Messages

Angel & Human's first love

"Hey! Hayoung-ah! Long time not see~" a young woman was approaching merrily to the healing-angel who waited outside the celestial messaging headquarters. "I knew you were alone these days... and still you didn’t even call me to keep you company!"

"Weren’t you supposed to be busy until yesterday?" Hayoung said, to which the other girl nodded.

"But if my Hayoungie called me I would be there in a second" the girl hit her forehead playfully.

"Namjoo-unnie! Don’t do that! I’m already a respectable healing-angel now" Hayoung complained.

"Aigo! Our little Hayoung is already an adult?! I didn’t notice!". The angel named Namjoo put an arm around the girl's neck and ruffled her hair. "Now tell me the truth, why did you call me?"

When the younger released herself of Namjoo, she fixed her hair angrily and looked around.

"When will you return to the human earth?" She asked quietly. The other girl smiled and narrowed her eyes.

"Behaving badly again?... What would a certain beautiful angel say..." She was interrupted by the appearance of another angel from behind a column. "Ahhh, I see. This is it. Hello Chorong-unnie… I'm leaving." Namjoo turned around and began to return to the building.

"Namjoo-yah! I'm so sorry ... wait."

Chorong caught up with her, getting tired on the road, she was still weak. Hayoung ran to help her hold Namjoo from the other arm and covered with one hand, preventing her from screaming. Namjoo struggled a bit and her eyes were wide open.

"We'll explain you unnie, but calm down a bit, would you?" Hayoung whispered. Chorong had an apologetic look on her face.

They struggled to bring her to the garden beside the building. Luckily, nobody was nearby.

"Yah! You two will get me serious troubles! I just aced a great mission and they’ll surely give me a promotion..." the kidnapped angel began to complain loudly, almost shouting.

"Unnie, lower your voice! They’ll discover us!" Asked the healing-angel.

"It's exactly what I'm trying to do!" Namjoo exclaimed. And again, Hayoung covered with her hand.

"Namjoo, listen to me first and then you can decide if you help me or not, ok?" Chorong said calmly. Namjoo frowned and said something that was muffled between Hayoung's hand.

"First of all, I'm sorry about the last time. It was not my intention to cause you so much trouble... but I don’t really regret anything," Chorong said and Namjoo rolled her eyes. "I know you'll have to go with Naeun to give her official orders soon, I need you to take a message to the human who’s with her."

Namjoo stopped moving, so Hayoung released her.

"Why should I help you? That could potentially end my chance to be promoted." The messenger-angel crossed her arms over her chest and was visibly irritated. "Just when I recovered from my 'multiple failed missions' with a certain guardian angel who refused to return."

Chorong felt very bad for Namjoo. It was her fault. She has always known that the minor's dream has been to be the director of celestial communications.

Namjoo was only 7 when she returned excitedly to the playground, where they played as children, to tell them what she had done on the walk with her father through the headquarters of the messenger angels. She was delighted with the place so since then she dedicated herself to pursuing her dream. And nothing made her as happy as when she was chosen to specialize in that.

And she, being older and like a sister, ruined her first big opportunity.

"Namjoo-yah, I explained to HA what happened, and I accepted all the blame. And personally I, told the director Yang everything, he promised that they would reevaluate your performance, if you still have problems I..." said the older but was interrupted by Namjoo, who apparently didn’t know anything about that.

"Wait... did you do that? I had no idea... that explains why they gave me another chance." The messenger-angel was silent for a moment. "Well, it was the least you could do. You caused it after all." She crossed her arms back, but her gaze was no longer so hard.

"Yes, I know. I’ve caused many problems to many people"

"And you still cause them unnie" interrupted Hayoung, who had remained silent all that time. "But, we" she looked at Namjoo, "we also cause you a lot of headaches."

Namjoo let out a sigh. Hayoung cocked her head and smiled. Soon they were both smiling.

"I guess the always-correct-Chorong-unnie getting into trouble is something worth seeing."

 

 

Human Earth ...

"I don’t want to go out" was the first thing Bomi said when Naeun tried to wake her up one morning.

"But you need some sun! Now get up!" Naeun used her strength to pull the sheets with which Bomi covered herself.

"I already get enough sun when I go to college. That was our deal, I would go back to school and in return you would not insist on other things." she stubbornly stayed quiet.

'I give up, whatever, I'm not going to do it...' Naeun thought and left the room.

 

Something felt out of place. There was an extra energy.

"Boo!" Shouted a voice, but the guardian-angel didn’t flinch, she knew who it was. "Boring as always, Naeun-unnie ~"

The voice materialized. It was Namjoo, who carried a parchment with her.

"Tell me you're coming to relieve me of this torture!" Naeun took the messenger-angel by the shoulders and shook her.

"Hehehe just the opposite... I'm sorry." Then Naeun released her and dropped onto the living room couch. "What news do I tell you first, good or bad?"

"Good ones, I need some peace."

"Your fan club increased this week and they send all their love~ Especially Hayoung." Namjoo rolled her eyes.

Naeun chuckled.

"When will you accept her feelings? You know she has a crush on you for a very long time." Namjoo sat on the other sofa.

"give time to the time" Naeun replied simply, earning a snort from the messenger-angel.

"Whatever floats your boat... Ok, now the official news. The council of guardian angels wants you to come back in the next 2 months to inform and decontaminate, ensuring that the human 'Yoon Bomi' is stable enough." Namjoo read from the scroll.

"How the heaven do I do that?! It's a nightmare, she's the most pessimistic person I've ever met. At this rate I won’t be able to return to heaven, since that she will commit some nonsense..." complained the guardian-angel.

"I have something that might help with that." Naeun rose from her seat and raised an eyebrow. "I have an extra job here. Take this."

Namjoo handed her an envelope.

"And also, a personal message from Chorong unnie... DO WHAT IS NECESSARY. That’s all. Now, recommend me a good place to eat... these trips to the human earth makes me hungry "

 

.

.

.


*A/N: my middle term exams are over! Finally, I could make time to update the story.

Now our 6 girls have appeared in the story ~ but ... HaNa? Hehehe NamjooXFood is the real and first ship. LOL

Apink will comeback in July (2018)! Prepare your wallets, ears and eyes for what is coming! I’m happy with that news, so soon I will publish a new ff.

See ya arround ~ *