Ten

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Chanyeol pinned Bakehyun to the wall as soon as they entered the hotel room. All their tiredness from the drive was gone. Baekhyun was breathy and Chanyeol would not leave Baekhyun alone and untouched even for a moment in Busan. The two made out roughly on the walls till they reached the bed, where Baekhyun fell and Chanyeol fell on top of him.

Clothes were removed swiftly and Chanyeol immedietely cupped Baekhyun's to give more pleasure to the boy. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up and they placed themselves more comfortably on the hotel bed. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up on his back and placed him slowly on his . Baekhyun let out a series of moans as Chanyeol helped Baekhyun move on his length. Baekhyun's hole started aching with the sudden insertion, but boy, he was loving it. He was even more happy because Chnayeol was all his for the night. Soon Baekhyun came and Chanyeol came inside him, leaving the two a panting mess.

"We did not use protection Chanyeol." Baekhyun realised, when Chanyeol took his length out of him.

"We will get married anyways. If we give an heir to our families already, I doubt anybody will say anything. But I am sorry. In the heat of the moment....." Chanyeol could not complete, because Baekhyun had started kissing him. Baekhyun did not care if he got pregnant because he knew Chanyeol was not going anywhere. Chanyeol was only his.

They toured Busan for the next two days. It was amazing.Chanyeol was feeling all the more happy because of Baekhyun's amazing choice of hotel.Their hotel was placed right beside the beach and the two spent half of their time there, roaming around holding hands and sharing kisses.

 

**************************************

 

Jongin was so thankful that Kyungsoo was his doctor. He did not know what would have happened if someone else would have been treating him. He was almost fine now. Walking around on his own, just sometimes he needed crutches. But he would get tired really quick. Kyungsoo told that was because he hadn't walked this long for days together and his body was still weak. 

Jongin was out on a walk that day. What he did not expect was Sehun and Luhan coming from the other side. Jongin was in no mood to meet Sehun. Luhan kept walking with Sehun. He knew he would ask to stay with Jongin for a while alone, while he went to see their baby.

"Hey Jongin. Good to see you walking around. How are you?"  Sehun asked. "Luhan, how about you go see the baby? I will come in a while?" Luhan saw Jongin with angry eyes as he was leaving. He of course would not cause a scene in the hospital in front of Jongin. Jongin sensed it though.

"Why don't you go and meet the baby and then come to meet me? I would be in my room till then." Jongin started walking slowly, but then suddenly Sehun eld Jongin's arm. "It must be difficult to walk. I will help." Luhan decided to intervene then. "Let's go. Jongin needs to learn how to walk. He told we can meet him later." Sehun wasn't willing to let go till Kyungsoo also arrived at the scene.

"Jongin. Wait. I will help you. Give me the crutches. I was looking for you all around the hospital campus, I told you not come this far." Kyungsoo nagged him as he helped Jongin. Soon a pair of nurses arrived with a wheelchair.

"I am so sorry. But it is time for Jongin's check up. You have to meet him later." Luhan gave a sigh of relief. Sehun gave up and then followed Luhan quietly. The nurses were still lurking around till Kyungsoo gave them orders to leave the place.

"I am sorry I arrived a little late I guess." 

"No..not at all. You came right in time. Otherwise Sehun wouldn't leave me alone." Jongin told.

"But I am talking about the check-up." Both of them laughed when they realized what just happened. Kyungsoo actually helped Jongin get rid of Sehun from there. Kyungsoo continued with his check-up when he reached their cabin. It took a while, because now one by one all of Jongin's bandages were being removed. Jongin was happy these days seeing his progress. It wouldn't be long till he would get discharged. Till Kyungsoo told him that he would come back in a while with the food,

Jongin then realized he had no one to go back to. His bonding with Kyungsoo had changed so much. They helped each other whenever it was needed and then Kyungsoo worried so much about Jongin. But then, it could be because Kyungsoo was his doctor. But then even then he didn't realize how close he had become to Kyungsoo. The boy had practically done everything for him. When he saw Kyungsoo smiling, he felt so happy. Probably he was finally getting over Sehun. Probably finally he was in love, someone he wanted to keep with him forever and cherish and protect forever.

Jongin was lost in his thoughts when Kyungsoo came in with two trays of food.

"Jongin, here is your breakfast. Now quickly eat up because I have to give you your medicines as well." Kyungsoo told, but Jongin was still dreaming.

"Jongin. Kim Jongin. Wake up." Kyungsoo kept the trays down and then pinched Jongin on the cheeks, and that was when he woke up.

"You...start eating." He handed him one plate.

"Why are there two plates?" Jongin asked, when he saw the other plate on the table. 

"That is mine. I am eating here today."

"Ohh..why?"

"Because I want to see you eat. I will leave after giving you your meds."

"Ohh...okay." Jongin did not say anything else. He was feeling really happy inside, but then he was sure his feelings were one sided.

 

*******************************************

 

Luhan was so angry on Sehun. He was aware on what was Sehun upto. They stayed in the nursery for an hour, looking at their baby's reports. Their baby was doing well, and in a month's time it would be released. 

When they stepped out of the nursery, Sehun immedietely turned towards the direction of Jongin's ward. 

"We are not going there." Luhan told sternly. 

"Why? We came this far. Let's meet him and then go."

"No....we are going home. I have a lot of work today." Luhan tried negotiating hoping he would change his mind.

"You wait downstairs, I am coming. It will take a while." Sehun started walking, when Luhan grasped his arm hard. It hurt Sehun.

"What are you doing Luhan? It's hurting."

"Then you should learn to listen to me. I said no. Let the boy be. Get over him. He doesn't like you anymore." Luhan let his hand go, realizing what he just did. 

Sehn's eyes welled up. "Who told you that?"

"I know Sehun. Let him be. Chanyeol told me last time he came to meet me that he and Kyungsoo are dating. Let's just go."

"I want to meet him once."

"Why don't you ing listen to me Sehun? And then you complain that I hurt you." Luhan shouted and regretted immedietely. "Let's go." Sehun obeyed this time.

 

*******************************************

 

Jongin was done eating, when Kyungsoo immedietely got up to take his plate and put the table down. He reached out to the other table to take his meds.

"Kyungsoo, can I ask you something?"

"What?" Kyungsoo replied, while he ripped open a new pack of medicines.

"Can we date each other?"

 


heya...sorry for the late update...

btw...I started a new fic and I wanted your support for it as well.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1256650/cooking-cooking-fluff-bts-namjin

It is a NamJin and a BTS fanfic. So I would really love it if you guys took a look and read it. 

@RonRoxx