Foam (Random extra chapter~)

Angel & Human's first love

That day, the extraordinary couple was on a date at a nearby café.

"Wow...this drink is delicious! I've never had such amazing beverage!" Chorong said out loud
feeling amazed by her drink.

"Hahaha...calm down unnie. Is this your first time ever having a Vanilla latte? Don't the Angels' headquarter have those?" Bomi smiled seeing Chorong's encounter with her first Vanilla latte.

"No... we angels never had this kind of drinks. It's sooo... good!" And again, Chorong took a sip of her drink and got herself a Vanilla latte mustache.

"Aigooo... unnie, look at you… you got yourself a mess" Bomi gets up from her seat and leans forward towards Chorong Who is sitting in front of her.

Bomi used her thumb to clean up the 'mustache' and the foam from her thumb.

Bomi's action startled Chorong and it also makes Chorong to blush.

All of the sudden, Chorong felt embarrassed and hangs her head low to avoid Bomi from seeing her blush.

"Ugghh… unnie? What's wrong?" Bomi asked seeing Chorong's weird attitude.

"N-nothing..." Chorong shook her head.

"What? Did my action just now fluttered your heart?" Bomi smirked.

"No...." Chorong still denied.

"Awww... unnie, don't lie to me... I know you. Hahaha you're so Adorable!" Bomi reached out her hand and started to pinch Chorong's blushing cheeks.

"Awhhhh...!" Chorong felt embarrassed and started to cover her face with her hair.
And Bomi just sit there laughing and adoring Chorong's cute act


------
After the embarrassment at the Café… the couple decided to hang out at the mall. The couple walked while linking their arms together, checking every store and enjoying each other’s company.
They were in a book store reading random books when Chorong suddenly felt something.

"What is this feeling?" Chorong asked herself.

"Hmm? What did you say unnie?" Bomi asked back while her eyes are still stuck on the book she's holding.

"Ah? I-its n-nothing." Chorong answered while checking her surroundings. Bomi put the book back on the bookshelf and see Chorong acting weirdly.

"Unnie... seriously, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Bomi asked in concern.

"No... I'm fine Bomi-ah...but…" Chorong answered while still checking the surrounding.

"But, what?" Bomi rose her eyebrow.

"I-I sense something... it's near us" Chorong started to walk away towards another section of the store.

"Sense something? What is it unnie…?" Bomi ran to catch-up with Chorong and once she's next to Chorong...

"There's another angel in the store…" Chorong said while looking at Bomi's confused face.

"And....so, is that a bad thing?" Bomi asked feeling a bit scared.

"Nahh... not really" Chorong smile while patting Bomi's head.

"T-then... why did you act so weird!?" Bomi whine.

Before Chorong answered Bomi someone tap on Chorong's shoulder, she turned around and...

"Naeun-ah!" Chorong smiled brightly

 

 

.

.

.

 

. Well, I didn't expect myself to write this actually. The story was supposed to end at chapter 4. But, it seems too short and also I get alot of encouragement from you guys which makes me to continue to write. Thank you for subscribing and the support! 

Don't expect too much tho, I might just update any random ideas...when I'm bored or whatever~ hahaha! The story might also become weird and weirder. 

Thaks again!  I love Apink and Peace to everyone!

 

P.s : I've just discover blog and I started to use it..hahaha