"Forgive Me" Review

✪ Cotton hearts review corner ✪ (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)

 

Reviewer: Chindee

Now listening: Cover Girl by Infinite

 

Title: 5/5

Self explanatory title and is a quite important phrase of the story. Well done!

 

Poster: 10/10

Clearly shows the two main characters as well as the title and author. Again, well done!

 

Description and Foreword: 6/10

I feel as though you gave away too much of the plot and the description about your past with Woohyun was confusing and complicated. I didn’t read the prequel, so that might have caused some confusion.

 

Plot: 7/10

There were parts that were suspenseful and cute! I really enjoyed the cute and fluffy moments!

 

Originality: 7/15

An ex-boyfriend that still loves you and wants you back is a plot that has been overly done. Though you added an extra twist to it, I still feel though you could’ve been more creative.

 

Flow: 7/10

There were some bits were I feel as though you rushed the story a bit and there was a sudden rush of events near the start.

 

Grammar/ vocabulary/punctuation/spelling: 15/20

You’re spelling and vocabulary was satisfactory, I think the main problem was your punctuation.

 

You don’t ever drink and never plan to but now in your mind a club is where you can just let out a bit of stress.” – This sentence is too long. “You don’t ever drink and never plan to. But now in your mind, a club is where you can just let out a bit of stress.”

 

He was sitting a few seats away from you with a drink in his hand staring at the people on the dance floor.” – This sentence is also too long. “He was sitting a few seats away from you, with a drink in his hand, staring at the people on the dance floor.”

 

…Don't you have alot of girlfriends?...” – Alot isn’t a word, ‘a lot’ is the proper way to write it.

 

I hope nobody mind if I borrow you for the night right?” – This doesn’t make sense, the correct way to write this is. “I hope nobody minds if I borrow you for the night, right?”

 

Nobody won't hear you either.” – Replace “won’t”  with “will” and it will make more sense.

 

“...but you immediately falls down.” – “falls” should be “fell”.

 

why Woo Hyun why are you doing like this to me?” – This doesn’t make sense, maybe you should replace “doing” with “being”.

 

Afterwards he lifted you up and swing you around.” – This doesn’t make sense, replace “swing” with “swings”.

 

Writing style: 7/10

I didn’t really feel much emotion from your fanfic. I feel as though it’s lacking something.

 

Overall enjoyment: 6/10

I really enjoyed the fluffly moment near the end, however, I personally, prefer stories to not include ‘you’ or ‘____’.  Other than that, your story was really cute!

 

In all, 70/100.

 

I hope that this review will be able to help you with your future fanfictions!

 

All the best,

Chindee.