Knowledge

Angel & Human's first love

"I saw you coming".

Said a young girl sitting in front of a pool of silver water, which resembled a large mirror on the floor. "Well, actually I can see everything that happens... and what happened"

Chorong was a few steps behind the girl.

She had been in that temple many times, but she still didn’t get used to the exaggerated coloring of the ceiling and floor —which contrasted greatly with every building in the Heaven, where almost everything was white or gold—, while every inch of the wall was covered with books.

"How are you feeling now?" The girl asked, standing up and facing to the guardian angel, smiling at her.

"Like new. Hayoungie has done a lot for me." Chorong didn’t know how to start talking about what had really taken her there. She ran her hand down one of the shelves absentmindedly, feigning interest in a volume of 'Earth; favorite drinks of humans.'

"It's my most recent book, now I'm working on volume 3. Humans have a fascinating catalog of alcoholic beverages, I could make three whole volumes!" She said cheerfully, but soon noticed that Chorong was barely listening to her. "So... you want to go back to earth?" The girl asked. She took another of the books from the same shelf.

"You should read this"

"Rules and advice for contact with humans?" Chorong read, confused. "Eunji, you know well that I've read that book for my training as a guardian angel... that's not what..."

"It seems that you have forgotten then. A review would not be bad. That human is cute, I'm her fan, but... is it really worth it?" The angel named Eunji spoke in a calm tone.

 

They had spent a lot of time together. Since they were just babies.

 

Eunji always managed to get Chorong to consider things beyond her understanding. The latter was smart, but Eunji had a special gift. The gift of knowledge and wisdom. That's why she trained to be a 'guardian of knowledge', which in other words made her a Erudite of heaven. In fact, the youngest ever registered.

 

However, this time Chorong did not hesitate. Not even for a second.

 

"Of course it's worth it! She is... my first love. My only love. I need her, and she needs me." The guardian angel almost shouted.

"Are you sure about those words?... I saw she’s well accompanied, and she already has everything she needs." Eunji raised an eyebrow and walked playfully around the pool. "Humans have that defect. They forget. They hurt. They corrupt. "

"She is not like that. I know." A small insecurity suddenly grew in Chorong. "Are you trying to fool me?" The angel challenged.

"Do you think I am... 'that angel'? No!" Eunji shivered at that thought. "I'm just saying a fact. Humans are not to be trusted, the clear majority aren’t." She was angry.

 

"I'm sorry Eunji... I didn’t mean to offend you, it's just that I'm worried about her." Chorong was embarrassed. "I wanted to see her, that's why I came here."

 

Eunji smirked. "Park to the Cho to the Rong, you are hopelessly in love... I knew that this day would come. But it hurts a little, that... it's not me. "

"We talked about that before. Will you help me or not? "Chorong asked. Her cheeks were slightly pink.

"I guess I have no choice. But I warn you, the guards are already looking for you nearby. It's a matter of minutes for them to arrive." Eunji sat on the edge of the silver pool and extended a hand to Chorong.

When they were both seated, Eunji touched the surface of the water lightly with a finger. A wave spread, and images appeared.

What was seen destroyed the heart of the guardian angel.

Bomi looked tired, emaciated, in a terrible state, reclining in her living room. Beside her was Naeun, with a plate of porridge, she seemed annoyed.

Suddenly Naeun got up and left the apartment, which Chorong recognized as her home once.

 

It had been three months since she had to return to heaven. Since then she has undergone many studies and the council of guardian angels confined her to do paperwork in the central office and kept her under surveillance all the time.

Seeing that Bomi was suffering made it worse.

 

Instinctively she approached to touch the image that was reflected in the liquid of the pool. Eunji stopped her in time.

"Unnie! You’re not allowed to do that." Chorong started crying under Eunji's embrace. The latter felt an immense sadness too. On the other hand, she also felt anger against that human who made her dear unnie suffer.

"I need to talk to her... she should know... she can’t be like that..." Chorong said between sobs. She had cried for about five minutes.

 

Fighting against herself, Eunji decided to help her. "What is your plan? Aghhh, I know I'll regret this later," she growled.

"Really?!" Chorong's face lit up. Eunji felt that any punishment or consequence was worth it if she could see that face, so she nodded. "Thank you! I knew I could count with you!"

"Anyway..." Eunji tried not to seem too happy with the hug Chorong gave her. "You know it's an impossible mission, right?" She said seriously.

"I know. I also know that it’ll take a long time... but I am willing to do it," Chorong said firmly. "The first thing is to talk to Naeun, so she can give the message to Bomi. Hayoung is already investigating my condition. You must help me to know about hybrid angels and then..." she said quickly.

"Hey! Wait, calm that cloud head of yours. It seems you have everything planned!" Eunji said trying to stop Chorong. "You don’t even seem sad now"

"Hehehe I've been thinking all this time... That office isn’t exactly very active" Said Chorong, smiling.

"wait a minute! Did you know I would say yes, isn’t it?" Eunji crossed her arms. "Are you sure you're an angel?"

Chorong nodded animatedly, Eunji chuckled.

"I must assume you want to go with her... permanently?" Eunji again spoke seriously.

"I know that my place is at her side. I belong with her."

 

.

.

.


So, I'm back, but soon I'll have to disappear for a while again. The university absorbs a large part of my time and what I have left I take it to sleep. This tired soul needs an Apink comeback to re-energize!

Anyway, this chapter may be a bit boring, but I did it thinking about the EunRong vlive ^^ ... but since I'm a loyal Firetruck, my heart will not falter. LOL

I’ll try to bring another chapter (better written, more fun, with more sense), as soon as I can later... because my mid-term exams are next week and Ciao adiós I'm done. I must concentrate!

Noe/NotAFan95 must study.