Chapter Four

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         


 
Chapter Four
Tiffany and i decided to meet the afternoon, after our quick chat session. I had jet lag and so i needed to grab some sleep at 12 pm until 3 pm, i slept then i woke up around 3:30 to take shower and get dressed. The realization of me being in South Korea still hasn't got into me and so i was like in daze while looking at the clothes hung on the closet. After a good minute or two, i finally got out the trance i made and finally grabbed whatever i think looks presentable which is a long sleeveless tee under a black sweatshirt, black fitted and cropped pants and a white sneakers, i also wore a snapback work backwards and a dark sunglasses. I also only brought my wallet and my phone. I mean, they are the only thing i need right?
About the meeting, well yeah. Can you believe it? I just made a friend here on my first day in South Korea, and it's even a member of the Korean girl group i adore the most! I mean, i would've died if it was Taeyeon but i was also half thankful it was Tiffany. Because i honestly don't know how i will act with Taeyeon around. So after i checked my reflection on the mirror to see if i can at least par with freaking Tiffany Hwang of SNSD.. i finally went out my room. I jogged down the stairs and when i got out the building, i started scrolling on my phone with this very useful Korean travel app that will help me get to wherever i need to go.
After about an hour, i arrived at this very private restaurant Tiffany told me to go to.
Well, to be honest with you. I don't know what's really happening right now. I mean, it really hasn't got into me yet, that i actually accidentally befriended Stephanie Tiffany Miyoung Hwang. Like, can you believe it? I'm just you, that normal geeky fan-girl that use to just screech behind her laptop's screen. I got lucky. I went to Seoul. And now, i'm freaking meeting Tiffany! I probably would be the luckiest person alive! I didn't realize that i was already standing for like five minutes in front of the restaurant now. And instead of actually following Tiffany's instructions which is to go inside, tell the receptionist that Tiffany Hwang reserved a room for dinner and blah blah blah. She didn't even say if i need to pull up a Korean-English dictionary or what? So instead of going in, i went to the corner of the parking, lean my bum on a plant pot and i waited there. Good thing it wasn't as hot as it would be if i was in my country. And so i am there, for once i cussed because i actually forgot my camera but then i still took advantage of my time and started doing phone photography. Snapped a picture of the sky, of the road with a Korean sign, the streets, the stores and just plainly whatever i see around. Not even knowing that there, a meter away from me standing Tiffany and chuckling while looking at me. I had my hands up while snapping pictures here and there and when i moved, i saw her on my phone screen. As usual, stylish as ever and she wasn't covered as i thought she would be. I mean, she's not even wearing a sunglass to hide her identity.
"I told you to go in! Let's go!" She chuckled and went to me as she grabbed my elbow and guided me inside with her.
We went in, sat on a small and finely lit roo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter