12 | Love

Invisible | Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12

L O V E

    

"It came back!" Seokjin yelled from the table.

I opened one eye lazily and looked over the couch at him while some guys were running to him and others were still laying, like me, on the couches or at their desks.

"What was the result?"

"They..." I stood up and walked over to him. When I looked at Seokjin's face as he scrolled through the laptop, my heart broke, "They accepted it."

A single tear slipped from his eye, but I was the complete opposite. I lost it right there and then, in front of all the boys.

"Tae Hee-yah," Jimin said, concerned and walked to me, enveloping me in a hug.

"My mother can finally rest in peace," I muffled into his shoulder.

"Wait... guys," Taehyung's voice spoke up as he strode out of his office and to the table, typing something into the electronic device.

"Yeah?"

"We still haven't found out Jungkook's killer," Taehyung said, turning to the screen.

After he had come back, I learnt he had told the boys that he was back because he wasn't actually murdered, but was accidental death. I don't understand how Jungkook thought that they had actually bought that, but he thought that. All the while, the boys had made a pact to find his killer, and were going pretty well with it.

"I don't know if this will help, but Jungkook had seen Mrs Kim murder my mother in real life, all those years ago," I told them and they all turned to me with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah," I nodded, "He saw it and he helped me escape."

 

The day finally came to arrest Mrs Kim and we were all shaking as we walked up to the doorstep.

"Seoul PD, open up!" Hoseok yelled, his voice trembling.

The door opened revealing Seokjin's mother, looking at us with cherry red eyes.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Kim Tae Won, anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of Law. You have the right to..." Yoongi's voice became inaudible as I watched Seokjin standing from behind him. He stared at his mother, tears streaming down his face as his mother had a small smirk on her face.

That honestly made me want to walk up to her and slap her hard.

She definitely seemed like the person to kill for what she wanted.

 

"Okay guys, we need to figure out who killed Jungkook soon," Hoseok said, walking over and sitting with us at the table.

"Why?"

"It's almost been three months since he's back, hasn't it?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah..." I slowly nodded.

"That means he's gonna either be stuck on earth for ever and ever, or he's going to hell!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Hyung, where did you learn that?"

"I read it in a webtoon once," he replied.

"Wow," I laughed, beginning to get anxious.

Nah it can't be true.

What can't be true?

I jumped out of my skin.

Jungkook?

Hey baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter