Chapter 1

MoonLight City

Chapter 1

Five years ago, Aaron Yan Ya Lun and Gui Gui met each other. She was different from the other girls. She did not love Aaron for his money, but she loved him for who he was. He was happy being with her. Aaron was the second son of a rich family. His older brother, Chun, was going to take over the family business. Aaron, on the other hand, was a rebel without a cause. He always causes trouble and hates staying at home. He has a grudge against his father. So, he ran away from home. He went missing for three years.

Three years later, he returned, but this time, he came to attend his brother's wedding. Chun was marrying his long term girlfriend, Angela Zhang. Chun sent Lao K to pick up Aaron from the airport. Upon his arrival, he saw Lao Km, who was waiting for him. Together, they went to the wedding hall, where Chun and Angela were getting married at. Aaron was about to go look for his brother, when he notices a sign that was put up. His father was planning to sell the only necklace that his mother had left for him. Anger was boiling inside of him. He couldn't believe that his father would do this. Instead of looking for his brother, he went to the reception desk. He saw the necklace there sitting on the counter in a beautiful case. He wanted to take the necklace, but he had to fight off the receptionist. He knew that the only way to distract her was to flirt with her, so he flirted with her and distracted her from the necklace. After, getting his job done, he got ready to leave.

He was too late, by the time he starts to leave, his father and brother already knew about the stolen necklace. Lao K and a group of body guards chased after Aaron. As he was running down the street, he bumped into Gui.

Gui was from a rich family, but her parents died in an accident. After the funeral, her older brother, Calvin, and Gui went to live with their grandpa. Everything that belong to their parents were under Calvin's name, but since Calvin was not old enough to take care of the company and estates, his grandpa, decided to hand over the company to his uncle.

Two months after the funeral, Calvin took Gui Gui and they ran away from home. Calvin couldn't stand the mistreatment that Gui had to faced because she was the only girl in the family. Their uncle hated Gui, so Calvin took her away. They went to stay with Gui's childhood friend, Ya Tou. With Ya Tou's help, Calvin was able to open a flower shop.

As Gui was walking to the shop, Aaron bumped into her. Not knowing what to do, he grabbed her and pulled her into the alley with him. They both hid in the alley until the body guards were gone. From that day on, they started dating, until one day, Mr. Yan found Aaron.

A year later, Mr. Yan called Gui Gui and asked her to leave him. At that time, Aaron had gotten into a car accident and was in the hospital. Her sister in law had died giving birth to her niece two months earlier, and Calvin was in the States. Gui didn't know what to do. She needed money to pay for her niece's transplant, but where could she get the money. Calvin lied to her grandpa and uncle that Gui left the country, so she couldn't ask them for money. So, she decided to take Mr. Yan's money and left Aaron. Little did Mr. Yan know that she took the money for the transplant. After taking the money, Gui Gui returned to her grandpa's side. She became the princess of Chen Merchandise.

Not long after her return, her uncle had died in a plane crash, leaving everything under Calvin's care. Gui Gui decided to work in an orphanage, after school everyday.

When Gui left, Aaron changed. He was cold and never dated anyone. His smile disappear, and he was working for his dad. A year after the disappearance of Gui, Mr. Yan had died. Chun and Angela was worried about Aaron, so they decided to find Gui. They spent five years looking for Gui Gui without telling Aaron.