Blurred

Angel & Human's first love

 

The same woman who accompanied her home a few years ago, when she apparently had an accident that caused her amnesia, was standing there, behind the man who was trying to strangle her.

"Hey, you human, want problems? I’ll call... How was it? ... Oh, right, the police." the woman said nonchalantly.

"More women? How many guards do you have?" The man just looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Such a nuisance." The woman approached them and with just a touch on the neck of the angry man, he fainted. "Are you ok?... Obviously not ... "

Bomi almost fell to the ground, but the woman caught her right in time.

“You didn’t kill him, right?” Despite being in that poor state, she asked.

“huh? He’s alright… but he won’t wake up in some hours” The woman simply stated.

In a moment, they were in one of the rooms that was empty.

"Wait here." Bomi was now alone. She had run with luck, again.

Since she has memory, she has always been lucky. 'I must have a guardian angel'. She thought.

At those words, which burned in her mind as if she had tattooed them, a chill ran down her spine and suddenly her head hurt. Just then the woman returned.

"This should do for now… do you need to go to the hospital?" She handed her a canned coffee.

"N-no. I'm fine." She felt her head would explode at any moment. "Sorry for the disturbances. Again". Bomi looked at her and smiled, holding her head. She took a sip of the coffee.

"Four Earth years have passed and you haven’t changed a bit, Bomi unnie"

"And you keep talking just as weird, Naeun."

After that, she fainted. The pain was too strong.

 

*Her body floated between clouds. It was relaxing and all in white, until she heard a noise.

Under the clouds that held her, there were children in a park. The taller kids were bothering the smaller ones.

Her body, which seemed to fly, couldn’t stand the curiosity and went down, and she was surprised to see herself as a child.

This was a memory, she must have been dreaming.

She knew what would happen next, strangely blurry, but she knew that everything would end well. That was her luck.

She remembered defending herself from the big kids, starting a kind of pitched battle between children... and... winning?

She was upset when tried to remember things. It was like the distorted image of an old DVD, with static included.

The children began to fight with each other. Bomi, the adult, sat on a bench nearby. She could stop the fight, but she wanted to find out how this ended.

As if someone had skipped the chapter, little Bomi suddenly had bands on her arm, she smiled and the other children were gone.

In frustration she got up from the bench and went directly to herself, just to see that the bands that she had, came off leaving a totally healthy skin.

"Hey Bomi-ah, tell me what happened, who put the bandits? How did you heal so fast?"

The little Bomi pointed somewhere, but when the adult Bomi turned around, the place changed and there were many other images of her getting into trouble throughout her life, all distorted. *

 

"Bomi unnie, are you better now?" Bomi rested in Naeun's lap.

Bomi sat up with her head still heavy and noticed that she was in her own living room. She wanted to ask how they got there, but something told her that Naeun wasn’t an ordinary person anyway.

"Naeun-ssi... This may sound weird, but I feel like you know something." Naeun smiled nervously. "I'm missing something. There is a piece that isn’t there."

"What should I do? Why did they leave me the most complicated part?" The young girl complained and got up. "Ahhh... I don’t know. You want answers, but I can’t give them to you. My duty is to make you happy, but I can’t just show you everything."

"Sorry, I'm causing you problems."

Naeun stopped and looked at Bomi. She didn’t have to apologize and she still did.

A while ago, when that man threatened her life, she saw that there was compassion in her eyes.

Naeun witnessed how, in the afternoon, Bomi didn’t complain about extra work even when the company she works in, belongs to her family. She had decided to start from scratch, because she wants to prove her worth on her own.

She always found humans unnecessarily complicated and none of them had caught her attention too much. However, she could understand now how lovely this human being was.

That woman had taken her unnie to the edge of madness, and she could see perfectly why.

"Do you promise that whatever happens, will you make it worth it?" Naeun asked in a very serious voice.

"I promise?" Bomi said, not knowing what it was.

"You don’t sound convinced, I don’t know if I can trust you" Naeun raised an eyebrow.

"I don’t know what you're talking about, but ... I PROMISE. I don’t want to regret anything." Bomi replied with sparkling eyes.

Naeun smiled, this time pleased.

"Come to 'Angeli Coffee’ in exactly 1 month. I'll get you the address soon." Naeun went to the door.

"Wait, Naeun! Why in a month? Why not now? I need answers!" Bomi tried to follow Naeun, but she had disappeared.

 

Heaven. Temple of knowledge.

"It’s exciting, isn’t it?! I can’t wait for it to happen!" Namjoo, the messenger-angel, was jumping with excitement around a pile of books.

"Namjoo-yah! You are leaving sparks on the sheets!" Eunji complained, checking something in the large silver pool in front of her.

"Ooops, I'm sorry! I just can’t help it... You'll go with us, right?" The girl approached the pool too.

"Of course she will." Another voice was heard in the place.

Chorong was there, smiling.

"I guess I have no choice, I'm being threatened," Eunji replied playfully.

"Unnie! I'm so happy... but sad at the same time... It's weird." Namjoo got up and hugged Chorong.

"Hahaha keep calm Joo. Everything will be fine, I've been working all this time to make it so," the angel assured.

"If it doesn’t work out, someone will be very angry." Hayoung appeared behind, leaving many sparks around.

"My books! You... impudent little girl!" Eunji hurriedly checked the books.

"Me? little? Hahaha that's you unnie!" Hayoung mocked, who is by far the tallest in the room.

Everyone laughed at that moment. As when they were small angels.

"Naeun doesn’t come back yet?" Chorong asked anxiously.

"Huh? No. But soon she will, she must return to inform." Hayoung replied, feigning disinterest.

"Soon the most visual couple in the sky will meet~ How beautiful!" Namjoo annoyed, making Hayoung's cheeks turn bright red.

“Rejoice Hayoungie!, soon we will have the 'nexus' and you will be able to see her every day. So you won’t die of anxiety for every hour you spend away from your beloved~" Namjoo tragically fell into a pile of books beyond. Causing more laughter.

.

.

.


 

*A/N: Naeun so soft for Bomi but HaNa for the Win!!

I'll be hella busy the next semester, so I'm hurrying to give this a proper end before everything gets harder. 

Thank you for reading, please comment and UpVote, is for Good Luck. ;) *