Epilogue

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Jongin was waiting in the hospital grounds for Kyungsoo.

It had been three years since they had started dating and still Kyungsoo was as busy as ever. Jongin in the meantime had found a new stable job. He first started working under a company and handled their accounts from home. In his free time he started planning to open his own start-up, which he put into action six months later and it took hardly two months to become successful. Business ran in Jongin's blood.

Anyways, Jongin was sitting in the park waiting for Kyungsoo to finish his surgery and come to him. In his hands was a packet of food, all of Kyungsoo's favourite dishes. If anyone would see, they would think Jongin had come for a picnic, but that wasn't it. It had been just half an hour when he saw a familiar figure come out of the building, but it wasn't Kyungsoo. Instead it was Jongdae.

"Hey...what's up?" Jongdae gave a tight hug to Jongin.

"Just fine. Super busy. You?"

"Me...? Well, a lot of patients and I have started teaching as well. So I am a part time doc and a part time teacher." Jongdae smiled.

"And how is Minseok?" Jongin asked.

"Hmm....well...he is still not talking to me. By the way, let us go inside and wait. Kyungsoo told me to bring you inside and not keep you standing outside the building. Anyways it is getting cooler." Both walked in and headed to Kyungsoo's dorm. He would come straight there after the operation.

"Why isn't he talking to you?" Jongin was curious. Minseok and Jongdae's relationship was going great till Minseok got really busy with work. The lack of employees in Luhan's office and on top of that the amount of work was heavy. The place that Jongin had left was now occupied by Jongdae and Minseok and he would stay together. But Jongdae then saw a new side of Minseok. The boy did not speak to anyone when he would be stressed out, and they were at that phase.

"Don't worry. Help him relax. He will calm down and then he will be all touchy again." Jongin took a sip of the fruit juice Jongdae brought for  themselves. Soon he saw Kyungsoo come running inside the room, remove his glasses, while Jongdae got up to help him remove his gown. Instead of sitting, he just lied down, rubbing his eyes.

"How was the surgery?" Both asked in unison. Kyungsoo did not even bother to look at them.

"Fine. Saved the patient, removed the faulty nerve, my eyes are hurting really bad now." Kyungsoo turned around. Jongin went and sat down near him. Kyungsoo turned and put his head on his lap. Jongin removed his hair from his forehead and placed a kiss.

"Come let's eat."

Kyungsoo opened his eyes to find Jongin had brought Sushi. He got off the bed like a kid.

"Finally." He did not even wait for the other two to start when he put the first piece into his mouth and then-

"Aaakk. What the hell was that?" He spat the rice and the fish, and then a ring came out. Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"Stupid. You could have just proposed me. What the hell was this?" Jongin was blushing.

Both had been waiting for this moment. Kyungsoo wanted to get married long back, but then Jongin wanted to have a stable income first. Now that everything was perfect, Jongin decided he would initiate the marriage this time. He took the ring from Kyungsoo's hand.

"Kyung-ah...will you marry me?"

"Yes...of course, Jong-ah....." Kyungsoo couldn't help but pull Jongin into a kiss. Jongdae looked at the two and smiled.

"Guys..there is a third person here. Anyways, congratulations. May I know the marriage date?"

 

**********************

 

Sehun was once again in the hospital, but this time for an ultrasound. Luhan was holding his hand while the doctor put a cold slimy liquid on his tummy. Sehun was 6 months pregnant and the child was growing well and was healthy, their first kid was a girl and they named her Meifin. She was grwoing all fine even after all the severe complications she faced in the first year of her birth and it was already time for their second kid. 

Sehun was extremely elated. He had been all moody and was having slight symptoms of prenatal depression, but seeing Luhan being such a doting father, there was nothing else that made Sehun happier. Everything was going so well. Luhan was happy because finally he was with his husband during the most crucial times of his life. Sehun knew that Luhan was feeling a little guilty for not being there for him during their first child and hence he was giving his all.

In three month's time they would have their second child.

 

***********************

 

Chanyeol was waiting outside the nursery to receive their three year old son. They had named him Suho. Chnayeol had given up his job as a police officer. Baekhyun had never questioned his job, till he heard from Kyugsoo that once he was admitted to the hospital since he had been hit by a bullet. Baekhyun started crying at the very moment and the next thing he says Chnayeol is to quit his job or take up something more safe. Chnayeol looks into the other departments which are safer, but unfortunately there weren't any openings left. Baekhyun became very arrogant and then they fought till Baekhyun convinced him that he would be able to earn for the three and then manage everything. Rather he suggested Chnayeol to take up some cooking classes, so that he could stay at home and help around taking care of Suho.

Baekhyun soon got into full fledged business handling, while Chnayeol had become a full time home- maker. Baekhyun had promised he would allow Chanyeol to go back to his job five to six years later, when Suho had grown up. Chanyeol listened.

Baekhyun had no time for the two, but he made sure he made time. Suho and Chnayeol was equally important to him, as his business, till he fell sick one day. Everything was a mess that day and then somehow putting a crying and whining Suho to sleep, they go the hospital for a check-up.

"Congratulation on your second baby."

"What!!" Baekhyun choked and started coughing.

"Second baby?" Chanyeol repeated.

"Yes. Baekhyun is pregnant." Both just stared at the doctor for a while. Baekhyun just kept himself composed while the doctor repeated everything she had told while they had Suho. And then the moment they left the cabin, Baekhyun lashed out on Chnayeol.

"You didn't use a that day?" Baekhyun almost screamed.

"I used okay, You were too to let me put it on properly."

"I should stop drinking around you." And he left for the car.

"Yea..okay..fine....go drink with your idiot colleagues then."

Baekhyun was sitting inside the car, looking at his stomach. Well, what to do when two people that love each other are and end up drinking together and then having . It could not be helped. Chanyeol had just entered the car, when Baekhyun smiled.

"What happened?" Chanyeol sat there and looked at his husband.

"Sorry..." And he smiled again. And then he pulled Chanyeol into a long, deep, passionate kiss.

"Do a better job than you did with Suho." Was all that Baekhyun said, before he went off to sleep. his hand on Chanyeol's thigh and his mind in peace because of Chanyeol.