Two

Let's Fall In Love....Again

“How have you been?” Chanyeol asked looking down at the canned coffee he had bought. His face was down and he could not see Kyungsoo face to face.

 

“What do you think, after seeing me after such a long time? Do I look sad to you?” Kyungsoo answered back.

 

“Did I say that? Don’t I even have the right to ask how are you? I have been your boyfriend Kyungsoo, for more than two years.” Chanyeol snapped.

 

“You WERE my boyfriend Chanyeol. Not anymore.” Kyungsoo said, coldly. “I think discussing about Jongin is more important than our relationship. It will lead to another argument. I have a lot of work to do. I hope you are done with the formalities downstairs. I have been getting calls.”

 

“I am sorry.” Chanyeol got up from his seat and held Kyungsoo by his shoulders.

 

“I am sorry Kyungsoo. I am really sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.” Chanyeol had tears in his eyes.

 

“No need to be sorry anymore Chanyeol. How many times do I have to tell you? I have moved on, leaving everything behind- my past, my relationship with you. I am doing what I always wanted to do. I am the head here. I am happy. So forget about it Chanyeol, just forget it.” Kyungsoo told him, with a heavy heart.

 

“You never accepted it Kyungsoo. Not then, not now. I want an answer. You are telling me to move on, but not even once you told me it’s okay. You are fine and not hurt. Not a word of assurance.” At that moment Kyungsoo’s phone rang. There was another emergency patient and he had to rush. Once again without answering Chanyeol’s question, Kyungsoo left the place.

 

Chanyeol was frustrated. He hit his hand on the wall in anger. It had been a year since they had broken up. Chanyeol of course had his reasons. Kyungsoo knew those reasons, but however much Chanyeol tried, Kyungsoo never forgave him for his actions.

 

Kyungsoo rushed to the new patient that had entered. It wasn’t a very serious case though. It hardly took any time for Kyungsoo to order his interns what to do and soon he left the place. He wasn’t feeling good anymore. His heart was heavy. His past had been revived by Chanyeol once again. Accepting Chanyeol’s apology- probably he will never do it. The way Chanyeol had broken his heart had been too much for him to bear. He knew he would have to face Chanyeol someday, but like this- he did not expect.

 

Kyungsoo got up to leave for the daily check- up of another patient. When someone came running.

 

“Kyung-ah....do you know those people?” It was Jongdae, the most talkative doctor in the whole hospital and a big time gossip-monger. He was Kyungsoo’s best friend too. Kyungsoo was quite close to him, but sometimes he surely would get annoyed, when he tried to pry into things too much.

 

“I only know the police officer there. No one else.” Kyungsoo said, while he checked another patient’s chart.

 

“I guess the police officer fainted.”

 

“What?” Kyungsoo was up on his feet.

 

“Don’t worry. He was just exhausted from the whole day’s action. I gave him an IV. I guess he will be up in an hour or two.”

 

“Thank God.”Kyungsoo sighed. After meeting his daily patients, he would go to check upon Chanyeol once.

 

“Then tell me about them.”Jongdae nudged Kyungsoo.

 

“I am bound to protect my patient’s privacy. I am not supposed to tell you.” Kyungsoo continued with his work.

 

“No...tell. Otherwise I am not leaving this place.” Jongdae sat with his legs up.

 

“It’s a case of kidnapping. The guy who was brought in pregnant, was kidnapped. His husband and my patient saved him. The police officer was in-charge of that case. Now go. I gotto leave.” And Kyungsoo shoved Jongdae out of his cabin before he could ask any other question.

 

He went for his daily visits and checked on all the patients properly before they were being discharged. Most of them were old people with some or the other bone problems. One was a bone cancer patient, who was being released after a successful treatment. Most of the patients fell for Kyungsoo’s easy going personality and his calm nature. Therefore, although Kyungsoo did not delve much, the patients used to get really attached to him.

 

Kyungsoo then went once again in Jongin’s room, where Jongdae had also placed Chanyeol on the sofa itself. Chanyeol must have been too heavy to be lifted, after he fainted. He just sat there and brushed his hair off his forehead.

 

“I am sorry Chanyeol. But I really cannot forgive you.” Kyungsoo whispered slowly, as a tear fell down his face.

 

Everything pretty much calmed down after that day. Kyungsoo was back to work. Chanyeol was doing well the very next day itself. It would take both Jongin and Sehun time to regain their consciousness. What Kyungsoo did not expect is Jongin getting a high fever.

 

It was both a good and a bad sign. He knew that his body was reacting to the medicines given to him and his health was improving, but then he was still not conscious and he would not understand whether the fever had any other effect on his body.

 

Anyways Kyungsoo did take care of his fever. Jongin seemed to be traumatized by the whole incident. He often broke out into night terrors and spoke about saving Sehun and his baby, when he was not still fully conscious. Kyungsoo knew, before this week would end, this boy would be awake.


 

Hello everyone....This your beloved writer. I had seriously no idea, I would already have so many views and this many subscribers. I also got two comments. Thank you so much all.

I haven't decided till now a proper plot for this story, so there might be some boring chapters with very little useful info in them. Coming to Mpreg....well...in my previous fic I had discussed that I won't be making this mpreg. It would just be a . Since I don't know where and how this fic will end up.... I cannot actually garauntee a mpreg. If I am able to add in the end, I might, but I still don't know...I might not add it all also.

Lastly, I will be following the pattern of Bitter Love, an update a week. I can post it on any day of the week, but if an update is done on Monday, you won't be getting another one till next week starts, until something comes up and you guys are lucky enough.....

Please UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT...!!! please Upvote though...

-RonRoxx