Chapter Twelve

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twelve


Taeyeon soon came out, i tried not to be affected by what Tiffany told me but i guess she was right. Less confession, less feeling, less heartbreak. But of course, i thought about what Tiffany said too. I am that person who assumes a lot, assuming is my sickness. I didn't really think that what Tiffany said means she likes me but it feels that way right? 


But if you'll think about it. Who am i even to assume that Taeyeon and i or Tiffany and i will end together. I came here for vacation, i am thankful i met them and became friends with them and that's it. That's it. I wouldn't ask for more or less, too much of a good stuff is a bad stuff. 





Tiffany and i made sandwiches and we left some on the table for Taeyeon who was still on her room, i could faintly hear her talking and i think it's still Baekhyun on the phone with her. I sighed. Oblivious of the eyes looking at me. After we ate, Tiffany ran to her room, she came back with another sticky note then left it on the table before dragging me. "Go get your stuff, get your phone, your camera and your wallet. I'm touring you around today.. let's have fun!" She invited. I nodded obediently, i hung my DSLR on my neck, got my phone, earphones and wallet then we headed out. I hope it's gonna be fun.


So we took Tiffany's mini cooper. You know what's fun? When we headed out, we wore nothing but our clothes and brought our stuff. But on Tiffany's car, she told me to open the compartment and i saw a pack of black face mask and at least four snapbacks. "That's for emergency, like if i forgot to bring anything i'd just grab one from there.." She snickered, i laughed and got two of each for us. I can't see the reason as to why i need one too. I sat on the passenger's and took my phone, it was the first time i am asking her. "Hey Tiff.. can we get a picture?" Her brows raised at my question, i think i made her mad. I should've not asked.. "Idiot! Of course you can!" Laugh filled the car and i could just snort at her answer, but then i also smiled. We wore our mask and hat but we pulled down the mask on our chin so our faces are showing. She got out the parking area and when the car stopped at the traffic light, i called out and snapped a few pictures of us. I got a permission from her to upload the picture on facebook. 


Oh did i tell you that i gained thousands of followers from Facebook and Instagram? The messages? Let's not talk about it. So i became an instant celebrity. Even more when i uploaded our picture on my facebook which got over five thousand likes and three thousand of comments, asking why i am friends with Tiffany. I don't know too. Why am i friends with her?


Tiffany told me to just ignore the comments for now, it'll ease soon. Though i think it would not because my mom just texted me, telling me that a local news entertainment wants to interview them or me and ask about my friendship with Tiffany.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter