Chapter Twenty

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


Chapter Twenty


Day Six:


I woke up at ungodly freezing hour. Gosh i can never get used to South Korea's freaking cold weather. I mean yeah i came from a tropical country and i so loved to experience winter, but i guess i really.. can't get to use to it as fast as i thought i could. I sighed and wrapped Tiffany's pink comforter on my body, i was also surrounded by her pink pillows which i didn't really mind. 


But come to think about it, i'm sleeping at Tiffany Hwang's room. I probably drool on her pillows too, i sleep with her comforter, her bed (which god knows what she's been doing) i stay on her room. Am i invading her privacy? Which kinda becomes like it. I grabbed my phone and went out the bedroom. I sat on the sofa in the dark living room and opened my phone.


3:12am


Wow. It was so early but my eyes hates me that i can't never even feel a tinge of sleepyness. I sighed and opened my instagram account. It was too late to make it private because even if i do, i already have over 700,000 followers and it keeps growing. I saw the past pictures i posted, there were more than fifty comments per picture asking who i was and how was i friends with Taeyeon and Tiffany. I mean, i didn't bother replying or checking the DM. It would soon die down anyway.


I wasn't also the type of person that would post selfie of myself but i felt the need to update and so i opened my snapchat. Took picture of the living room specifically the huge television, making sure no hint of Girls' Generation was showing then i chose the style where it would show a huge time stamp on it then posted it on my Instagram. I also opened my facebook, then i saw my friends whom i knew because of K-Pop of course and saw their messages. Bombarded actually. There were a lot of messages asking me how did i become friends with Taeyeon and Tiffany and why did i not share. It was getting sorta annoying already but i guess these were the disadvantage of knowing these girls.


I just sat there, scrolling on my social media apps until God knows when. I went back to the menu on my phone and saw my Kakao. I started deleting the messages of those people asking who i was and why was friends wi- never mind.


I saw my conversation thread with Tiffany. There were no replies still. I then clicked on the voice call and decided to ring Tiffany just for fun, she must be sleeping so after hearing the ring i'll just drop the call. When the ring started, i was about to click end call when i heard a groggy hello. She's awake?

"Hello?" I asked slowly, i heard a whine on the other line that's just evidence that i woke the person on the other line. I chuckled and then playfully snapped at her. "You totally forgot about me.." And Tiffany and I talked on the phone until the sun rose. Totally oblivious that there was someone else that's awake and that was listening to our conversation.


I opened my eyes and saw that the curtains of the dorm were opened wide. How did i end here? Oh right. Been talking to Tiffany since earlier until i fell asleep. I sat right up and saw Taeyeon's small figure on the kitchen and i can also smell something being cooked. Ah, i'm such a bum. I fixed my hair and checked my face on the reflection on my phone and turned stood up and shouted. "Good morning Taeyeon!" I then waved my hand and pointed at Tiffany's room which was my way of telling her that i'll just wash up.


I came out, fresh from shower. Wearing a plain black shirt and a comfy jogging pants and hair damp. I headed straight to the kitchen and immediately help Taeyeon set dinner. "Good morning." She greeted, her hair tied into a small pony and the rest that didn't make it flows down on her shoulder nicely. I smiled at the sight and nodded at her, i went to the fridge to get a pitcher of water then came back and ogled at the sight of freshly cooked bacons and sausages. Now darn i am hungry. I turned to her and pulled her chair then sat across. "So what are we doing today?" I asked as i grabbed a sausage and ate it bare hand to which Taeyeon followed. "We're shopping." She grinned and i did the same. Though i'm not really fond of spending and such, i thought why not? I have four more days until i get home. And so.. i should take advantage. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and raised it. "Is it okay if i take selfie of us eating breakfast." Taeyeon sat right up and nodded, giggling at my question. "You don't need to ask." She chuckled -and sat closer the table, i did the same and prepared the camera. "1-2-3 smile!" I snapped at least four pictures of us quickly changing poses, Taeyeon stood to get her own phone and told me she wants to get one too. We took a few selfies on her phone, while scrolling on her phone and while i ate. Taeyeon look up at me. "Can i post this on my Instagram?" She asked. I copied her earlier, sat right up and imitated her giggle. "You don't need to ask."


After eating breakfast, Taeyeon washed up and while i cleaned the dishes. We were going out as soon as she finishes so i decided to clean around first. Once the place was flawless, i dried my hands and went to Tiffany's room. I grabbed the camera, hung it on my chest and wore my sneakers, i also wore my baseball cap and went out, just in time to see Taeyeon wearing her sneakers. She was wearing a black skinny jeans, white shirt and denim cardigan, she is also wearing a baseball cap that is almost similar to mine, black face mask. After she was done wearing her sneakers, she put her phone on her pocket then turned to me. Handing me a black mask. After i wore it, Taeyeon went to get her car keys when i ran to her and grabbed her elbow. "Uhm hey Tae. I was about to ask if it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter