08 | I'm Back

Invisible | Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

08

I ' M   B A C K

 

My eyes widened but Jungkook remained unfazed. 

"It's Jin hyung!" he said excitedly but Seokjin just stood there, not moving. "What's wrong, hyung? You look like you saw a ghost." Jungkook chuckled at his own joke.

Seokjin ran his fingers through his hair and hit his head a few times.

"Jungkook-ah, is that really you?" Seokjin started shuffling forward to him. 

I just continued watching in complete disbelief.

Jungkook nodded, running up to him, looking super excited.

"H-How..." Seokjin looked to the floor and started slapping his own cheeks, "I must be dreaming, I'm dreaming."

"No, it's really me, hyung, see!" Jungkook jumped on him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"AhhhaAHHH!" Seokjin screamed, falling back. "D-Do you see this?" he asked, looking up at me from the floor.

I looked up to Jungkook who finally gave me some eye contact.

Wiggling his eyebrows he said, "Baby, I'm back, I'm free!" he said, kneeling down to Seokjin and helping him stand up.

"Baby?" Seokjin looked to me.

"I-I can explain," I stuttered.

"SOMEONE BETTER EXPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE," he yelled, making both Jungkook and I jump out of our skin.

"Jin hyung, long story short, I'm back."

"What do you mean you're back?" Seokjin asked as they tore apart. 

"I missed you, hyung," Jungkook said,  his arms around Seokjin's waist.

"I went to your funeral. I threw dirt on your grave," Seokjin said, letting tears flow freely.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but pulled Seokjin back into another hug and his hair. 

 

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

 

"A ghost," Seokjin said, nodding to himself, "Oh okay."

"Makes sense, right?"

"Yeah, it does now," he said, nodding in an almost mocking matter.

"I kne-"

"No! It makes no sense at all!" Seokjin said, throwing his hands in the air.

"It's pretty unexplainable hyung, please just believe me when I say that I'm back. And I'm back for good."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Aren't you happy?" Jungkook asked me, closing the door behind him. 

It was a long day at Seokjin's house, figuring out so many things about my life, about his life, and then Jungkook comes in the middle of all that and drops a bomb on us.

"Baby," he said, walking over to me, holding my hand in his.

I jerked it away, withering from his touch. He was no longer cold like I remembered him. He was warm.

"W-What's happening to y-you?" I asked.

"I already told you, baby, I'm back from the dead," he reached for my hand again.

"Stop calling me that!" I said, forcing my eyes shut to prevent the tears threatening to fall.

"Baby..."

"Stop it!"

Why does everything feel more complicated now than before?

Baby, if you listen to me I can clear the complications.

"If you're back from the death how can you still read my mind?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter