Chapter 12

MoonLight City

 

Aaron looked into her eyes. He wasn't sure if he should tell her. He knew that if he tell her, maybe, just maybe, she will be mad at Ya Tou. He hesitated before answering her.

A:Do you really want to know?

G:Of course! (still shock)

A:If I tell you, you have to promise me that you won't get mad at that person.

G:(stared at Aaron) Um...okay. I promise.

A:Ya Tou told me. She told me about everything. Gui, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you trust me? Why did you have to hide from me? I know that I was wrong to hate you, but I finally understood why you did it. I'm not mad nor do I hate you. I just want you by my side. (takes out the necklace) Gui, you're my angel.

Tears starts to form. Gui tried so hard to fight off her tears, but it was no use. She was sitting in front of Aaron, and he was holding the necklace that she gave him. She couldn't believe it.

G:Aaron, I just need more time. (cries)

A:Gui, I'm here for you now. Whatever that happened in the past, is in the past. I love you.

Gui couldn't believe her ears. He told her that he loved her. Tears starts to fall. Aaron got up and walked up to her. He knelt down and wiped her tears. He knew what she was feeling. He did love her, and he would always love her. He grabbed her and hugged her. He hadn't hugged her in a long time. He had missed holding her close to him.

They talked about the past 5 years. It felt like a burden was lifted off her shoulders. After two hours of talking, they decided to go out and join the party.

When they entered the dinning room, everyone turned and stared at them. Jiro and Danson couldn't believe what they were seeing. Aaron and Gui was together! Aaron grabbed Gui's hand and they walked up to the group. They talked to each other for the whole night.

When it was a little past mid-night, Gui and Ya Tou left. Aaron couldn't bear to let her go. But, he knew that Gui needed her rest and they needed to bring the sleepy Su Jin home. Aaron walked with Gui to the car. He hugged her before she left.

Aaron entered the house, with a smile. Chun cried. Aaron went to his room and took a shower. After his shower, he went to his treasure box and took out the pictures of him and Gui. He smiled and cried at each one. He was happy that they were back together, but is the end of their obstacle? Or will there be more coming their way?

When Gui got home, she took Su Jin to her room. She hadn't slept with Su Jin in a while. She had missed sleeping with Su Jin. She had spent too much time on herself, that she had forgotten about Su Jin. She put Su Jin on her bed and went to take a shower. After her shower, she went to her bed. She kissed Su Jin on the forehead, before laying down next to her. She stared at Su Jin for a while. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep.