Five

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to start distributing their wedding cards now. There were around a hundred wedding cards including their family and friends. The first person Chnayeol wanted to give his wedding card was to Kyungsoo, although he was very well aware that Kyungsoo would no ways come to his wedding, even if he was free that day. He was hell bent into solving their misunderstandings. Chanyeol knew that he was wrong, but was his mistake so grave that he could not be forgiven? He decided that he would not go to meet him in the hospital. He would go to their apartment straight and meet him.

 

Therefore Sunday morning Chanyeol landed in his old apartment which he shared with Kyungsoo before breaking up.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door, expecting the milkman or the newspaper fellow, but not expecting Chnayeol.

 

"Why are you here? After bugging me in the hospital you came here as well?" Kyungsoo frowned, half sleepily. "I dont want to listen to anything. Now go. Bye." And he was just about to close the door, when Chanyeol put his hand and stopped it from shutting, hurting his hand on the process.

 

Kyungsoo was sure Chanyeol did this purposely. Now he had to invite him inside the apartment and had to talk to him.

 

"Why did you come here?" Kyungsoo asked while he put some ointment on his bruised hand.

 

"To give you this." Chanyeol took out his wedding card from his bag with the free hand.

 

"You know I won't be coming." Kyungsoo answered, now in the process of bandaging it.

 

"I know that. But I want to know what have I done that you cannot forgive me?" Chanyeol did not look into his eyes.

 

"I was pregnant." Kyungsoo told, finally clipping the bandage.

 

Chanyeol choked. He immediately retreated his hand and started coughing. He got the shock of his life.

 

"WHAT?"

 

"I was pregnant Chanyeol. I was bearing your kid inside me when you said that we were breaking up and your marriage had been fixed with Baekhyun." Kyungsoo told this to him in a very calm manner. He got some water for the boy and gave him a bowl of cereals as well, thinking he would be hungry.

 

"So why the didn't you tell me about it?" Chanyeol was in the verge of crying. He could not believe this.

 

"Because I wasn't aware myself. When you broke up, I got to know a week later. By that time it was too late."

 

"So where is the child?"

 

"I miscarried."

 

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol got another shock.

 

"I miscarried the child. Probably I had been too stressed out because of the break-up and also with work that I miscarried."

 

"I am sorry." Was all that Chanyeol could say to him. Chanyeol had now started crying. If he had not broken up with Kyungsoo then, they would have

been married with a kid. 

 

"No need to say sorry. You have caused enough trouble in my life. Now finish your cereals and leave. I cannot forgive you nor can will I come for your

wedding. Don't expect me there."

 

***********************************************

 

Kyungsoo had to report to the hospital in the evening. There were some patients he had to check for one last time before they would be discharged

and then he had to help Jongin with his rehab. Right now Jongdae was there with him.

 

Jongdae had brought some news for Jongin. Sehun had regained consciousness and the child was also showing good progress. Both were out of

danger. Jongin sighed. They had been talking for a while when Jongdae asked him something. 

 

"Aren't you worried about yourself? Why are you always thinking about Sehun?"

 

"Because he means a lot to me." Jongin tells Jongdae.

 

"He meant a lot to you Jongin. He is now probably just a friend to you. Why don't you try and put yourself and your body first? I know that you are

progressing fast, but the way you don't think about yourself at all, you will fall sick again. Why don't you try and do things for yourself?"

 

"I don't know." He looked away.

 

"Start putting yourself before anyone else. From now on, no one here will provide you any news about Sehun or his kid. Only if Luhan comes to meet

you, you are allowed to talk to him. I like the fact that you want to change companies though. It shows a good start."

 

Jongdae had noticed that he had some improvement. His nightmares had become less now, so he reduced the dosage of the sleeping pills, but he did not inform about it to Jongin. As soon as Jongdae left, Kyungsoo went inside. He quietly followed the same routine. He ordered the nurses to bring out the walker and get things ready. He removed Jongin's bandages and massaged his legs slowly loosening his muscles. Then bringing him out in the corridor he helped him walk. Generally Kyungoo used to speak, just a little but he would. But he saw how sad he looked. He looked a weird kind of sad.

 

"What happened?" Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and asked him.

 

"Hmm...nothing." Kyungsoo somehow wasn't in the mood to tell Jongin anything.

 

"I know something is wrong. And probably you don't want to share it with me, but I hope whatever is troubling you gets solved quickly." Jongin looked at him and passed a smile. Kyungsoo's heart broke. He wanted one person beside him, but everyone but that one person was comforting him. He wanted to cry, but he did not want to break down in front of Jongin, the boy was roecovering from another break up himself.

 

That day he finished everything early and ran off to Jongdae's apartment. The boy always had drinks at his place and he needed company

desperately.

 

"You better tell me what happened now. I have been seeing you brood throughout the day." Jongdae probed.

 

"Chanyeol came to my house in the morning."

 

"For what?"

 

"To give his wedding card and asking for forgiveness." Kyungsoo told as he opened a can of beer.

 

"And what did you tell him?" Jongdae took a sip of his beer.

 

"I told him about our dead baby. I told him that I was pregnant and that I miscarried."

 

"Good. Finally. I really don't know why weren't you telling it to him." 

 

"Why do you think I wasn't telling it to him?" Kyungsoo almost shouted, breaking down to tears. " because, , he was trying to start a new life. His parents had put some hopes on him. If it was just him, I would have told it to him already, but his parents were involved here."

 

"Why the hell are you so cocerned about Chanyeol's parents? Why the are you and Jongin so similar I really do not understand. He is brooding over Sehun and you are brooding over Chanyeol. There Chanyeol doesn't care about you, and Sehun has already moved on with Luhan. ing get over your break-ups man. Just get over them."

 

"How will you know how do break-ups feel? You have never dated, have you? You are just following whatever has been taught to you." Kyungsoo just blurted.

 

"Listen, a person doesn't need to go through a break up to know how it feels to go through one. I am a person and WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS HUMAN FEELINGS AND ACCORDING TO ME, THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH."

 

Jongdae was fed up with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shut up. He hardly shouts like that. They kept quiet for a while and then Jongdae started again.

 

"You too better sort your lives out. I will be witness to it." And he got up to get more beer.

 

Jongdae might have ranted in front of Kyungsoo, but he knew how deep the wounds were. 


Sorry for su~~~~ch a late update...!!!

Really really sorry...

Hope you guys still read and comment and subscribe...!!

@RonRoxx