Nine

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were too busy now. Since Baekhyun had agreed to go ahead with the wedding, they had been running around places sending invitation cards and inviting people for their wedding. Since Chanyeol was in the police, and a small bit of his company consisted of doctors who generally treated him and other colleagues, he did not have many people to invite. But it was opposite for Baekhyun. There were too many people from his side- from business delegates to his former boss, to foreign clients. Baekhyun was having a hard time being so busy and it was taking a toll on him. Chanyeol could see that.

 

Chanyeol had one person still whom he had to invite. It was Jongin, and Jongin was a pathway to invite Kyungsoo to his wedding. He decided to go meet him the other day.

 

Jongin was busy resting in the hospital. His rehab was on a pause for a while. His body had been hurting since a few days. Kyungsoo said his body was repairing itself from within, hence the body pain. He was having a hard time due to the pain, and Kyungsoo was genuinely worried about Jongin. Chanyeol knocked onto Jongin's cabin door. Not getting any reply, he entered the room to find Jongin sleeping. Jongin woke up though, hearing the sound of someone enter his room. Kyungsoo had gone downstairs to get more medicine for Jongin.

 

"Ohh...it is you."

 

"How are you doing? You look very pale."

 

Jongin tried to sit up, but due to his ache, he hardly was able to get up. Chanyeol helped him.

 

"I have a lot of body pain and I don't know why. They say it is because my body is repairing itself." 

 

"I am so sorry to come when you are hurting so much. I should have let you rest. Anyways, since I am here, I came to invite you for my wedding. I have a request though. Please bring Kyungsoo with you if possible...." And that was when Kyungsoo entered the room.

 

Kyungsoo did not want to delay Jongin's medication, but when he saw Chanyeol inside the room, he panicked. What if he asked Jongin about their dates and stuff like that? What would Jongin answer? Scared, he rushed inside.

 

"What are you doing here Chanyeol? Aren't you busy?" Kyungsoo went towards Jongin, trying to put his seat back to it's old position, but had to take Chanyeol's help because, he Jongin was heavy. After they had put his bed back to its old position, Kyungsoo injected Jongin's medicine in his IV line. Kyungsoo timed and Chanyeol stood still, till they saw Jongin fall asleep. They left the room soon after.

 

"You look worried." Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo's tiny frame.

 

"Of course I will be worried. He is my patient." And there was a pause. "And my boyfriend." " He has been hurting so much since the past few days. I don't even know whether he will be able to bear with the pain or not." Last time Chanyeol had seen Kyungsoo so worried was when he had taken a bullet. Kyungsoo had been in the hospital till he woke up, that was like around 48 hours straight.

 

"He will be fine. Don't worry." And then Kyungsoo's stomach growled.

 

"You still don't have breakfast. Since I have left, who has made you breakfast?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo looked away. He had been skipping breakfast since his miscarriage and used to have lunch straight. Probably his stomach growled today since he had been running around from morning. They headed to the canteen together.

 

"As they sat down with the food, Kyungsoo finally took some food.

 

"What are you here for? If you think that you can invite me for your wedding via Jongin, then you are thinking wrong. I am not coming." Chanyeol could see his plan failing already.

 

"Did I even tell that I came to call you? I had come to invite Jongin. He was the last person left to invite. Thanks to him I got my last minute promotion."

"Ohh...okay. By the way you look tired. Wedding bells are taking such a toll on you?"

 

"Not me actually, for Baek. He is having a hard time since the wedding preparations have started. You know how limited my company is, but he is a busninessman and he has so many people to invite. And on top of that he is planning everything himself for the first time, so he is taking too much stress."

 

"Why don't you two go out somewhere?" Kyungsoo suggested, taking the last spoon of food.

 

"Hmm...nice idea. But we still have too many people to invite for our wedding."

 

"Okay...I just gave a suggestion. It is upto you now." And Kyungsoo left the table.

 

Chanyeol left the place  and then headed to a sandwich place to grab some quick breakfast for Baekhyun.

 

 

***************************************

 

Baekhyun was feeling tired as ever. He had slept late at night and did not have proper sleep. He was expecting Chanyeol to be bside him when he woke up, but well, his police officer husband was always out. He got out of bed to freshen up, but he soon started feeling really weak. Somehow he dragged himself to the washroom and washed his face. When he came out, he saw Chanyeol before he passed out in his arms.

 

"He is just very exhausted and he needs lots of rest. Nothing otherwise is wrong with him." The doctor told, before Chanyeol got all worried and riled up. Baekhyun woke up soon after the doctor left.

 

"Can't you tell me if you are not feeling fine?" Chanyeol almost shouted at Baekhyun. "For God's sake we live together Baek."

 

"I know we live together, and I am sorry." Baekhyun apologised. He had nothing to tell Chanyeol, because he had taken this totally upon himself.

 

"Have this. I got this made for you specially. We will be going to Busan for a while. Forget our wedding and forget about inviting people." Chanyeol said a little sternly.

 

It took a little time for Baekhyun to register his words. So they were going for a trip to Busan. Baekhyun could not be any happier. Finally some time alone with his would-be, away from everything.

 

Chanyeol could feel the joy in Baekhyun's face. He immediately texted Kyungsoo, thanking him for his suggestion.

 

 

**************************************

 

Sehun was still at home. recovering. Luhan would not let him work outside till he recovers fully. But Sehun was worried, since there was no Jongin to look after his company anymore. He suddenly felt lonely. He had Luhan, his family, everyone around him, but he wanted Jongin beside him. His care, his love was so much more different than the other people around him.

 

He called Luhan once, while he was getting ready for his office.

 

"Can I go visit Jongin once in a while Luhan?"

 

"Why?" Luhan snapped immedietely. He did not want to show his anger towards Sehun, but he could not help it. He knew Jongin had saved their lives, but now he was getting more and more involved in Sehun's life. He had seen Sehun kiss Jongin when he had got discharged, but he had kept quiet. He thought, Sehun would not mention Jongin again, but no. There he was again,asking about Jongin again. But he could not tell him that he had seen the two that day.

 

"Babes. Why don't you wait for me? We will go together? We have to go meet our baby anyways." Luhan answered politely.

 

"Hmm...okay." Sehun agreed with a heavy heart.

 

Luhan had to stop the two from meeting from now. He had to start taking full control on Sehun's life from now on.