Chapter Three

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     


      Chapter Three

"Apologize!"    "Go bow your head!" 
"What on earth are you doing there standing you?"    "Are you even serious?"    "Go say sorry!"
But my body was too embarrassed to apologize so i just found myself going to the washroom to dry myself. I was just sat there. Pondering. Day dreaming. Blinking. Meowing.

Is it really Girls' Generation boarded on the plane? I was sat on the toilet bowl i think for almost half an hour. I was too embarrassed to go down if not for the person that was knocking. I finally dried myself and stood then look at my clothes. It looked like nothing had happened. And so staring at my reflection, i let out a loud gasp and raised my arm as i said to myself. "Hwaiting you idiot!" I swear, if reflections on the mirror could answer, it probably smacked my head already.

I slowly headed out and one of the attendant was standing there, waiting for me. Was she waiting since earlier? "Ma'am are you okay now?" She asked and i just smiled and scratched my head slightly before nodding then walking back to my seat. There, i saw the same girls that were pasted on the wall of my room, the lock screen on my laptop. Most of the girls were covered with blankets and the lights on their seat were dimmed. Everyone aside from the owner of the fruit shake.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry for what happened back there.." She let out a half smile, that half smile that looked like she was smiling in front of the camera. Oh my god, i'm sorry Taeyeon. Tiffany's so beautiful in person. I sat on my seat and turned to her, i didn't answer just yet and took my time to actually get a grasp that Tiffany was indeed talking to me. She and the girls are alive. They are real person and not just pigment of my imagination. She was so GAYable. I mean, girls would go gay for her. I wonder if Taeyeon's like this in person? 
"No, it was my fault. Please don't say sorry.." I scratched the same imaginary itch on my head and let out an awkward laugh, Tiffany shook her head and then sat so she was directly facing me. Gosh she's beautiful! I'm like.. inches away from her! "No, my hand was poking out of my seat and it was holding the glass of my drink. So i guess it's partly my fault too.." She nodded. Did i mentioned that her english is SOOOO y? I fiddled with my finger as i put my hand on my lap. I was sitting so stiffly, like the way i did on my graduation pictures. I removed my baseball cap, combed my hair with my finger before putting the hat back on. "I'm the queen of being clumsy. You just don't know." I sighed at the truth but then i heard a y, angel like laugh from Tiffany. "Oh hey.. i am too.. By the way, my name's Tiffany.. you are..?"
"My name is you." I smiled, this time. It wasn't awkward. I felt like i met a long time friend.
It's almost been an hour and a half since we left Singapore. After i went out the washroom, Tiffany and I started talking and we realized how it's fun talking to each other. She was surprised how i knew her and how i was a big fan of their group but she also told me how i didn't freak out seeing her. It was fun talking to her, i also had the chance to greet the other girls and make a small conversation with Sooyoung who was on the other end of the row where we are sitting. 
"So, you're just going for a vacation in Korea? Nice. I hope you enjoy your stay in our country." Tiffany smiled a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter