Epilogue-II Wedding and more

Let's Fall In Love....Again

wrote this on request and also I felt lke writing cuz everyone got a wedding ceremony in this fic!!


Kyungsoo and Jongin spent a week to decide the date of the wedding. Both were busy and Kyungsoo had loads of meeting to attend loads of classes to take. Similarly Jongin had to meet clients, make deals and since he was running his business alone, he was too extremely busy. Hence, none of them had time for like a month to organize something big.

"Do we need a wedding?" Jongin finally contemplated.

"Of course we need a wedding. What are you even thinking?"

"No..nothing. The way we are busy, I doubt we will ever have time. And we are doing everything married couples do, live together, make love, have , spend time with each other..." 

"Shut up and look for a date." Kyungsoo stopped him in the middle. 

And then both came across a free time together. It was a little after a month. Jongin had nothing planned that far, and it was semester break for Kyungsoo's students. They decided to fix their wedding then.

 

*******************************************

 

When you have such happily married friends around you, why do you even need to do things on your own? Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to do everything for the couple as a wedding gift as none of the boys had time to look things up. so right when a week was all their plans were put to practice. First thing was a trip to the parlour. Both of them were in a rugged state. They got a nice haircut and skin treatment. Then next day was a trip to the tailor where Jongin bought another tux and Kyungsoo bought his first wedding tux. After that was a trip to the photographer where the wedding photographer had prepared all korean drama themes for the couple except that they were boys, but it went extremely well. Baekhyun and Chanyeol remembered their wedding days. Suho was experiencing everything from the beginning and he was enjoying it. Therefore Jongin decided to make Chanyeol's son and Sehun's daughter walk the aisle together before them.

The wedding location was a secret and neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol were ready to disclose it. The last two days before the wedding, the two boys spent nights in their respective offices in order to finish a whole lot of work before hand and make time for other things to do after their wedding like going to the honeymoon. Finally, right before the wedding night, Baekhyun mails Jeju flight tickets to Jongin. Jongin was jolted awake from his nap. They were going to have their wedding in Jeju. Kyungsoo's first reaction was to get angry, since they had spent so much, but then he became excited.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already there, by the beach, and so was Sehun and Luhan. Kyungsoo had invited his colleagues from the hospital and Jongin had called his usual squad, which included Jongdae and Minseok and Lay. They had not called may people and Kyungsoo had prepared a pregnant and kid friendly lunch for all.

Jongin's father had come and Kyungsoo's mother. As planned Sehun and Luhan bought a beautiful pink coloured dress for their daughter and a matching tux for Chanyeol's son. Kyungsoo and Jongin took their vows and kissed by the beach.

Finally they were married.

As their wedding gift, Luhan and Sehun gifted them tickets to their honeymoon in Guam. They would stay in Jeju for the night and leave for a four day trip to Guam.

 

************************************************

 

4 Years later...........

Jongin was rushing to the hospital. Kyungsoo was sitting behind in the car, writhing in pain. Their three year old son, Insoo, was sitting with Kyungsoo at the back, trying to help his father as much as he could. 

"Hold on Kyungsoo- yah...we are almost there. Just hold on." Jongin was panicking.

Jongin was in the office when Kyungsoo was sitting at home working. Lately he was having problems with moving around too much because of his stomach. He had bloated up totally. He did not go to his place of work for like three months straight. Jongdae and Seokjin, their new doctor had taken Kyungsoo's place in the hospital and it was Seokjin who was incharge of mostly gynaecology was incharge of Kyungsoo as well.

Kyungsoo had two failed pregnancies back to back. He had also miscarried his first baby with Chanyeol and then these two with Jongin. Kyungsoo had become extremely distressed when Jongin suggested that they rather adopt a son. Hence they had Insoo, their first child. And then came Seokjin, who previously worked in another hospital in Busan. He was transferred here and Kyungsoo decided to go to him for a check up. Even Jongin pitched in. That was when Kyungsoo discovered that he produced faulty eggs. Seokjin suggested some drugs to them and also suggested to keep on trying. Kyungsoo might get lucky.

And hence they finally got lucky. It hadn't been long since they had been taking the drugs, when Kyungsoo started feeling really weak and that was quite often.  Seokjin then declared him to be pregnant.

And it was six months later that they were going to have their biological baby. Jongin and Insoo had to wait outside while Seokjin took over Kyungsoo as soon as they reached the hospital. Soon Jongin and Insoo were called inside to help Kyungsoo with the contractions and after 4 hours of gruelling pain, and a dose of epidural, Seokjin saw that the baby had turned around, and this was the reason why Kyungsoo was hurting so much. Seokjin shifted Kyungsoo to the OT to get a cesarian done. Jongin and Insoo left the room.

They were soon blessed with a healthy daughter and they named her Kyungin.