Chapter 4

Striking Matches

Still KEY'S POV

"All right. Since it's our first shoot let's just familiarize ourselves with the plot..." said the director. I zoned out. He wasn't very entertaining, and plus I had already reviewed the storyline back at the shinee dorm. It was a historical drama in modern days, if that made any sense.

Basically, in the drama, the Joseon dynasty didn't collapse, and Korea is still a monarchy under Emperor Park Junho. I was supposed to play the role of a high school student named Park Junsu, who happens to be the son of the emperor. In the drama, I fall in love (duh!) with Meera, who loves me back, even though I don't know that, and she doesn't know that I love her. The problem is that I've been matched by the matchmaker to marry Yuri. Yuri loves me, but I don't love her back.

The director was still explaining the plot. I felt like rolling my eyes. He was so boring! But of course, I had my image to consider... All I cared about was right now was who played who. Looking around the room, I spotted a girl who looked just as bored as I was. She was pretty cute. She caught me looking at her, and I quickly looked away. Maybe I could introduce her to Taemin. Having a girlfriend for himself could help him understand the want for privacy..

I turned and looked at Haejin. She was ignoring my pleading gaze. All my thoughts of Taemin and the other girl evaporated. I still loved Haejin, and I wanted her back. I hoped she would play Meera...

Sorry I wrote so little... but one question. If one or two other shinee members are going to get involved in the love triangle, who should it be? I was thinking Taemin and/or Onew/Minho... Please tell me in the comments! Thank tons! > <