Chapter Twenty Three

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty Three

Day Nine:

Taeyeon's POV


12:00 midnight and the SM Management were bombarding me with text messages and calls. you and i finished watching movies just a little bit earlier and she is currently showering while i am dealing with how i can avoid all this calls. When i told Baekhyun i wanted to break up, that little prick told me off to his manager and i ended getting in trouble. If this was before i would've freaked out and would be hella scared but i don't feel any of that today. 


The worst thing is, since realized that Baekhyun was in love with me for real and i had this on-going thing with him. It was harder for me to deal with it. That boy was a nice boy but it was just bad that SM liked our said relationship which was initially made for publicity.


My phone kept on vibratng due to the continuos calling of my manager. But i really didn't care right now. I never had the chance to date whoever i wanted to date and my members did the same. Lucky enough for the other that they were chosen to date whom they really liked but like me, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri that were forced to date whom the management liked.


After a while, my phone stopped receiving calls from the management of SM but this time, i received one from Baekhyun. To which i answered.

"Noona.." I heard him say, i let out a loud sigh and responded. "Let's stop this. I love someone else.. let's stop." Then ended the call and turned off my phone.

Guess now i need to fight back.

Because i will date whoever i want to date. Nobody can stop me.


End of POV.


I finally finished my quick shower on Tiffany's personal bathroom and as soon as i got out the bathroom, i saw a pair of blue pajamas with a Care Bear print on it. Must have been Taeyeon preparing my clothes. I couldn't help that small smle from escaping my lips and so i quickly got it and went back in to change into it, liking how comfortable it felt and how fresh i was feeling. I was also feeling much better from Taeyeon amazing abilities of taking care of me, she has prepared almost all meals, drinks and medicines i had and my fever amazingly went down quicker that i expected. While i was drying my hair with a towel, i went out only to see a Taeyeon that was sitting on the sofa while staring at nowhere.


Kinda looking like she was carrying forty elephants on her back, she look that bothered. I held the towel still and sat beside her, she didn't even notice me staring at her side profile since she was still in deep thoughts and i didn't know what came into me when i tuck some of her hair behind her ears and lay my head on her shoulder. 


"Tae, what are you thinking about?" I asked out of curiosity and worry, she got out of her trance and turned to me then rested her head against mine, i bravely took her hands and started playing with her fingers to which she responded with a comfortable sigh. I only smiled as she squeezed my hand in return. This was her kind of comfort. Not saying a word but talking with body movements, which i grew to like as well. I waited for her to respond and after a little while, she did in a low voice. "Are you feeling better?" She asked, why would be so selfless and ask me how i am when i can clearly see that you're not doing well too. I only turned to stare at her and i guess my stare made her give up. "I asked Baekhyun, i don't want him as my boyfriend anymore." She responded in a very low, almost cracking voice.


Oh yes, she confirmed that they were indeed in a relationship. But what she said after made my heart broken and then get fixed again. 

 

She broke up with him!


I turned to Taeyeon, unknowingly smiling so wide and so happily. Which clouded Taeyeon's face with confusion as to why i am smiling so wide. When i realized what i was doing, i sat up straight and started scratching my head because even when i wasn't looking at Taeyeon, i swear i can feel her staring at me. "Are you happy that i broke up with him?" She asked, her voice was judging but when i turned to her, she was smiling. Without hesitation, i nodded my head and answered. "Of course. Yes i am happy."


My answer made her stand up, she went to Tiffany's room and i just followed her with my eyes. Is she gonna grab my things and kick me out? Oh no, my flight is still in 6 days. I can't go home just yet. Did i scare her? Is she angry? My dark yet funny thoughts were stopped when i saw her carrying the two fluffy pink pillows from Tiffany's room, she then turned to me with a smile. "Stay in my room okay? So it's easier for us to watch movies?" She said. Ah, my smile. Your reasons Taeyeon. Your reasons. It's so adorable. A DORA BOWL. 

 

I followed Taeyeon to her room and laid on her bed as i grabbed her Ryan pillow, burying my face on it along with my damp hair covering my whole face, i felt a tap on my back and saw Taeyeon holding a hair blower. Ah, i'm such a spoiled kid.


A few hours later, i found ourselves on Taeyeon's bed..


NO WE'RE NOT . FOR GOODNESS SAKES.


We're eating pizza while leaning on the headboard of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter