Love at first sight

Angel & Human's first love

-At the hospital-

Bomi woke up feeling pain all over her body. Her vision is a bit blurry & she can smell medicine all over the place, it was like a scene from a movie… Bomi automatically know that she's in the hospital.

Bomi tried to sit by lifting her body a bit but no avail, the pain from the punches and kicks are too much... Bomi sigh and tires once again but then got startled by a sweet voice.

"You're already awake?"

Bomi follow the voice and saw a figure standing beside her. Or should I say, an angel. Bomi was still in a daze seeing a beautiful and yet cute girl standing beside her. Bomi's body was frozen, her heart was beating fast. ‘What is this feeling? It's weird’ Bomi think to herself.

"Are you trying to get up? Let me help you" The girl lean close towards Bomi & she held Bomi's
body to support her to get up. "I'll hold you...try to get up now" said the girl. Bomi shook her head to stop her daze and follow the girl's instructions. After a few struggles due to the pain, Bomi finally got her comfortable sitting position on the bed.

The girl sighed a bit then sits on Bomi's bed side.

"So, how are you feeling Bomi?" The girl asked.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Now, Bomi is the one who's asking.

“You haven't answered my question”. The girl shot a glare. It was slightly frightening for Bomi the Bomi let out a sigh.

"Huuhh… Not well actually… my body aches too much" Bomi says weakly while massage her
shoulder a bit & pouting.

The girl giggled a bit seeing Bomi pouting, she thinks it cute. "Well, of course your body aches... It's because you got beaten up" Bomi just sigh hearing that. "If it wasn't for me, I think you won't be able to feel your body right now because of tooooo much pain" stated the girl.

Bomi smiled a bit thinking it was funny and at the same time it was true.

"Well, thanks for the Help...if it wasn't for you, I think I won't be here, alive" Says Bomi while
staring at the girl's eyes.

"You're welcome, and for your information, the doctor said that you still need to be treated and if the things goes well, you will be discharged within 4 days." Said the girl and stood up. "I'll be going, get well soon. I will come to visit you tomorrow" and the girl walks towards the ward's door.

"Wait!" Shouted Bomi. The girl turned around.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Eurrmm...well, you haven't answered my question a while ago" said Bomi in a low tone. The other girl smiled and said,

"I looked through you bag and find you Id card..& also, sorry for checking your stuff" the girl bow a bit.

"It's ok" answer Bomi.

"Hmm... well, then I'll be going" the girl was about to close the door when suddenly Bomi shouted again.

"What is it?" Asked the girl.

"I didn't get you Name" said Bomi while staring at the girl standing near the door.

"Chorong… Park Chorong" the girl smiled and left.

"Chorong... hmm, such a cute name. It suits her" said Bomi to herself while smiling.  "I think had a love at first sight on you Chorong..."

 

 

-TBC- 

Sorry for the boring story....I will try to make it better! Thanks for the support! Sorry for any grammar errors too. English is not my first language xD