~4~

Ephemeral

[Enjoy! And please comment what you think so far^.^]

 

Warning: Slight cursing and suggestive language

 

 

"Sehun-ah, come lie with me." Luhan had told Sehun one sunny Saturday afternoon. Sehun moved from his desk where he'd been studying. Moments ago he'd been engrossed in the math equation he'd been solving but Luhan's voice had always been like an inner voice to Sehun, he heard it no matter what, sometimes even when Luhan wasn't there.

"Let's talk Sehun-ah." Luhan said, intertwinning their fingers together and snuggling his face deep into Sehun's chest.

"What about?" Sehun asked, almost chuckling at his boyfriend's cute child-like behaviour and tone.

"Anything. Even unimportant things are important when I'm discussing it with you, Sehun-ah." Luhan said affectionately, moving his head right in front of Sehun's face and nuzzled his nose against Sehun's.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you? You're so cheesy, they could practically use your cheesiness to top pizzas for weeks!" Sehun complained but ran a finger down Luhan's cheek tenderly.

"In that case Sehun-ah," Luhan said pulling back from the embrace, a slow smile making onto his face while his eyes gleamed with mischief, "you could eat me." Luhan would finish with a smirk and stare at the dumbfounded look on Sehun's face. 

Needless to say, the words shared after that were very numbered and the more physical exchanges were uncountable.

 

The rain was beating him down, thunder and lighting decorated the night but neither mattered to Sehun. Suddenly he was angry, as angry as the restless sky. He sat up in a swift motion and began pounding the ground as if he could open it and find the answers he needed, or more likely find the person he needed.

"Luhan!" Sehun screamed. "Luhan, why?" Sehun demanded, both fists pounding the ground like a dream, but he could never beat as fast as his heart was then. He was so ing furious at Luhan. How could he? Did everything mean nothing? He had promised to love him forever. Forever wasn't over yet. So why did Luhan leave him?

"Luhan!" Sehun screamed, but his voice was much quieter now, it lost the heat. It was more desperate, pleading, remorseful. His knuckles hurt, his hand ached but ache and pain had become an extened ligment of his and it no longer felt foreign. He welcomed the pain but his frustration stayed. He kept hitting the solid ground, waiting for it to weaken like him but it never did even soddened by the rain and eventually it was Sehun's strength that was drained.

"L-Luhan? L-L-Luhan-ah?" Sehun choked, praying for all this to be a nightmare and that anytime soon, his honey haired Deer would shake him awake and kiss the reminants of the nightmare away. The only thing that shook was the ground, as the sky rumbled again.