Chapter 8

Striking Matches

Hello again, guys. Boy, I'm on a roll!!! ^^I think this is my third chapter today?? Plus I'm over 100 views. Yay!! Anyways, back to the story! Luv ya guys for reading! smiley

Still NARRATOR'S POV (drama mode)

Yuri got her desired reaction. Meera gasped and ran away. To her satisfaction, Meera seemed to be crying. Junsu started to struggle again, but she hugged him close and closed her eyes.

KEY'S POV

I was dying. The good kind, I mean. Haejin was kissing me. It felt strange for me to struggle against her, but I had to. I didn't want the director to yell at me again. It was so hard for me not to wrap my arms around her waist. But I knew the camera wasn't focusing on my face, so I closed my eyes and let myself smile a bit. I started to struggle again, but Haejin held me for a bit longer than the script had specified. I wiped the smile off my face, but inside I was bursting with happiness.

NARRATOR'S POV (drama mode) [AN: sorry i keep on switching back and forth between POVs.]

Finally, Junsu broke free. "Yah! Don't do stuff like that!" Yuri stepped away from him.

"I need to get back home," she said, her voice and expression emotionless. She ran away, leaving Junsu on top of the hill. The wind blew his hair back.

*               *                  *

"...And, Cut!" the fan stopped blowing and Key's hair calmed down. "Good job, everyone. That's all for today. See you all tomorrow!" Key tore down the hill to the stylists and changed back into his clothes.

"Hey! Haejin!" he called. "Wait up!" She pretended not to hear him and kept on walking until he caught up to her and grabbed her arm.

"What do you want?" she snapped. 

"Do you want to come to Jjong-- I mean Jonghyun's birthday party?"

She narrowed her eyes and was about to decline when Surim ran up to them.

SURIM'S POV

"Cut!" I quickly changed out of my costume and looked for Key. I had never had a moment alone with him. I saw him running somewhere and followed him. He grabbed Haejin-unni, and I heard their conversation.

"... come to Jjong-- I mean Jonghyun's birthday party?" At that moment, I ran up to them and interrupted.

"What party? Can I come, too?" I asked eagerly. Maybe I could get Key oppa alone, and see if he remembered me.

He hardly payed attention to me. "Sure, whatever. It's at 7. So, Haejin, are you coming?"

"Yeah, unni! Are you going?" I asked.

"No." she said curtly.

Key and I both started to protest. "Come on, unni! It'll be loads of fun!" She didn't budge.

"Please, Haejin?" no reply. "... Jaejin will be there," Key promised. Haejin rolled her eyes and finally accepted, then walked off. My heart skipped a beat. Haejin unni would come to the party only because Jaejin would? That was a guy's name... Did that mean he was her boyfriend? Then Key oppa was free! I smiled.

"Hey, Key oppa!" I said. But he ignored me and got into his car. I hid my disappointment and got into my car and left to buy a present for Jonghyun oppa. It was already 5:30. I had to hurry to get ready for the party.