Chapter Two

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   
           
Chapter Two     I have never been out the country or rode the airplane alone, i've always went with my family and so everything is new for me. Two days ago before the trip, while i was packing my things, i thought how successful this trip should be. I should be very disciplined so my parents will trust me with this kind of trip again next time. I should also refrain myself from being forgetful (which i am very good at) because i know it will be such a fail if i do. I just know. 
So it's the day. I woke up early. I checked my alarm clock and i saw it's 4 am. First time i ever woke up this early without grumbling and whining because it's the freaking day i'm going to South Korea! My flight is at 8 am so i need to get ready. All i need to do is check my stuff, take bath and choose decent clothes. Oh, and did i tell you that we went shopping the day after my parents gave me the new of me traveling to South Korea. So i brought a huge blue luggage, new backpack, new jeans, shirts which i really like, a new sneakers and new snapback and baseball hat that i collect. Thinking about the money we spent already, i realized how much expensive this is, probably more expensive than the VVIP tickets for the concert. But my parents were the one who insisted and so.. who am i to say no? (insert meme-like emoticon here)
I showered and dried my hair then wore my clothes, i thought how i need to dress up well since i'm going to the country of modern fashion. My choice of clothes were comfortable. I wore a washed blue jeans, plain gray shirt but i prepared a sweatshirt because i was told that it's still cold there, a black sneakers and a gray baseball cap. I also checked my luggage, I've prepared at least ten pairs of clothes for going out and at least five for home-comfy clothes, an extra pair of sneakers and socks, jackets and sweatshirts, I've prepared toiletries, a little makeup (which are not really makeup because i don't wear them, i only use baby powder, a bit of lip-balm or lip-gloss and then eyeliner and concealer) a small notebook and pen and lastly my medicinal kit. On my hand-carry, I've prepared my needed stuff like my phone, laptop, camera, earphones, charger, gum, my papers, wallet and some other important stuff. I finished checking everything at around 5:30 and so and i went out my room with my my hand-carry, all dressed up and pulling my luggage. I can see my dad slightly smiling at the sight of the excited me. "Oh wow, you're early. Where are you going?" My mom joked while she was preparing the table. They are also both dressed up already. They were going to send me to the airport.
After eating the breakfast, we made sure i have everything before we headed to the airport. Bidding our goodbyes, the most frequent thing i heard from them was to take care of myself and my stuff. Those. Which i almost forgot in excitement, because i checked in, i misplaced my baseball hat which was one of my favorite. I was just waiting for the plane to board and i was looking around, wishing i could find it but i was not able to. Wow, is this Omen? Is something bad gonna happen? My day started good. I don't want to continue ruining it and so i just gave up and got my extra baseball hat on the luggage, yes.. i opened my luggage to get it. I was sitting there on the floor and fixing my stuff when i heard that our plane will start boarding, i grabbed an extra shirt and jeans and put it on my hand carry, too much hassle, i decided to just stuff my things back in the luggage, close it properly and lock it then went to board the plane.
After an hour, i was finally sat on my seat. Connecting flight and seat beside the window. Yes. Everything starts getting better, at least i know that this almost two hours of trip to Singapore then from Singapore to Korea, i know it's gonna be nice. I boarded the plane and took out my camera and started taking pictures when i was allowed to. I wanted to document this travel i'm going to do but when i checked the camera.. it was on a low-battery mode. Now, you know the reason why i'm the fail queen i guess? I forgot to charge it last night. I was checking on how the camera works since it's new and i totally forgot to charge it. Wow, first fail for this flight. I guess, i'll just find a charging station in Singapore since we need to wait for thirty minutes there before our next flight. Sigh. I know. Because i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter