Chapter 5

MoonLight City

Chapter 5

Aaron was on this way home, he didn't care about anything else. He didn't even bother to finish his inspection, he needed to talk to them. He wanted the truth from them. He was still angry with Chun and Angela. He couldn't believe that they were hiding everything from him. As he got home, he went to look for Chun and Angela.

Xiao Li:Young master, you're home.

A:Where's my Ge?

Xiao Li:He's in the dinning room with Young Mistress Angela and Young Master Wang Jiro and Tang Danson.

Aaron walked furiously to the dinning room. He didn't care if their friends were visiting. He was too angry to care. He couldn't believe that Chun had been hiding the truth from him all these years. As he entered the dinning room, everyone looked up.

CH:Ah, Aaron you're home early today?

A:YOU! (shouts and walk up to Chun and grabs his shirt)

CH:What's wrong with you? (confuse)

A:Why didn't you tell me that Gui Gui was Chen Ying Jie? Why didn't you tell me that she was working in OUR mall five years ago?! (still holding onto Chun)

CH:So this is what everything is about. Let go of me and I'll answer your questions.

Aaron was hesitant to do it, but he decided to let go of Chun.

AZ:Wait! You told you that Gui Gui use to work for us? (confuse)

A:Mr. Zhong did.

AZ:Mr. Zhong? The guy who works with customer service?

A:Yes. (still angry)

CH:I didn't tell you that Gui was Chen Ying Jie, because I didn't know that was her real name too, at least not until I saw her at the orphanage. It's not my fault that you didn't ask for her real name. About her working for us 5 years ago, I have no clue about that either. This is the first time I heard that she worked for us.

A:What?! Are you like freakin lying to me NOW?!

(J-Jiro, D-Danson)

Jiro:Aaron, calm down. If Chun knew that she was working for you guys, wouldn't he tell you. I mean, I'm pretty sure he would want you to see her. I miss your smile. I hate seeing you giving people a cold shoulder, if I knew that she was working for me, I would of told you. But...since Chun didn't, I'm pretty sure he didn't know. I know that he kept you in the dark all these years, with the Gui search, but I know that he wouldn't keep this from you.

Danson:Aaron, I understand how you feel, but you must put yourself in Chun's shoes.

A:So...you are telling me that all of you guys have a part in this too?! (anger starts to boil again)

J:Look Aaron, when Gui left, we all decided to look for her. We wanted to surprise you when we find her. No one knew where she went. She just disappeared. We just found her recently. We wanted to tell you, I mean, I told Chun to tell you, but he said that he wanted to surprise you. We didn't know that she would refuse to see you. If we knew that she was reluctant to see you, then Chun and Angela would of brought you to have coffee with her.

A: (still angry) So, YOU BASICALLY WENT TO LOOK FOR HER, WITHOUT MY CONSENT!! I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY, ALL I HAVE TOWARDS HER IS HATRED! I HATE HER. SHE LEFT ME FOR MONEY AND KILLED MY FATHER!!!!!! (storms out of the room)

D:Aaron! Wait!

Aaron stopped at the door. He didn't turn around, but he couldn't bring himself to leave either. He wanted to hear what Danson has to say.

D:Aaron, she had her reasons for leaving, but it wasn't for money that she left. You just misunderstood her. Actually, we all did. Also...she didn't kill your father. He killed himself. He couldn't face what he did to you. So...he killed himself. Aaron, I know that you still love her, but you can't just face the fact that she left you. If you knew the reason, will you still hate her?

A:I WOULD ALWAYS HATE HER!! (walked out of the room)

Everyone watch at Aaron left the dinning room. Silence fell upon them. They didn't know what to say or what to do. They hadn't expect this outcry from Aaron. More than that, they didn't expect him to meet Gui Gui. No one said a thing after Aaron left. Thoughts were left unspoken. They just stared at the place where Aaron stood before. They knew that he needed time to himself. This was all too sudden for him. They knew that he needed to face the facts. To be exact, he needed to face the TRUTH.