Vanilla latte (NEW random chapter)

Angel & Human's first love

This is New… but I still use a little bit of idea from the previous chapter
P.S : Guys, I changed the plot...so yeah Sorry… hahaha I hoped this is better. Enjoy!

Please don't be mad…


 

"Naeun-ah!" Chorong smiled brightly.

"Chorong unnie! How are you these days?" Naeun hugged Chorong.

"I'm doing great actually…" Chorong answered while smiling at Bomi. They broke the hug and looked at each other.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Naeun asked while looking at Bomi who's standing there with a blank face.

"Ahh...yeah I forgot about Bomi" Chorong said slowly and blushed at Naeun's remarks.

"Awwhh... unnie! How could you forget about me!?" Bomi pouted and crossed her arms.

"I'm so sorry ok? I just got too excited to see Naeun" Chorong hugged Bomi. "Ok... Naeun, this is Bomi my g-girlfriend" Chorong said while blushing.

"And... Bomi this is Naeun, my friend and she’s a guardian angel too".

After the introduction, Bomi and Naeun shook hands and bow to each other.

"So... it's been a long time since we last met. How about we hang out for a while?" Chorong asked Naeun while linking her arm with Bomi's.

"Yeah, sure! Why not?" Naeun answered excitedly.

"How about we go to a nearby Café?" Bomi suggested.

"Does this Café serve Vanilla latte?" Naeun asked.

"Wait what...? What's up with angels and Vanilla latte?" Bomi was confused while looking at Chorong and Naeun.

"Nothing... it's just, I've heard that it tastes good" Naeun plainly answered.

"It does taste good Naeun-ah… I've tried it a while ago. It's really good! I want to drink it again" Chorong said excitedly.

"Really? Then, let’s go!" Naeun drag both Chorong and Bomi to the Café.

------
"So, what bring you here Naeun?" Bomi asked.

"Yeah...are you on a Mission or something?" Chorong continued then took a sip on her drink (aka Vanilla latte)

"Well, you can say that I'm on a Mission..." Naeun said shortly.

"What kind of mission?" Bomi and Chorong asked.

"I came here to tell you something" Naeun said while staring at Chorong.

"What is it?" Chorong started to feel worried.

"Well, you've been on earth for quite long now... and the guardian angels are actually not allowed to stay for that long..." Naeun said and took a sip on her drink before continuing... "I came here to bring you back to the Angels' headquarters"

"What?" Bomi said out loud. "does that mean that you will leave me?" asked to Chorong.

"W-well... Naeun-ah is there anything that I can do so that I don't have to back?" Chorong said nervously and holds Bomi's hand tight.

"You don't want to go back?" Naeun asked.

"No... I'm happy here with Bomi and this new life experience" Chorong felt emotional.

"Well, if you're worried about Bomi… you could still take care of her from the headquarters... like how you used to do".

"B-but... I want to be by her side, I want to stay with her... s-she is my first love" Chorong let out some tears. Bomi felt sad for Chorong and wipe Chorong's tears with her thumb.

"Well... I'm so sorry unnie. It's the law of the Angels'. I can't do anything" Naeun also felt bad for Chorong.

Chorong looked at Bomi and they stared into each other eyes. Chorong was in a dilemma. She didn't want to leave Bomi and at the same time, she actually knows what will happen if she stays longer on earth.

"I'm sorry Naeun...I don't want to go back. I'll stay here. And my decision is final" Chorong said
while looking at Naeun's eyes.

Naeun got up and started to drag Chorong into the restroom leaving Bomi alone at the table.

"Unnie… seriously? You know what will happen if you stay any longer here, right?" Naeun asked with a worried voice once they arrive in side the restroom.

"Yes Naeun-ah...I do know… and I'm willing to take the risk." Chorong answered with an almost
cracked voice.

"Argg... Unnie, I do respect your decision… but, what should I say to the HA if I go back without
You?" Naeun scratch her non-itchy head and whine.

"Don't worry Naeun-ah... he's the Head Angel. He knows EVERYTHING" Chorong put both of her hands on Naeun's shoulder to calm her down.

"He'll get it... why I wanted to stay… and if anything happens to me… I know that our fellow angels are around" Chorong continued and smiled.

"Huuhh... Ok, if that's the case... then, I'll leave. I guess, my job is done?" Naeun giggled.

"Leave? Isn't that too soon? Don't you want to stay and hangout a bit?" Chorong asked.

"No, it's Ok. Anyway, thanks for the treat! And it felt nice to see you again unnie!" Naeun hugged Chorong. "And... tell Bomi that it was nice to meet her too.." Naeun continued saying while breaking the hug.

"Ok. I'll tell her." Chorong smiled

"Then... this is a good bye… See you next time Unnie!" Naeun said while waving goodbye.

"Yeah... See you next time" Chorong waved back while seeing Naeun slowly disappeared.

---------------

Chorong went back to Bomi who was playing with her phone. Chorong sat down and Bomi looked at her.

"Where's Naeun?" Bomi simply asked.

"She already went back... her mission is over" Chorong answered.

"Does that mean that you're going back to the Angels' headquarters?" Bomi's face started to
look sad, Chorong smiled a bit and hugged Bomi. This made Bomi felt even sadder.

"Bomi-ah...." Chorong broke the hug and looks at Bomi who's eyes were teary.

"I'm not going anywhere" Chorong said.

"Really??" Bomi said excitedly while wiping her eyes.

"Yess... I'll stay here with you... Forever"

--------

A few months after that.

Bomi and Chorong were cuddling on the sofa while watching their favorite movie. Then, Chorong got up.

"I'm going to get some water… do you want anything?" Chorong asked Bomi.

"Hmm... I'm thirsty too. Could you grab some chips for me?" Bomi answered while showing her cuteness. Chorong nodded and went to the kitchen…

After a pair minute. *Sounds of glass breaking*

Bomi was shocked at the sound and quickly went to the kitchen.

"Unnie?? What's wrong?" Bomi arrived at the kitchen and saw Chorong laying on the floor
unconscious.

"Unnie? Hey... wake up..." Bomi kneel down and tried to shake Chorong up.

"Chorong! What's wrong??? Please... open your eyes" Bomi started to cry after a few attempts to wake Chorong up but, no avail.

"U-unnie... p-lease. get u-p..." Bomi cried

"Unnie… d-don’t leave me...."

.

.

.