Chapter Twenty Seven

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty Seven
 

Day Thirteen
 

Since the adoption, Taeyeon and became busy the whole day and the rest of the night to take care of the new addition to the Kim family. Even though the Girls' Generation's dorm is capable of housing dogs, Taeyeon had Ginger stay at Jeonju for months and i knew that she isn't use to having and taking care of dogs again, specially one as different as Huskies. 


But seeing that spark on her eyes as she watched the puppy run around the dorm as we sat on the living room's sofa, the way she turned to me and repeatedly mutter 'Thank you'. It was more than enough.


And apparently, we woke up late with some scratching on the door. I turned to see Taeyeon still sleeping and i didn't want her to wake up since she was so energetic playing with the puppy yesterday so i gave her head a kiss and got up to take care of the puppy and the mess it made.


It was already around 12 noon when Taeyeon woke up, i was able to clean the dorm and also fry some Chicken for lunch when Taeyeon got out the room. The surprise on her eyes to see the place clean and the naughty puppy running around while biting on someone's house slippers definitely surprised her. She probably thought it'd be a mess. I just chuckled that made her turn to me. "Lunch is ready! Good afternoon." I greeted as i went over the table to place the plate filled with chicken wings. Taeyeon went over to me and boldly wrapped her arms around my neck.


Shat.


That took me by surprise.


She won't be disgusted if i pee my pants right?


Jesus Christ, Taeyeon. The distance. I'm gonna cough take you to cough your room cough.


"Good afternoon." She greeted as she stood on tip-toes and kissed the tip of my nose. Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. The pee is coming. I can feel it. I'm cringing. I love you. Taeyeon yeongwonhi. 


ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL.


I coughed and tried to move my eyes somewhere else, i still couldn't get use to it. But then i found myself turning to Taeyeon again, her snow white skin, her small eyes that was so sparkly, her small button nose that oh my god is so freaking cute i wanna bite it and her lips, i am going to hell but damn her lips look so ing pink i wanna taste it. I gulped and i saw how naughty her smile became. I didn't dare move. I didn't even wrap my arms around her like i always do nowadays. I stood there frozen.


This woman is gonna be the death of me.


And Taeyeon loved teasing me as she kissed my nose again.


Taeyeon's POV


I have never ever been this bold in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter