Thankyou Principal Kim. Uhm. By any chance, the three of us, well uhm. The scholarship ?" Elle was completely lost of words. But luckily she managed to ask about the scholarship. Well, sort of. Principal Kim laughed. Wickedly I say. Wickedly. The girls exchanged glances with each other and pretended to laugh along with the grotesque principal. silence. 

    "I'm sorry but NO. A big fat NO" the girls were totally broken. 

 

    "But why? You said our performance was excellent." Olivia asked in a broken voice, she could collapse at any time. Her eyes were all watery and her butterflies were all dead. 

    "Yes it's true that one must have done well in both studies and sports but you girls must remember that one also must be well known and influenced. I don't care you're well known for what but as long as it's good and meant no harm to yourselves and others then I'll consider back about you girls getting the scholarships. Copy that ?" They nodded in unison. 

 

      As the school bell rang, they decided to make their way out to their classroom after showing their respect to Principal Kim. They studied in the same class so there was no need for them to take different paths. Before going to class, they headed to the canteen to reward themselves with some food and milks. Natalie sighed. She bumped her head on the table. Elle and Olivia finished their lunch without saying a word. They're completely speechless.

 

     "So what do we do now? " a simple question yet hard enough for them to answer.  

 

     "I don"t know. Maybe, participate in a singing competition? Or dancing ? Or talent time ? Or ugh" Elle ruffled her long blonde hair. 

 

    "My mom never teach me how to be famous. She taught me to be low profile instead" Natalie rolled her eyes showing some disappointment . She was obviously annoyed with the conditions they must have just to make sure they're suitable enough to receive the scholarship. She cursed. 

 

      

 

 

      Since school hour was over , the girls decided to get their backpacks in 3rd floor where their classroom was located. Along their way to there, Olivia spotted something interesting on the information board . She tilted her head and performed the act of brainstorming. She giggled. she finally knew what to do after hours of thinking.

      "Girls, look. I found something that could help us" Olivia was so happy that she accidentally pushed Natalie causing her to trip and nearly fall but fortunately Elle was fast enough to get a grip of Natalie's uniform. Olivia laughed although she knew that she almost kill one of her bestfriend. 

     "I see nothing but papers and papers and papers. Oh look he's handsome. " Elle pointed to a guy picture who was proudly holding a trophy. The guy was their senior, Ahn Daniel . He was the captain of the school football team and his team won almost all of the competitions that they participated in. Applause. 

    "Come on Elle, I thought you were a smartass . I'm not talking about the papers nor the handsome guy . I'm pointing out the news. Can't you girls get a picture of it ? " Olivia rolled her eyes and was so frustrated with those punks. 

     "Ahhh~ you mean reporters ? " Olivia facepalm. She took out her iphone and click on the Google icon. She typed something and within few seconds, a website appeared. She showed it to the girls. 

      "See this ? She's a famous blogger. She got like 3k followers and her updates always got so many likes. " 

      "So, you want us to create a blog and be just like her ? " Elle raised a brow. 

      "You're right about creating a blog but we are not gonna be like her. We are going to update about things that could get many attention such as fashions, beverages, international challenges and gangsterism. Oh that'd be exciting!" Olivia cheered. 

       "Gangsterism? Ain't that just too much ? What if we will be involved in things beyond of what we could think of?" Natalie showed her concern. Since she was a bookworm, she read a lot about gangsterism and mafia because she was just too curious about them. what she knew about them, surely enough as a warning for her to stay away from those bad people. They're dangerous and wicked. wicked is bad. 

       "You've read too much. That's just nonsense. From now, we should only think about our scholarship. No other than that . Ok?" 

      Natalie had no other choice but to agree. Well, you will never know unless you try , right ? So, they made a promise to do whatever to make their plans lead to a success, by hook or by crook. 

 

       "I think I shall name our blog Behind The Scene. " 

 

  Soon, they went home together and searched for anything that could be an update on their blog. Olivia did the blog header and display, Elle did the updates and Natalie, was in charge of getting informations for their blog. 

 

      "Girls, may this be the key to our success" they hugged.