Chapter Seventeen

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter Seventeen


Day three:


Both of us slept early late last night. No we didn't stay up together but we arrived home probably at around 10 already? And yes, i didn't eat dinner and so here i am.. awake at 5 in the morning. Freezing because i don't know why the hell Tiffany's room was colder the the usual. And so i look up to see that there were no lights on the air conditioner slash heater. I don't know how to turn that shiz on so i just washed up and wore a thick jacket on top of my long sleeve shirt and thick jammies, i've put my very much needed phone on the pocket of my jacket and went to the kitchen. I need something hot. Gosh even the living room and kitchen's cold. Geez, why is it terribly cold today? I can feel my muscles shivering. I got some hot water and put it on a mug then held it over my palm. The warmth made it feel better but it was still cold as . 


How do you turn the damn heater on? Does it have a remote control? I roamed around the living room, found a cabinet full of remotes but non was for the heater. man, is it voice controlled?


"Hot!"
"HOTTER!"
"WARM PLEASE."


I begged while looking at the heater that was on the wall, it doesn't even have buttons nor a screen. So it must be voice controlled. Maybe it's understanding Korean because the girls are Korean. So i fished out my phone and search how to say hot in Korean.


"TTEU..WO..GO..YO..?"

It didn't turn on. I look down at my phone and saw the spelling. Ah, i mispelled that's why it didn't turn on.


"TTEU.. GEO.. WO.. YO..?"


Still didn't turn on.



Then i heard a giggle, i turned and saw Taeyeon poking her head on her door. Did i wake her up? Her eyes were so chinky, i just stood there, blinking like some kid caught red-handed of doing something she's not allowed to do. I didn't know what to do not until Taeyeon spoke. "That's the heater.." Then she pointed at the opposite direction of where i thought the heater was, it has buttons, and screen, and even instructions.. in English.


Oh my god. Upon the realization, i started kicking the ground and Taeyeon bursts in laughters. Oh god, her laugh is so healthy, so epidemic that i started laughing at the embarrassing moment as well. "It's still early, come stay here in my room. It's warm." She invited, i blinked. Should i say yes on the invitation?


But Taeyeon stayed on her spot and so yeah, she really wants me to go. I nodded and grabbed my camera from my room real quick before going with her. Still the same plain room. I wonder if Baekhyun has already come here? Maybe he did. And maybe i should stop thinking about it because i don't know where my thoughts are going.


So i went inside and sat on the chair on her study table. Taeyeon went back on her bed and sat under the sheets. She was right, her room was much warmer and the scent was so Taeyeon-y. I started fiddling with my camera until Taeyeon turned to me. "Sorry, i turned all the heaters off you know the last day?" She said. It must be a struggle to speak in English so early in the morning. "Gwaenchana. Nan molla." I tried hard. Taeyeon's facial expression was like what the and i just laughed. She was so confused as to why i was laughing but i just shook my head. "I meant it, it's okay. I didn't know as well so yeah.." I nodded and looked down at the lens of my camera when Taeyeon spoke. "You like pictures?" She asked and i gave her a quick glance and a small smile as i replied. "Yes, i like them. Memories. You know?" I then captured a picture of her plain white bed sheet. I look at the quality of the picture and saw that Taeyeon's hand was visible. Nobody would know that it's Taeyeon anyway. And so i started taking pictures of the random things on her room while Taeyeon remained sitting on her bed, once i was done she called me and now i was the surprised one when she asked me if she could see the pictures.


So i sat there, beside her on her bed as she held the camera that was on my hand and look at the pictures of her room i took. She turned to me and said a small 'Nice' and then i decided to just give her the camera so she could see the other pictures. I think she started at the pictures way back when i first got the camera because i caught a glimpse of a shot in the corner of my room back home. 


And Taeyeon was so busy looking at it that she didn't notice i was all stuffed up, trying to stop myself from squealing because man i am beside her, and we are not awkward, and we are sitting on her bed, and she smells so good in the morning and here i am i swear i can smell my armpit and i probably smelt like a freaking pig in a pen. How can someone be so unreal? She just woke up yet i can't even smell a tinge of bad morning breath, like even the morning glory on her eyes, not even a dried saliva on the corner of her lips. Or maybe.. she already washed up because i saw her drooling the first time. Maybe.


I didn't even notice she was looking at the pictures of Tiffany i took when we were on the car, the close up shots of her nose and eyes and lips. I just laughed and shook my head as i pointed at it, she was smiling as she look at it. "You are best friend with Tiffany?" She turned to me as she asked and i just shook my head in return. "No! You guys are best friend, not us." I said and nodded. She did the same and turned back at me as she returned the camera on my lap. "You wanna take good pictures i know a good place we can go." She invited. It made me freaking excited.


And so when the sun rose. Taeyeon and i showered (separately of course!) and got dressed. She was so covered. She wore a mask, a beanie, a hoodie and even glasses and i wore my cap. I mean, i didn't need to hide because i am not a celebrity anyway. I chose to wear a  black skinny jeans, semi-fit white shirt and high cut sneakers and a poloshirt that was tied on my hips. Taeyeon on the other hand wore a black hoodie, black pants, grey beanie and black mask and glasses. Darn she can pull of anything. 


I stood there, with the camera hung on my chest, my wallet and phone on my pocket and we're all set. Both of us wore our shoes and we finally headed out, this time i rode on Taeyeon famous Mercedez Convertible. The car was so cute and tiny, it perfectly fits Taeyeon. And i think she saw my expression because i heard her spoke as she opened the door to the drivers. "It's a cute car okay?" Like she can read my mind. I just shook my head and laughed.


So i rode the passengers side and wore my seatbelt. The car was so clean and as usual, it smelt Taeyeon-y. The car looks so sophisticated, just like Taeyeon. And there she was, sitting on the driver's side, with her mask d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter