That day when I first saw you

Angel & Human's first love

It all started on the day we first met.

"Hey Fool! Give us all your money or we'll beat you up!" Says the leader of the school's bullies.
"I...I don't have any more money… I already spent it all on lunch time…" Bomi's heart was pounding hard.

"Don't lie to us! We know you're from a rich family! There must be money on you! Just give it to us!!" The bullies started to gather around Bomi. Bomi is trapped, her heart is pounding fast, and she started to sweat.

"I... I already told you guys! I don't have any money left! If you don't believe me, you can check it for yourself!" Bomi stared at leader of the bullies.

"Oh yeah? Okey then... we will check it!" The leader wiggle his finger signalling his followers. The bullies started to gather around Bomi closer while smirking. Bomi is trapped! She doesn't have anywhere to go.

"Oh my......I'm dead meat!" Bomi thought to herself.

"Beat her up! Take anything that is valuable in her bag! Search for any money in her pockets! how her No Mercy!" The leader yelled.

"Yes! Leader!" The followers answered

"You're are dead Kid!" Says one of the bully before throwing a powerful punch on Bomi's stomach.

The punch was so powerful that it makes Bomi fell flat on the cold floor.
"Arggh!" Bomi yelled in pain while holding her stomach. The bullies started to kick and punch Bomi, some of them were searching for valuable things in Bomi's bag. While the leader just stood there laughing seeing Bomi being beaten up by his followers.

"More! Beat her up harder! This will show her that no one can against me! " the leader laughed.

"Argghh...! Please stop...I'm so sorry...arggh! Ouch! Stop it!" Bomi was screaming in pain. Begging for them to stop. But the bullies kept beating her up. Harder and harder until Bomi started to bleed.

The leader of the bullies was standing there laughing seeing Bomi screaming in pain. He was
about to walk and join his followers to beat Bomi until he felt a strong punch were hit on his face.

He fall due to the powerful punch. He touches his own lips and notice that it was bleeding.
"What the !? Who did that!!!!!" He got up and face the person who just punch him. "How dare you punch me! You're gonna regret this!" He lifted his fists to punch back that person. But that person was fast. That person punched him harder than before. And keep punching him.

"I won't regret it! But you will!" That person spokes.

The bullies noticed that their leader was being beaten up. So, they all stop beating Bomi and
started to help their leader. Without they expected, that person is now beating them up! It happened so fast that they were not able to fight back. Now, they are all lying on the floor looking lifeless.

That person was panting hard. Due to tiredness from beating the bullies. Then that person started to speak, "All of you! Leave now or you'll be dead!".

The bullies including the leader started to get up, some of them were helping the other to get up. Then, they all run away.

That person walked towards Bomi that was bleeding and looked lifeless. That person held Bomi's body while shaking it to make sure Bomi is still alive.

"Hey, wake up!”

".........."
"Yah! Wake up! Are you still alive?"

"Er...." Bomi loss her strength to talk. She opened her eyes slowly and saw... an angel.
"Hang on!... The ambulance is on the way. I've already called the hospital" the person looked worried
"A... ng… el" Bomi was shocked seeing the person in front of her.

"Huh? What did you say? Just hang on ok?" That person looked at Bomi.
Bomi was tired from holding the pain due to the punches and kicks. She had a small smile on her face before closing her eyes.

"I saw an angel" that was what Bomi thought to herself before closing her eyes and meet
darkness.

 

 

-TBC-

 

This is my very first fanfic. Hope you guys like it! I'm so sorry if its boring. I promise I'll do my best to make it better! Sorry for any grammar errors. (: