Seven

Let's Fall In Love....Again

Sehun was in the terrace. As he stood there, he remembered the days he had spent with Jongin, their car rides, their small talks in the balcony. He realized how much he missed Jongin's company. He was just thinking about going to meet Jongin, when he heard the terrace door open and Jongin step in with the nurse carrying him on the wheelchair.

 

When Jongin saw Sehun, he wanted to go back, but it wasn't possible because he was still dependant on the nurses for walking and there was no going back. Anyway how long would he be avoiding Sehun? Someday they had to talk and he had to see him. The nurse took him near Sehun and then left.

 

Sehun smiled. He wanted to talk so badly to Jongin and there he was. 

"How are you Jongin? Sorry I couldn't speak much to you that day."

"It is okay." 

"Why are you leaving th company?" Sehun asked him straightaway, without diverting the topic and making small talks. All of that was useless.

"I don't want to work there anymore and I do not want to stay dependant on you two. I know because I have saved you and your child, you two want to help me as much as you can, but no. I do not want favours..."

"Is that the only reason Jongin?"

"I want to stay away from you." Jongin told, fianlly, mustering up some courage and blurting it out.

"Why?" 

"What do you mean by why? Sehun...you had to ask me that? I cannot stay near you....you have a family now, you have a person you love and will take care of you. Why do you even want to be near me, when I have even lost the ability to walk?"

"It is not about your physical abilities Jongin, I just want you to be there for me, with me, for my child."

"To do what? So that you can keep going back to Luhan and leave me alone again and again, creating feelings in my heart?"

"That is not what I meant Jongin..." But then Sehun could not complete his sentence.

There was another knock on the door and then came in Kyungsoo. 

 

"Jongin, you are here. I have been looking for you since I walked in. I looked for you everywhere till te nurse told me you are here. It is time for your medicines and your therapy. Come, I will take you down." Kyungsoo, although tiny, held Jongin and his wheelchair firmly and took him down the elevator. There was a major silence inside the elevator. But then Kyungsoo spoke up.

 

"I hope I brought you out of there in time." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Huh...ohh...yea....yes. You know about me and Sehun?" Jongin asked. He was surprised that all that he just did was on purpose.

"Well, your psychiatrist is my best friend." Kyungsoo patted on his shoulder.

"Ohh...." Jongin sighed.

 

"I know what are you going through Jongin. My condition is somewhat similar right now. Therefore I just felt like you needed help. I have Jongdae to help me, but you got none I guess." 

 

"How about your story?" Jongin smiled and looked up, when they reached their floor. 

 

********************************************************

 

Baekhyun had been so so annyeed because of Chanyeol. He loved him a lot and he was actually ready to accept the fact that he was still not over Kyungsoo because he thought he is just taking a little bit more time than other people. But then things just went out of hand that day. 

 

But he felt bad for Chanyeol. He had been forced into all of this and the boy was just being played around. He probably did have feelings for Baekhyun, but since he loved Kyungsoo more, Baekhyun was being pushed away. Baekhyun cried for a while. He shouldn't have probably said those words to Chnayeol. What if he wants to go back to Kyungsoo now, what would he do then?

 

On the other side, Chanyeol woke up with a headache. He had drank too much the other night. He went to the washroom and washed his face. And he realized that he needed to sort his life out now. Kyungsoo wasn't coming back, Baekhyun was right, but since he had broken his heart, he wanted to make sure he got the old happy Kyungsoo back and get him a guy before he got married or work on it while he was inviting people. Baekhyun wasn't a bad guy and he liked him as well, but he needed to explain him that Kyungsoo's happiness came before his marriage, because even though it would be late, they would be getting married.

 

It was now time to go and Baekhyun back to their shared apartment. He took his car keys and left for his parent's house. When he went there, Baekhyun opened the door. Chanyeol gave him a huge smile, but he saw that he was still sulking.

 

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, as Chanyeol kept the keys on the table and went to give his fiance a back hug.

"I have come to take you home. Where is uncle and aunty?" Chanyeol noticed that the house was empty.

"They have gone out of station. Leave me." Baekhyun snapped. He was liking what Chanyeol was doing, but he still wanted to act cold.

"Okay. I have made up my mind." Chanyeol said, smiling, holding Baekhyun from the shoulders.

"I can see that. What is it?" Baekhyun took a sip of his tea.

 

"I will get married to you, but there is a small thing I want to do before we get married." Chanyeol waited for his cold fiance's reply. Sometimes he would actually get scared of him.

 

"What condition do you have? It has to be something to do with Kyungsoo."

"Yes it is. I just want to see the boy happy and solve all the misunderstandings between us. I want to explain it to him, that I was forced to marry you, but now I love you and I won't be going back to him and that he needs to find someone else. But he also needs to be happy. All the sufferings that he has is because of me." Chanyeol told.

 

"Dare you tell you want to go back to him again. And one more thing. You better not force Kyungsoo to do things here. He lost a child, and he is in a very sensitive stage, so dare you force things on him. If he doesn't want to accept your help, just expect things to him, clear all misunderstandings and leave. Don't go overboard." Baekhyun made it clear. "There are some things to eat in the fridge. Go have. I am coming in a while." And Baekhyun left the room.

 

Chanyeol realized Baekhyun had actually thought about Kyungsoo and how he would be feeling. Baekhyun probably was angry too that day. Anyway he was happy things were going good at one part of his life at least.

 

***************************************************

 

Kyungsoo did not like opening up to people, especially his patients. So he was in deep though throughout the day, why did he do that for Jongin. Probably he did not want him to go through the pains he was facing as well. Both of them were going to a hard time because of their break-ups. He was happy that Jongin was at least talking to Sehun directly about it, although he wanted to run away most of the time.

 

It was lunch time and while Jongdae and Kyungsoo were having lunch, Kyungsoo choked. He saw Chanyeol coming from the other side of the building.

 

"I told you not to look for me in my hospital." Kyungsoo ran outside, before he would enter the hospital. 

:Of course I have come to talk to you."

"I told you already I am not coming for your wedding." Kyungsoo snapped.

"It is not about the wedding."

"Then what?" 

"I just want to talk to you. Do you have some time?"

"Wait here." Kyungsoo ran inside to inform Jongdae and told him he would be coming in after sometime.

"Tell what happened." Kyungsoo took Chanyeol in the hospital yards, getting him a coffee and a shake for himself.

 

"I want to tell you why I broke up with you. I am really sorry Kyungsoo. I did not know you were pregnant and then on top of that I left you alone like that. I want to solve everything between us."

"What do you have to tell me? Didn't you leave because your family had fixed your marriage?"

 

"Yes they did, but it wasn't just that. I never told you the whole stoyr. I never got the chance to." Chanyeol said looking down. Kyungsoo decided  he would listen to Chanyeol that day.