Chapter Twenty Six

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty Six


Day Twelve


I grumbled as i felt some weight, i was on the middle of the park holding hands with Taeyeon, our hands swinging as we happily walk down the pavement when all of a sudden..


I was awoken by the grumpy Taeyeon laying beside me on Tiffany's bed. I carefully opened my eyes to adjust to the light then i saw Taeyeon beside me on the bed, she has forced herself on the very little space beside me with her leg atop mine and her hands on top of my stomach, i glanced down and saw her staring so sleepily at me. "I couldn't sleep." I heard her say. I turned to the clock on the night table and read 1:06 am. Poor girl. Taeyeon must've been used to me sleeping beside her. I turned back to the sleepy yet anxious female and carefully sat up. "Come on, let's go back to your room. You must be uncomfortable sleeping on someone else's room when we can sleep at yours." I muttered in a low voice then helped her get up by taking her hand in mine then helping her stand up, as soon as her sleepy figure got to her feet, i guided her out the room and to hers by holding her waist and as soon as we got in, Taeyeon turned ot me with a small and sheepish smile, crawled up her bed and sat under the sheets as she waited for me to do the same. Of course, i happily complied and crawled under the duvet, laid her head on my arm and wrapped the other around her securely while she did the same on my waist and tangled her leg in between mine, both of us falling asleep once more.


I wouldn't mind my Taeyeon dreams interrupted by the real Taeyeon at all.


Morning came and i woke up to an empty bed, i sat up and found myself pouting at the empty side when i just slept with her beside me. I know i was getting really attached but who wouldn't? Just then, the door opened showing a Taeyeon on her PJs, smiling so toothily at me. "Good Morning. Sleep good, hm?" She asked as she went towards me and sat beside the bed, i only glanced down and rubbed my eyes before turning up to her and nodding. I felt that little affectionate pat on my head that made me smile. 


We went on with our daily routines, washing up, changing into a more comfortable and warmer house clothes and sat down the sofa on the living room as we watch some cartoon on the TV while eating Taeyeon's egg sandwich. 


It became a norm for us to snuggle like this, the past few days we have developed a whole new level of being affection that when time permits, we woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter