Chapter Twenty Eight

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty Eight

Day Fourteen
 

Hangover has never been my favorite thing and i know that Taeyeon felt the same as both of us laid down her bed, looking at her ceiling, not moving a muscle at 1 pm. We woke up about an hour ago and said our Good mornings/afternoons but stayed on back. I was dizzy and so was she. We finished the whole damn thing and obviously made the whole night. 


Besides the fact that we were embarrassed at how much we made out last night, the hangover didn't help one bit. We know for sure this is gonna kill us for the rest of the day but hey! If not for the alcohol, we won't express our feelings and connect like that. 


And if you're thinking we ended up in bed and did some unholy things, sorry to burst your bubbles but despite i am with the infamous ByunTaeyeon, no we didn't. We're pure, excuse you.


Our stomachs weren't. I heard an angry grumble  from the deepest part of Taeyeon's intestine and it made me burst out laughing and Taeyeon grunting as she hit my arm and bit it. "Ouch! Yah! I know you're hungry but don't go all Cannibal on me!" I teased that made her bite me again. I mean, Man.. i don't mind having some.. "Bite marks" from Taeyeon. Hihi.


I decided to finally get up and grab my phone which was on the floor to order some food but then my phone beeped and i got a text from my mom. I felt Taeyeon's head peek over my shoulders as i read the text.


Mom: 
Your flight tomorrow would be at 6:30 pm, you have to check in by 4:30 pm sharp.
Get home safely and we miss you so much.


Oh god. This is it. I'm finally going back home.


I turned to Taeyeon and felt her sudden coldness, it made me cringe. Of course, why wouldn't she? She can converse to me in English, of course she could understand an English text. I sighed and pursed my lips before extending my hand to hold Taeyeon's chin up. The tears welling up her eyes were so obvious. "Let's go order some Spicy Ramen so we can have some lunch and then we'll go cuddle and watch movies, okay?" I told her. For once, Taeyeon looked like a little kid as she nodded. Her lips pursed to stop any tears from flowing. Of course she understood. I sighed once more and wrapped my arms around her as she buried herself on my chest.


Taeyeon excused herself to go wash up and she stayed on the wash room for a little bit, i was just staring right at her bathroom door until i decided to get my phone again and proceed on ordering. Until i realized i don't have the number of Taeyeon's favorite Ramen shop. She wouldn't mind if i go use her phone right? I mean, i even have my fingerprint saved on her iPhone. I reached to the night table to grab her Jet black phone and scanned my fingerprint until a picture of two dinosaurs welcomed me. It was me and her on our dinosaur costumes when we got out days ago. The two of us are her wallpaper. I smiled and went on placing my order, sat on the edge of the bed for a little while then placed back her phone on the night table before going towards Tiffany's room to wash up.


Our Ramen came after half an hour, we shared a huge bowl and sat closely against each other on the sofa and focused on watching "The Walking Dead" while little puppy barked at the wall, the sofa, the floor and almost everything else. Taeyeon would grumble every once in a while since she was so busy reading the subtitles and i could only love at that face of hers. How is she so adorable?


We didn't even finish an entire season and it was almost 11 pm. Though South Korea's weather was unpredictably cold, we sat on the balcony of their dorm, Taeyeon sitting right beside me while i had my arms wrapped around her and a blanket around us. Just looking at the bright lights. Listening to each other's heartbeat. 


"Can you not go home?" Her voice cracked. I glanced down at her as she had her face buried on my chest once more and i could just sigh so heavily. Taeyeon turned up to me and without my knowledge, she was already in tears. "I like alone but i don't want you leave." She managed to whisper in between hiccups. I wanted to explain. I wanted to say something but i let her speak.


Taeyeon's POV


I looked up at her face. The face that protected me from my lonely life. The face that never failed to make me laugh. The face that always filled my heart with happiness. The face that pampered me that always pampers people. The face that spoiled me when i always spoil people.


you looked after me. That always watched my back. That cared for me with all her might.


And here i thought i was patient, here i thought i was calm, here i thought no one could love me more than i love them. But she proved me wrong and was able to show it in merely a week. It sounds unreal, it sounds stupid, it sounds wrong but i have never ever felt so loved by someone until she came into my life. Everything was perfect but as the saying says, Every good thing will come to an end. And it will because starting tomorrow, i will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter