Eleven

Let's Fall In Love....Again

"I am so sorry that I confessed to you suddenly like that." Jongin immediately folded his hands and closed his eyes, begging for forgiveness. He did not realize or know why he did that. Probably the thought of becoming alone was too much into his mind, and he was taking these feelings to be those of love. He did not know.

Kyungsoo went to him, pulling the stool, he sat down.

"It is okay Jongin. I get it from where that is coming from. I know you are scared to be left alone, since it has almost been like 2 months that you are here. You have become used to me and this environment. Is it?"

"What are you? A psychic?" Jongin laughed. "I am sorry."

"Don't be. Just think about whether you really like me or not, or your feelings are different from what you are thinking them to be. And as for your answer. I need some time." Kyungsoo smiled and then left his cabin. There were loads of other patients that he had to see that day.

Although Kyungsoo left the room and was all smiley in front of Jongin, he was in a total contemplating mood. He had somehwere expected that someday he would get  a confession from Jongin, because now he knew the boy too well. Also the fact that they pretended to date in front of Chanyeol might have started the fire. But did he actually want to date Jongin?

He had no negative feelings for the boy- he was sure of that. Jongin as a guy was good, and he was they type he liked. He was sweet and obeying as well. Just that he wasn't sure of himsefl. Was he ready for a new relationship, to let another person enter his life, or he was still stuck up to Chanyeol- he did not know. Anyways for the day he decided to return to his patients and treat them. He could afford to get distracted. It would be wrong on them. 

"See....this is how my plan worked." Kongdae was all smiles when he heard that Jongin had asked him out. "What in the world is stopping you? Go out with him. The boy loves you." 

"I know he loves me. But it could be out of lonliness as well right?"

"Lonliness or not, I don't know. I want you to be with him. That is it. Give something to yourself at least." Jongdae slapped Kyungsoo's back.

"Hmm..." Kyungsoo just nodded. Jongdae slightly knew what he was doing was wrong. He could not force Kyungsoo to be in a relationship. It was wrong, but well, he could at least encourage the boy to come out of his shell.

"Okay fine. Date him for a month or at least two weeks. If you do not like it or feel like you are not ready for him, break-up with him."

"Fine." Kyungsoo actually liked the suggestion.

 

******************************************************

 

That night Sehun wanted to be left alone. He was seiged in a feeling of lonliness and betrayal. No one, no one told him that Jongin was dating Kyungsoo. Even Jongin did not. And where Luhan shares everything with him, he kept that a secret when Jongin is his friend and not Luhan's. 

Luhan came with a tray of food for Sehun, but he did not want to eat.

"Sehun, what's wrong? Why don't you eat something."

"I am not in the mood to eat."

"Why? Are you upset because Jongin is dating?" Sehun looked up then. Luhan came and sat down beside him.

"Sehun, let me be clear about this. I don't want to deal it the hard way. I am trying my best to keep my anger inside me and not snap at you. Also you are now my child's father, to whom you gave birth to yourself. I can understand that Jongin took care of you all throughout your pregnancy, when I wasn't in my right mind and also he is your childhood friend, but I don't want yours and Jongin's relationship to go anything more than that. I have seen Jongin not liking it. And I had seen the two of you kissing that day, the day you got discharged."

Sehun just sat there now. He was caught.

"I am very aware and I wanted to solve it nicely with you, since I love you and I don't want to lose you. I want you to end things with Jongin right here and right now, before things get out of hand. If you go to Jongin, your heart wil break there as well. So be satisfied as you hear it from me. I will not stop you from visiting him. Go, but don't do anything that he doesn't like." Luhan kept the food on the bed and left the room. 

Sehun just sat there, taking in all that he heard then. He did not know by when he would get over Jongin. He got up and then knocked on Luhan's room. Luhan opened the door.

"I am so sorry. Can I come inside?" Luhan let him inside.

"I am sorry. I couldn't take Jongin out of my mind and that day the kiss, I don't know what I was thinking. Probably all that he had done for me had given rise to these feelings. But I don't think i would go back to him again. After all that you told me...I will...i will not...I will go back to...." Sehun was in tears, but he still was apologizing.

Luhan took a heavily weeping Sehun in his arms and hugged him tight. Finally probably, they would be loving each other to the fullest. 

 

*****************************************************

 

Next day Kyungsoo was back in the hospital, ultimately making a decision on what to do. He first went to Jongdae's chamber and then shouted at the car "Wish me luck." And left the room without allowing Jongdae to question him. 

He then headed towards Jongin's chamber.

"Hey...good morning. I hope you had your breakfast and the nurses gave you your medicines." Kyungsoo asked as he entered the room and kept a packet on the chair.

"Yes. All set and done." Jongin smiled. Kyungsoo had just entered the room and he could smell a really beautiful fragrance. Kyungsoo had put on some new perfume.

"In a week's time you will be dischanrged. In the end of the week, I will be doing the final round of tests for your bones and your body. You are already walking, just that I would have to recommend you some cardios, for you to do at him. I won't be coming to your cabin much either. Nurses will be taking care of you from now. I just hope that you don't fall around or hurt yourself, again. Be careful in whatever you are doing. You won't be seeing me around much." Kyungsoo told that finally.

Jongin could not believe he was about to get discharged.

"Wasn't I supposed to get discharged like next month or something.?" Jongin asked.

"Well, yes, but your improvement shows something else. And after discussing with a whole board of doctors we made this decision. And I know by now you must be out of your finances as well. Go out, look for a job. Get back on your feet."

"I...don't...know actually..."

"One last thing, Jongin." Kyungsoo stopped Jongin, before he could complete the sentence.

"I....I am accepting your proposal...and here....here is a pack of chocolates for you. Since I know you must have been craving for them. I will go out with you." Kyungsoo smiled.

Jongin was in tears when he heard it. After all the thought of lonliness he was having, after the whole series of announcements that Kyungsoo made, he was so happy to hear Kyungsoo accept him.

"So, should I consider this to be our first day together?"

"Yes...of course. why not....Jongin-ah?"