This wraps it up

Angel & Human's first love

"You're my... What??" Bomi ask confusedly staring at Chorong's eyes

"I… Park Chorong, a guardian angel sent from above to protect a human named Yoon Bomi". Chorong stated looking into Bomi's eyes, giving her a soft smile that could make anyone's heart melt.
"A-are you freaking serious!?" Bomi yelled while getting up fast and almost fall from the
bed, luckily Chorong was fast enough to catch her.

"Yes Bomi... why would I joke around about this? I'm your guardian angel"

"How is that possible? There's no such thing as guardian angel... I don't believe you"

"Seriously? You don't believe me? And you dare to fall in love with me?" Chorong asked feeling a bit offended & annoyed.

"N-no.... it's just… I just don't believe this... this guardian angel thing... I-I don't understand this" Bomi said nervously. Afraid that Chorong might hate her and ruin her change to be in a
relationship with her. Bomi took a deep breath and calm herself down.

"Ok... I'm sorry Chorong, I didn't mean to not believe you. It's just....is there anything you could do to prove this?"

Chorong started to think of something…

"Yes, there's actually one thing that I could do to prove this" Chorong gives Bomi a smirk.

"What is it?" Bomi started to get interested.

"As a guardian angel… I have the ability to read minds"

"Eyyyy... seriously? Then, what am I thinking about now?" Bomi still didn't believe Chorong and said it to tease Chorong

-Bomi's Mind-

"huh? You could read minds? Does that mean you knew how much I want to kiss you? Hahaha omg Bomi, get yourself together! Nobody could read minds... wait, what happens she does can read minds? Damn... Bomi you just make yourself looked like a ert. Wanting to kiss a person? On the first day? Seriously? Hahaha-"

-back to out-

Chorong laugh after reading Bomi's mind. Thinking that Bomi was being cute.

"Okey… Bomi, you want to kiss me? And don't worry… I don't think you're a ert. I rather think it was Cute." Chorong said while teasing Bomi a bit.

Bomi started to blush and pulling her blanket up to her face to cover it. Feeling embarrassed that Chorong already knew what she was thinking. Chorong smile and shake her head thinking of how adorable the girl in front of her is, the one who falls in love with her, the one she knew ever since Bomi's childhood.

Chorong knows Bomi since Bomi was just a little baby. Chorong was chosen to protect Bomi and each year Bomi grew up Chorong can't help to fall for Bomi's charm especially when Bomi enters High school. The year in which Bomi's charm was unleashed. Almost everyone in her class had a crush on her doesn't mind if it was a girl or a boy… anyone would be attracted to Bomi. Because of this, Chorong doesn't get it why those bullies started to pick on Bomi on the first place.

Chorong leans over to the fully covered by the blanket girl and slowly pulling the blanket down
reveling a red-face Bomi. Chorong leans closer and their nose is only an inch close. Bomi was
Startled by Chorong's action and she froze on the spot.

"Bomi...I know you are worried that I might decline your love. But, there's something I want to say"

"What is it?" Bomi asked calmly.

"I'm also in love with you... ever since I was assigned to protect you. I've seen you since you were little. You're a great person Bomi. Your personality really hits the bull's eye on my Love interest"

Then both were blushing. One due to her first-time confession and the other one because she never heard such sweet and a little bit of a cheesy confession.

"An-and Bomi, I-I also had been wanting to kiss you..." Chorong continued saying which made Bomi's eyes widened and her heart was fluttered

"A-are you serious?" Bomi smiled hearing that and started to stare on to Chorong's lips.

"Uh... y-yeah" Chorong blushed and bit her lower lip which makes Bomi crave for the taste of those lips.

"Well, then...sh-shall we ki-kiss?" Bomi asked.

Chorong nodded shyly and leans forward to capture Bomi's lower lip but Bomi was fast and kiss Chorong's lower lip and became the domain one.

The kiss was slow not until Chorong wraps her arms around Bomi's neck and Bomi wraps her arms around Chorong's waist and pulling her closer and the kiss become more tense and passionate. It was their first kiss ever, but they seem like pro.

After a few moments. They broke the kiss and breathe in some air...they stare into each other
eyes, sending love to each other.

"Since we already kiss... does this mean that we're officially a couple?" Bomi asked

"Yes, we are" Chorong answered confidently. Bomi let out a sigh and giggles

"What's so funny?" Chorong stares at Bomi.

"It's just...I can't believe that I'm in a relationship with my own guardian angel... it felt like as if I'm in a movie... this kind of things only happens in a movie or drama"

"Haha... it's possible in real life too Bomi. Because, I've been by your side throughout your entire life, protecting you from harm and from your clumsy self." Chorong stated which makes Bomi laugh thinking that she really is a clumsy person.

Later that night... Chorong didn't went back and instead, she stays there in the hospital. Sharing
the bed with Bomi like how lovebirds would do.

And that is the beginning of ChoBbom's love story & how Bomi met her guardian angel/ first love.

.

 

 

 

P.S : This is a pretty bad writing guys...I don't know what am I writing actually XD. I'm really sorry if the story didn't like how you guys expected since I decided to cut the story short. I'm really touched by those guys who subscribed this. It's not much of a story to be subscribed tho..lol. Any comments are much appreciated!