Thirteen

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were finally getting married and Chanyeol, almost on the last day decided to make Jongin his Best man. Chanyeol was extremely happy because finally Kyungsoo had accepted his and Baekhyun's relationship and had also agreed to come for their wedding. He was extremely thankful to Jongin who accepted Kyungsoo in his life and made the male so happy. 

 

"I hope you give Kyungsoo all the happiness that he deserves. I have hurt him a lot, I hope you take care of him." Chanyeol told Jongin, when he came to visit him in his new apartment, ask him whether Kyungsoo was coming for the wedding party or not and to make him the Best Man. 

 

"Don't worry Chanyeol. I promise to give my all to him." Jongin replied, smiling. Chanyeol had never been happier.

 

Kyungsoo took out a little time from his busy schedule to go shopping with Jongin to buy Chanyeol and Baekhyun's wedding gift and buy a smart looking Tux for Jongin. It had been long since they had gone out together since the last time they had met. Mostly they would stay at home, because Kyungsoo would be so tired from work.

 

Finally the d-day came and Jongin was all ready to be Chanyeol's Best Man for the wedding. Baekhyun was looking handsome as ever but there was one problem- Baekhyun's health. Chanyeol had requested Kyungsoo to stay beside Baekhyun throughout the wedding ceremony, because the boy was pregnant and was having a bad case of morning sickness.

 

Since Sehun and Luhan had also gone for the wedding, Chnayeol unconsciously told both Sehu and Kyungsoo to stay with Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked extremely pale with all the morning sickness he was going through, and there couldn't have been any better help that Kyungsoo and Sehun working together to help a third person out with pregnancy. 

 

It was extremely awkward in the beginning when the two gathered in the room. Baekhyun's stomach wasn't out yet and he still looked pretty good in the tux. Sehun was scanning the environment, trying to avoid eye- contact with Jongin's new lover and Kyungsoo wasn't as of now ready to face Sehun, since he was Jongin's ex. On the other hand Baekhyun wasn't very familiar with Sehun, although he knew the boy had been through a round of pregnancy, and he wasn't ready to talk to Kyungsoo, well, because he was Chanyeol's ex. Till, Baekhyun felt weak and was about to throw up for the infinite time that morning. Probably it was the nervousness of the wedding ceremony, but he was throwing up that day way too much than other days, and they hadn't started with ceremony yet. The moment he gagged, both Kyungsoo and Sehun came to his rescue.

 

Kyungsoo rushed with a bucket while Sehun patted his back to provide him some relief. Then Kyungsoo took out a packet of medicines for Baekhyun to have, while Sehun arranged for some food and water. Baekhyun, at that moment, felt really glad that these two were there to help him out and take care of him. Sehun fed the boy some biscuits and then Kyungsoo gave him the meds. It was still awkward, when after some time Baekhyun burped and he realized what he did. The three guys looked at each other and started laughing. Baekhyun was looking much brighter and healthier than before. All the three had been pregnant in the room, at least once, hence they soon started talking about their time. Baekhyun was aware that Kyungsoo had gone through a miscarriage, but he saw how lightly he was taking it now, making him happier.

 

When Chnayeol, Jongin and Luhan entered the room to bring Baekhyun outside, they were surprised to see them all laughs and friendly. They smiled, seeing them so friendly and finally, they moved on with the wedding ceremony. Jongin led Chanyeol to the ramp and Baekhyun came with his father. They exchanged rings and then the priest made them swear to the vows and finally they were pronounced man and wife. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into a deep kiss, melting everyone's heart in the room.

 

Luhan and Sehun were standing near the stage and Sehun was in awe how cute the two looked. Luhan then patted Sehun, seeing him in such a trance. 

 

"Sehun, how about we have another wedding ceremony. Sorry for ruining your wedding day." Luhan felt guilty for whatever he had done to harm the boy.

"I don't mind." Sehun said, looking down. He was blushing.

 

"Okay then." Luhan smiled and gave Sehun a hug. 

Kyungsoo was slightly upset. Well, the guy he had always loved and thought one day would be his was getting married to someone else, but he was happy. Probably this was for the best. Probably Baekhyun can take better of Chanyeol. Probably they were never meant to be together. Although he was happy, thinking of the time the two were together, Kyungsoo was feeling little sad, when Jongin suddenly pulled the shorter closer. 

"We will also get married soon. Won't we?" Kyungsoo looked up to Jongin, as he was holding his waist, holding him closer. Kyungsoo then thought, probably he wouldn't have met someone as perfect as Jongin.