Crazy For This Girl

Foolish

Kim:  Hey handsome.

Even in my sleep, I could smell her sweetness, feel her silky smooth hand gently caressing my forehead, and her soft, strawberry flavoured lips kissing mine...Please God, don’t let it be Brutus, the family dog kissing me when I open my eyes!

Kim:  I thought that’d wake you up.

“Kimmy!”

Kim:  Hey…

…her beautiful smile illuminating the room, causing my heartbeat to go past the legal speed limit... 

Kim:  Oh honey, don’t get up.  Sorry sobrang late na.  The bar got really busy and Mel and I still had to do the inventory.  Anyway sweetheart, like it or not, your personal nurse is back on duty!

“I have to sprain myself more often.  Come here my gorgeous, naughty nurse!  You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!”

I love hearing her cute giggles as I pulled her body tightly against mine and inhaled the alluring strawberry scent of her hair. 

“Does your services go beyond professional medical care?”

I just couldn’t help myself.  She always smells so good, I had to nuzzle her neck.  The woman has no idea of the effect she has on me.  She walks into the room and I’ve come undone. 

Kim:  Sorry loverboy, but since we’re at my parents’ place, hanky panky is off the menu.

I know I am defeated but it doesn’t mean I won’t show discontent and a grouchy face! 

Because of my injured foot, Kim’s parents had me staying at my old room at their place so they can look after me.  Kim had been coming over straight from the bar every night this week, bringing my favourite meals and making sure that I am well looked after.  I can’t think of any other person that can take care of me as well as she does. A man would be seriously demented and emotionally a rock not to fall in love with someone as wonderful as her. The way she fusses over me and sweetly kisses and hugs me when no one is around had really solidified my resolve to win her over.  I know I am getting too ahead of myself and the possibility is very slim but she would make a great wife and a wonderful mother someday.  My wife…maybe if I wish hard enough on a falling star.

Kim:  Well, if you’re going to be all surly again, I’m going home.  I have cakes to bake.

Having more superior body strength really is an advantage for all men who want to hold on to the one they love.  I buried my face in her hair while she struggled to set herself free. 

Kim:  Aaarrggghhh!  I am so suing you for !

She’s too adorable when she’s all grumpy, I can’t help myself.

“What makes you think I have ual intentions?”

I showed my best poster-worthy smile while sighing at her adorable, fuming mad scowl then loosened my grip.  I could only push my luck so far.  Suddenly I felt so hollow inside and I needed to have her warm body back in its rightful place…in my arms.  I know it’s so unhealthy, corny, and overly clingy of me to crave for her every minute of the day but I get this sad empty feeling whenever she’s not around.  I don’t know what I’ll do when the time comes that she begs me to give her up.  I don’t want to think that far ahead just yet, it just depresses me.  Right now, I’ll take whatever I can get and just enjoy the moment.

“Ouch!  Kimmy!  My leg!”

Kim:  See what happens when you me piss off?  Na-karma ka tuloy!  I got friends on the other side so you better watch it buster!

I wonder if she can see through me and call my bluff?

“Aww!  It really hurts Kim! Ouch!”

Kim:  Oh honey…what can I do?  Do you want me to put the bandage back on?  When did you last take your painkiller?

I know, I know!  My leg is actually completely better now.  Shame on me for using my injury as an excuse to get her close.  It’s not that easy to come up with a move when it comes to Kim. 

“I’m sure I’ll recover as soon as you kiss me better!”

Pretty low and completely obvious but her presence is minimizing oxygen supply to my brain cells, it’s hard to think straight.

With another one of those extremely seductive, ‘come-hither’ smiles and her fingers lovingly running through my hair, she clamped her lips on mine.  I was soon devouring her lips slowly and gently at first then taking it to a deeper, more intense kiss that left us , panting and begging for more.

She truly has the sweetest, most luscious, strawberry flavoured lips!  A kiss from her is never just a simple and easy kiss.  A kiss from her takes me to a whole new world full of passion, lust, eternal sunshine, love and wonderful possibilities. Whenever her lips touch mine, there’s an explosion of all my insides, creating this intense blast of all kinds of emotions that rattle me to the core. 

Kim:  Better?

Her smile says that she likes my conniving ways.  Of course, I can never get enough of kissing her.

“Mmmm…it still feels a little tender.  One more dose will definitely help.”

Kim:  Mr. Anderson, are you using your injuries to score with me?

“Honey, my intention really is purely medicinal.  Kissing you causes the release of endorphins.  It’s the placebo effect.”

I was going to explain more to get myself out of trouble but was soon back on mine, hungry for more intense kisses. 

Kim:  Honey, you really have improved your style…going all scientific on me so I would kiss you just to shut you up!  Can’t say I’m not impressed!

I rolled over and pinned her underneath, taking over the kiss, igniting even more heat on our insides.  I could never get enough of her addictive taste as I circled my tongue, teasing and relishing her sweetness.  Since that wonderful moment when I first experienced the bliss of being intimate with Kim, I came to one clear realization.  There’s no turning back.  I have had the best and no one else would ever be good enough.  I have never met anyone who can take me to the most exquisite height of ecstasy the way Kim has.  Making love with her is not only an ultimate ic, mind-altering experience, there’s also something magical, like a spiritual experience when our bodies become one.  Everytime we make love, it feels like all the pieces of the puzzle come together, like all our body parts were made only for each other and so they fit so perfectly in every way.  Tonight was no exception.  As I held her close, kissing her ever so gently as I entered her, our sizzling hot, trembling bodies rubbing against each other, I was yet again taken to a supernatural paradise filled only with happiness and love to the most gigantic proportions!  God, how can I not love this woman!  I kissed her luscious, slightly swollen lips once more before rolling over to my back and pulling her close so that her head was resting on my chest.

 

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kim:  Why do we have to bring a whole lot of things for?  Where are we going?

“For the millionth time honey, it’s a surprise.  Before we go on our road trip though, we need to do a little grocery shopping.  There are a few essentials I need to grab.  Come on princess.”

Kim:  Oh we don’t need to get more condoms.  I’m on the pill so really, if we run out of that packet, it won’t be a problem.

“I like where your mind’s at hun but I’m actually talking about food…dinner, picnic essentials, that sort…But I really like your idea more.  Maybe we should just keep driving so we can get there sooner.”

Kim:  Oh!  Of course I knew that!  I was only messing with you.

“Sure, I believe you, my blushing, gorgeous, princess.”

Kim:  I knew you were talking about food okay?!

“Honey, there’s no need to get all shy and conceal your true feelings.  We all know there’s only one thing on your mind whenever I’m around!”

Kim:  As if!  Akala mo kung sino kang gwapo.  Excuse me but if memory serves me correctly, I’m usually the one minding my own business and you come along with nothing but getting down and dirty in your mind!

We were still bickering as we made our way to the supermarket but I was blissfully content.  I love it when she’s all fired up, blushing and passionate about getting the last word.  Her reactions always look so adorable and I can’t imagine life without these moments with her.  While she’s talking away, complaining about how I irritate her so, I can’t stop myself from smiling, knowing that I’m exactly where I want to be…in love with this beautiful, passionate woman.

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

 

Kristy:  Gerald!  Just the man I want!

We have put away our groceries in the boot of my car when Kim decided that she needs to go to the toilet.  Unfortunately, just when she was out of sight, Kristy popped out of nowhere.

“Why do you want me for, Kristy?”

Kristy:  Baby, you seem so uptight.  What happened to the cool Gerald?  The one who use to get naughty with this hot cheerleader?  You know, I need to recall what you look like …maybe you can help me out?

“Kristy stop it!  I told you I’m seeing someone special.”

I’m ashamed to admit that Kristy was actually my prom date back in high school…and yes…we have been intimate before.  We all have done things that we’re not proud of…she was one of them.  I was in high school!  Back then I was a typical immature teenage boy whose actions were hormone and alcohol-driven!  In all fairness she is pretty and she has those curves that can lure any immature teenage boy.  It wasn’t until college that I gave a damn about personality and intelligence to go with good looks.

Kristy:  Baby, come to my place.  I know this awesome massage technique that can get you all relaxed.  We’ll light up some candles, get , what do you say?

I have just about had it with being polite with her.  Kim will be coming back to the car park anytime soon and if she gets the wrong idea, Kristy will really see my ugly side!  Things between Kim and I have been going so great these last few weeks.  We have spent most of our nights (wonderful, passionate nights) together and I am actually starting to hold on to that hope that I have a chance to win her heart. 

“Kristy unless you want me to push you off, you better keep your hands to yourself!”

I know it’s not the gentleman way, but I have given her a clear idea that I am simply not interested and I don’t appreciate her flirting ways.  It didn’t use to bother me that women touch my arms or get all close while they talk to me…but now that I am with Kim, I start to notice every little thing that could hurt her.  Our relationship is so fragile, any minute, Josh can come around and take her away, I really want to do everything right. 

Kristy:  Gerald naman, naglalambing lang eh!  Actually I do want to talk business with you.  Do you remember when I tried to hire you for a construction job?

“I remembered saying no.”

Kristy:  Right.  You said you were too busy helping Kim renovate her bar.  Since she’s done with all the renovations and you seem to have more free time now, I’m here to get back on that offer.  I’ll pay you triple!

“Thanks for the offer Kristy but I already said yes to help with the upgrade of the community hall.  Besides, it’s busy time at the accounting firm that I’m working for.  I’m gonna have my hands full.”

Kristy:  I thought you quit that job when you moved back here?

“I do some on-line work for them.  Anyway, if that’s all, I have to get going.”

What the hell is taking Kimberly so long?

Kristy:  Gerald wait!  This is my first bar.  My first business that dad had given to me.  With all my brilliant ideas, it will be a huge success.  I want you to be a part of my success, to be a part of another first for me, baby.

“Did you say bar?  That huge place down the road is going to be a bar?  Like Kimmy’s bar?”

Kristy:  It will be ten-folds better, bigger, more entertaining than Kim’s bar.  It will have 5 plasma TVs, poker machines, entertainment and game room for the kids and the best part will be the women!  We have a pole-dancing area, my friends and I will be around to greet you and even dance with you with our cutest, iest little outfits...

Oh my God!  Kim will be devastated!  This is a pretty small town and losing customers could easily jeopardize her profits.  A competition of that scale just down the road can really put her out of business! 

“There’s already a bar in town.  Why can’t you just open another store?  You can walk around in those outfits while you sell them.”

Kristy:  I’m sure you’d like that baby but I think Kim needs a little competition in this town, don’t you?

“You won’t win, you know.  People in this town love Kim.  They’re loyal to her bar and she’s a great cook.  That should answer your question.  I am one of those who love Kim and loyal to her so there is no amount of money that can ever get me to help you with that bar!”

Kristy:  Suit yourself babe.  Oh look here’s your barmaid sister with her permanent ugly scowl now. 

“Hey, watch your mouth Kristy!  Even all the expensive make-ups in the world can’t get you close to even as beautiful as Kim in her worst hair day!”

 

 ********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 “What took you so long?  I thought you got flushed away.”

Kim:  Do you really want me to go into details and demonstrate what one does in a toilet?

 

Arrrgghhh!!  I am irritated at Kristy, I have no idea how to tell Kim about the new bar and now Kim is not talking to me!  The silence is killing me slowly and painfully!  How long must I pay for a bad decision made so long ago?  I wish she could just say her bit about what she thinks about me and Kristy and we can fight in the car.  I can’t stand not knowing what’s on her mind.  It’s creating major disruptions on my concentration.  This is worse that drink driving!  I love this woman to death but sometimes, I also can’t help thinking how much work I’m cut out for!

“You’re unusually quiet.”

It had been an hour and a half since she kept her eyes close and pretended to be asleep and another half an hour of staring out the window.  She tries to act cool and unbothered but I see through her.

Kim:  Are you saying I’m incapable of being quiet?”

“When I’m in the same room, yes.  Is there something you’d like to say to me?”

Kim:  Are we there yet?

“Almost.”

More silence.  Argh!  It’s driving me totally nuts but at the same time…seeing her beautiful face as she watched the cars go by…I wanted nothing else but to hold her, make her realize how much I truly treasure her.

Kim:  Why are we stopping?  Hey Ge!  Where are you going?

I opened the door on her side, sat next to her and just held her tight.  I was full of mixed emotions and I just really needed to hold her so badly.  It irritated me that she didn’t say a thing about Kristy.  I know she doesn’t think so highly of her and the fact that she is giving me the silent treatment means that she is far from amused.  It really kills me, not knowing how I can prove to her that she really means the world to me! 

Kim:  Ge!  Ano ba!  What’s gotten into you?  Will you just go and drive?

“Can I just hold you for a little while?”

I felt her wiggle, trying to resist at first but it didn’t take long before she sighed and leaned her head against me.  I tightened my grip on her as I closed my eyes, hoping that she could feel just how much she really means to me. 

“I really do love you, you know.”

She didn’t say a word but snuggling her close is enough to lift my spirits.  It felt so right to have her in my arms.  As I inhaled her sweet, hypnotic scent, I found myself falling even deeper still, in love. 

Kim:  Ge?

“Hmm?”

Kim:  I need to pee so badly!

“Just go in the bushes there.  I’ll keep an eye out for you.”

Kim:  No way.  Knowing my history, if there’s a one in a million chance that a hungry snake should pass by and bite someone’s , it will happen to me!  Now can we please go?

“Damn kidneys!  Panira naman ng moment!”

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 Kim:  Thanks for taking me here Ge.  I love this place and our cottage is absolutely amazing!

I love seeing her beautiful face light up whenever she’s excited.  Anything she does is beautiful and I can’t help but smile.  We were lying on the picnic blanket, her fingers tightly intertwined with mine, soaking in the nice warm sun. 

“Do I get a thank you kiss?”

Kim:  You’ve been claiming your ‘thank you’ kisses since we got here!

She is just too adorable and her lips are so inviting, I can’t help wanting to kiss her every minute of the day.  As I my side to face her and brushed some lose, soft hair off her cheeks, I could feel that she was just as thrilled as I was for another kiss.  I leaned in closer to claim her lips and eventually ended up on top of her, my lips not only exploring but her neck, shoulders and all over her face as well. 

“Damn honey!  You have no idea what you do to me!  You’re lucky we are not in the cottage right now because it is taking one hell lot of my willpower to stop myself!”

Kim:  Am I turning you on, honey? 

Is she serious?  Damn,  This woman will be the reason for my undoing.  How am I supposed to control myself when this gorgeous, y as hell tease is on top of me, devouring my lips with the most seductive of kisses while her hands are running up and down my body like soft, ticklish feather? 

“That’s it!  You brought this to yourself woman!”

I rolled her over so that I was on top.  It was my turn to call the shots.

Kim:  Too bad, we can’t finish what we started sweetheart.  Someone is bound to walk past this area of the retreat.

“Oh hell no!  Honey, you don’t get to tease me and expect me to just lie stiff right here.”

I happen to know from the gardener who showed me this place earlier that this is the more secluded part of the retreat.  Apparently there is very little chance that someone should venture in this area unless they are after some outdoors afternoon delight themselves. 

Kim:  Did I say I wanted you to just lie here?

I saw that same mischief in her eyes as the last time we were lost in the bush on our camping trip. 

That was reason enough for me to give up any remaining self control and start my assault on my beautiful, giggling, woman.  It’s hard to get enough with kissing every part of an incredibly gorgeous, hot woman when her soft, milky, porcelain skin and her delicious scent are seducing my senses.  I was engulfed with such passion and emotions of love and happiness as we made love under the sun, breathlessly uttering each other’s name.  I wanted to take all the time in the world while I please every fibre of her being but i guess a long, sensuous, indulgent night will just have to wait until I get her alone at the cottage. 

Kim:  You have a thing for the outdoors, don’t you?

I love the way she smiles at me while she plays with my hair.  There’s something about her smiles lately…especially when she smiles at me while she’s in my arms. 

“Seems like I’m not the only one.”

Kim:  You seduced me.  You have a way with women, I didn’t stand a chance.

“So, it is official!  You can’t resist me!  Are you falling in love yet?”

Kim:  Shut up and get dressed before someone sees us!

I know it’s too early for celebrations but the way she blushed and looked away while she tossed my shirt on my chest, made me want to burst in excitement.  It was too hard to suppress my megawatt smile when all I really wanted was to scream and celebrate!