06 | ...Kiss?

Invisible | Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

06

. . . K I S S ?

 

"Did you jus-"

"I never thought I'd be able to do that," Jungkook said, and lay down on the bed.

He just kissed me!

I did.

"But you're a ghost," I blurted out.

"I know," he said, casually as if we were having a conversation about our favourite colours.

"Jungkook!" I basically screamed.

"Woah!" he jumped back, and almost fell off the bed.

"Why are you acting like this is nothing? You're a ghost. But I touched you. You ki-"

I stopped talking when I saw a small smirk spread on Jungkook's face.

"You think this is funny?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No," he suppressed his smile, "No I do not."

"Why can I touch you?" I asked.

"Well, we gotta find out, don't we?"

 

It had been two days since I talked to Jungkook, since I touched him, since I kissed him. I could not stop thinking about that kiss. He was such a good kisser. He seemed like such a young kid, how could he do that?

"I'm a good kisser am I?"

I heard a voice and saw a smug Jungkook walk into view, his hands in his pockets, his signature pose.

"H-How did you-"

How did I seem to keep forgetting that he could read my mind when that's all he ever does?

"Well it's not like I had much practice, but if you really want to-"

"Did you find out anything?" I asked.

He came and sat across from me at the kitchen bench.

"About what?"

"About why I can touch you!" I slid my bacon and eggs onto my breakfast plate.

"Oh, right, yeah," he nodded, looking to the table.

"Well?"

"Mmm?"

"Are you gonna tell me?!"

"Uhm, it's because," he then said something but hid his mouth under his hand so I couldn't hear.

"Yah!" I snapped.

"Okay, okay! When a ghost starts to be able to touch a living thing," he started, "it's because they have a mutual attraction pulling them together."

"What?!"

"Not my words! It's the Elder's words!"

"Elder?"

"The man who stands in front of the Golden Gates, the Elder."

So does this mean that I like Jungkook? No way. There is no way in hell do I like that kid.

"I'm not a kid, and don't use the word hell so lightly like that!" Jungkook spurt.

"Are you sure about it?"

"That's what he told me," he nodded, hiding his face.

"Ugh I'm tired," I sighed, ruffling my hair, "I'm going to work."

"I'll come with!" he chimed from behind me.

"No, you stay here," I said, not turning around.

"You want me to come," he replied.

"Not really," I lied.

 

"Tae Hee-yah! My mom really likes you," Seokjin said as soon as I entered the top floor. I hadn't heard from the boys at all during the weekend so I was still left in the dark about how his mother felt about me.

"Yeah, she wouldn't stop talking about you, always kept bringing you up," Yoongi said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. How would he know?

"They go over to his place often," Jungkook beside me filled me in.

"Your mother is really sweet," I replied.

"You're always welcome home," Seokjin said.

"Well, I'll make sure to come more often then," I smiled and they then walked into the meeting room, and started to talk about the new case.

Jungkook sat next to me and gave me amazing hints, he was smarter than I thought. The boys would stare at me in awe whenever I would say something super smart.

"Do you wanna go anywhere special for lunch?" Hoseok asked me after we had all finished writing and checking each other's reports.

"Seon Dook's Chicken Place! Seon Dook Ajhumma!" Jungkook cheered.

"Who?" I turned and asked him.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked.

"Seon Dook Ajhumma! Please babye?" Jungkook asked. I rolled my neck. He still calls me that.

Of course I do. I love to tease you baby.

"How about Seon Dook's Chicken place?" I asked, having not the slightest clue what that was.

"You know that place?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook swiveled to stand behind Taehyung, starting to nod his head profusely, indicating for me to say yes.

"Y-Yeah, I do," I laughed, "Who doesn't?"

"Well then it's sorted," Namjoon said, "we're going to Seon Dook's Chicken place!"

"But we haven't been there since..." Jimin started to say, looking to the ground, all the excitement and happiness drowned from his face in less than a second.

"Yah," Yoongi snapped, sniffing as well, "Don't even bring that up."

I turned to look as Jungkook but he was just watching his hyungs, I saw his eyes become glossy and I could almost hear what he was thinking.

They miss me?

You have a strong intellect.

Jungkook's voice in my head said.

Yes. Yes I do. Which is why I told you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter