Heaven

Angel & Human's first love

This chapter marks the beginning of the second part. Also, the start of the Co-author. Please enjoy.~~~


“I said, do you want me to erase all of your memories with Chorong unnie?” Naeun repeated softly after helping her to go to the couch.

“Never… there must be another option.” Bomi fell asleep while crying.

Naeun took care of her. For being the new guardian angel at charge, now she would be the one to handle the situation. The problem was that Naeun didn’t know Bomi as well as Chorong.

*****

At heaven’s hospital.

 

"Chorong sunbae-nim... answer, please," said a voice. Chorong, who still had her eyes closed, did not react to the multiple calls the angel-nurse had made.

"It's useless. She is still under the effects of the water of the sacred spring. The best thing is to let her rest." Said another voice.

"But it's been a week. I do not remember anyone who has had such a slow recovery." Said the angel-nurse who looked with sorrow at the weak body of the angel in bed.

"She had to receive high doses. More than a year on the human earth! That’s crazy. I'll make sure to scold her enough when she wakes up... but for now I'm glad she came back." The voice that came from seemingly out of nowhere had a maternal tone.

"My shift ends here, I did what I could. Have a good day." The angel-nurse bowed politely and left.

After a minute the voice was incorporated as a beam of light.

 

"I think I’m not useful here either. I'll come to see you later Chorong-unnie." The light took a couple of turns around the white room and disappeared.

 

The angel who was in bed slowly opened her eyes. Making sure no one was there. She had listened to everything but didn’t want to have to answer the questions they would ask to her or the exams that they would run once she wakes up.

"Aha! Catch you! Chorong-unnie, you're like a very mischievous cherub, did you know?!" The light appeared again.

Chorong grimaced, she had been tricked.

"And you keep doing that. You know I do not like you to be in your 'forma lucis*' for long.” Chorong's voice was weak, but still sounded with authority.

*A/N: means Light Form in Latin. I’m currently learning a bit of it, so why not.*

"Oh, I'm sorry." The light took the form of a beautiful tall woman smiling at her. "I can’t believe you fell into my trap. Has not the human earth taught you anything? They love to cheat, lie and everything... "

"Hello Hayoung-ah, nice to see you... Could you leave me alone?" Chorong looked sadly at the beautiful angel in front of her.

"But unnie... I haven’t seen you in so long! Also, we must talk." The latter sounded more like an order from Hayoung, it was new for Chorong. "Things have happened here too. Now I am the chief angel-healer of this place" she said proudly.

Chorong smiled. Those were good news. But her heart could not be totally happy.

"That's amazing Hayoung-ah, unnie promises to prepare your favorite food... but I need to think now," Chorong said, causing Hayoung to pout.

"Unnie... my duty is to check you and report to HA." Chorong looked at her desperately. "Hhh... but I'll do it later. Ah! And by the way, the Red-Angels did it to the finals of the Heaven’s world cup... they lost, but hey! It was the best result in years… I'll update you later. I'm glad you're here again."

With an elegant twist the shiny angel disappeared.

 

Chorong was completely alone this time. She tried to get up, but suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground. Fortunately, the floor is soft throughout the sky.

*A / N: You know, heaven, clouds... duh XD*

As she could, she got up again. She tried to attract a pair of crutches that were nearby with some of her power, but it didn’t work either.

The sky is full of angels, but she couldn’t feel any since she woke up. Her powers seemed to have disappeared.

'Maybe it's the effect of exhaustion' thought Chorong. But deep down she knew that something worse could have happened.

She decided to approach the huge window, everything seemed the same outside. The eternal spring, the busy angels going from one place to another and lights that floated there.

Chorong sat on the floor. Trying to put the things in order in her dizzy head. Analyze everything that happened.

 

 

'The first thing is to explain myself to the HA, then find out if Bomi is fine. Naeun is with her. I must look for a communicator. The next thing is to find the options I have ... no way, I have to talk to her.' Chorong thought after a while.

As if she had called, a rumble was heard outside the room.

The door opened, showing an imposing Angel accompanied by a group of frightened angels, including Hayoung, who gave her an apologetic look.

"Long time no see, Guardian Angel Chorong" the Angel said in a cold voice.

'Whatever it has to be, wait for me Bbom-ah.' Chorong thought as she tried to get up.

 

.

.

.


Hey there~ my first chapter to this ff! Let me introduce myself: I'm NotAFan95 (Noe) *bow* please, take care of me.

It’s the first time I write the same day that it will be published too, because my other work ‘A December story’ was almost totally wrote when the first chapter was posted *sorry for the spam* *wink*. So, bear with me and my mistakes~ It's not on purpose. hehe

Also, I don’t have a clear idea about how to continue, so your comments are highly appreciated. Don't be shy~

I’ll try to update soon.

ENJOY! COMENT! UPVOTE!