Chapter Twenty Two

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty Two

Day Eight:

It was morning, not early but late morning. It was 8 am and i swore i could still hear Taeyeon's snoring from her room. She was sleeping like a log and i didn't even know why. I know it is wrong to enter someone's room but geezes she wouldn't wake up! I was pouting as i was standing in front of her door, looking like an awful lost creature in the world of warcraft and so with a whine, i went back to my room (aka Tiffany's room) and took a quick shower, dressed up with the thickest clothing i have which was a hoodie, over a shirt, i wore one of my favorite black baseball cap, a washed gray jeans and a pair of running shoes. I took my wallet and my phone with me then headed out. 


I took out my phone and punched a quick message so i could tell Taeyeon that i was heading out but then i remembered that i actually didn't have her number. Not even her Kakao Talk ID. How stupid of me. And again, with a whine, i headed back in, went to the living room where i saw some sticky note and sharpie then wrote a quick message to Taeyeon then pasted it on her room door.

'Be right back. Took morning walk.

Morning! :)'


Why the hell would i be leaving a message? It's not like i'm someone important to her. Oh geez, negative thoughts. Negative thoughts. Of course Taeyeon cares, she even cried her heart out when i got lost the last time i went out alone. Yup stupid silly memory of my carelessness.


As soon as i stepped out of the lobby of SNSD's condominium building, i gasped when i felt how cold it was. Steam was actually coming out of my mouth and so i ran to the nearest convenient store. Which was not so near since it was blocks away from the building, i grabbed a cup of coffee and stayed inside for a while. It was freaking cold. The hell is wrong with me. My hands were shaking as i held the coffee cup on my hands that were threatening to spill if i don't stop shaking, i tried to ignore my freezing body but then when i opened the glass door to go out, i felt my body shake like crazy. Focken holl IT'S SO FREEZING. I entered the mart again and took out my phone, i can't bare this coldness. I dialled Tiffany's number and with one ring, i heard her answer excitedly. 

"Hello little poop. You're early." She greeted, i can see her smile through the phone but i hope she can see my frown as well. With shaky voice, i answered. "Tiff, i'm outside. Can you give me Tae's Kakao Talk ID or her phone number?" I asked, i could hear her breathing from the line, she didn't ask further question but provided me what i needed. After saying a bit of hello's and hi's with Tiffany, i sent Taeyeon a message on her Kakao Talk. 

'Taeyeon' 
1 8:13 am

'Tae'
1 8:14 am

'Tae, this is you."
1 8:16 am

I was shaking while typing my message, Taeyeon wasn't responding. My head was turning round and round and my vision was getting blurry. My coffee got cold already but it was not my priority right now. I needed Taeyeon. I was gonna faint soon but i still managed to look at my phone screen.

'Tae, this is you."
8:16 am

She saw the message, i managed to type once more before feeling my vision turning black.

'7-11'
8:17

She saw again, then i fainted.





Isn't this embarrassing? I woke up, laying on Taeyeon's bed. Covered by her thick (and very Taeyeon-y smelling blanket) I was laying like a patient, a warm towel on my forehead, i had my clothes change to a comfy shirt and a pajamas. Oh gosh, did Taeyeon change my clothes? Gajdslkjalksj


Soon i heard a door close then another one open, the latter being Taeyeon's room door. A worried Taeyeon came in and sat on the edge of the bed, just beside me with tears b on her eyes. I can't look at her face. I feel like my heart was breaking, i mean. I know it wasn't a big deal, i caught a cold, i had burning fever that i didn't know about when i headed out and fainted. Unfortunately. But i didn't know Taeyeon was hell worried when she received my message.


Flashback:


Taeyeon's POV


I woke up to the sound of my Kakao Talk notification ring tone. It could be my members, i mean some of them probably would ask me to go out since they knew i stay around the dorm a lot plus they don't have any idea that i've got company as of the mean time and so i sat up and sleepily reached to grab my phone.


Then i saw the unknown message, from someone named you. Could it be here? But why would she message me when her room is practically just beside mine? I saw the messages. 

'Taeyeon' 
8:13 am

'Tae'
8:14 am

'Tae, this is you."
8:16 am

I was about to reply when i saw her last message. My eyes grew wide and so i quickly jumped out of the bed, stumbled to get to Tiffany's room which is temporarily you's room, she is not there. Her phone and wallet which were usually on the night table were there. The bed is fixed, her shoes were not by the front door. I panicked. Grabbed my jacket, ran with outside while wearing my shoes that were barely tied then went to the nearest convenience store which was 7-11, her last message. I didn't know if it was where she went but my mind was too occupied to even worry if my thoughts were correct.


It was confirmed when i saw a bunch of people by the door. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter