'Late Confession' Review

✪ Cotton hearts review corner ✪ (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)

 

Title: 5/5

I really liked the title, and it suits the story very well. It would definitely catch a reader's attention, and it was short and nice :) I have to give you full mark on this because the title was it somehow sounded sad, and the title are not the same as other story.

 

Poster: 5/10

Even though I was the one that made your poster, I felt that it was a little to plain. But everything else is nice :) 

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

The description didn't reveal the whole story, or a bit of what the story was about. The foreword kinda reveal the ending, and that she won't end up with Myungsoo, and I could guess it will be a sad ending, just by looking at the foreword. But everythng else is nice :)

 

Plot: 8/10

It was a really sad story, and I love the plot :) You also did use the plot very well.

 

Originality: 13/15

To be honest, when I first view this story, I thought it will have a happy ending, and that the two main characters be together like other stories do, but I was wrong! It turned out that her friend ended it up with him instead. So this story was very original. But I took off 2 points because many stories have a girl being rejected by a guy. Many stories have the main girl asking the guy out, and he rejected her, and later he came back for her, and they fall in love, but this story is different. It was very well done!

 

Flow: 6/10

I felt that you rushed it a little because Minyoung was mad at Seoyeong, but they make up, and were friends again. So you could've add more details, and add more info.

 

Grammar/ vocabulary/punctuation/spelling: 17/20

I didn't find any grammar, vocabulary, and spelling mistakes at all. But there were a few puntuation mistakes.

 

writing style: 8/10

I really like the way you write. You described her feelings well, and how each characters felt, but maybe not too well.

 

Overall enjoyment: 10/10 

I really enjoyed the story! It was the best oneshot I've ever read! I was so into the story that, I didn't realized that it ended, and felt disappointed when it did. I really hope you will make a sequel :)

 

In all, 80/100.

 

It was a really nice story to read, and I hope you will make a sequel! ^^

 

Good luck on your future stories!

Blacklover_1995