SWEET ESCAPE...

Foolish

I don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that my YES translates to: Yes! Oh God yes! I give you permission to deflower me all night long!

Do I want him to? Hell yes! But what I want and what I need are two very different things.

Gerald: Don’t think too much about it, hun.

“Huh? I’m not thinking about IT if that’s what you think.”

God! He has every intention to make it way difficult to refuse him! With his lips whispering on my ears, warm breath flooding hormones through my senses, what chance did I have?

Gerald: I’m not convinced sugar. After what transpired in the kitchen, how can you think of anything or anyone else?

The guy’s no fool. Dammit! His lips on my neck were enough to declare victory. Damn this traitorous body! Before I know it, I was immersed in another earth-shattering kiss, his lips and body pressed hard against mine, making me want to beg him to take me right at the bonnet of my car.

“Let’s get back inside the bar”, he managed to mumble against my lips.

“I have to get home.”

He let out a grumpy moan before kissing me some more.

Gerald: Give me your keys. I’m driving.

Oh God! I just know that he’s gonna fly my car. And we’re probably going to crash before we get to feel each other up again…but that’s a small risk I’m going to take.

I felt feverish and so out of breath as I sat on the passenger side. Normally I am an advocate for safe driving but damn I don’t mind dying happy with Ge’s hands in between my thighs. I have a feeling that the fact that he has to keep one hand on the steering wheel was killing him. So, I felt it’s only right to just a little bit more. I slid further down my seat to give him better access and moaned like a star, guaranteed to torture the bajeezzus out of him.

Gerald: Damn honey! There is going to be a car crash if we don’t pull over soon!

“Isn’t your house in the next corner?”

Gerald: Hell yeah! I’m taking you home.

He just barely managed to lock the front door when he surged into my lips in such urgency. We stumbled through the darkness to get to his bedroom while eagerly ripping each other’s clothes off on the way.

Gerald: God Kimmy, I want you so bad. I’d die if I don’t get to have you right now!

Who am I to deprive him of precious life? I may be lustful but I ain’t no criminal. It is my rightful duty to the whole mankind or womankind for that matter, to give the man what he wants.

The thought of how good his mouth would feel exploring my body had crossed my fantasies once or twice before since that fateful day with the bikies. Never in my wildest dreams though would I have expected the explosion of pure pleasure that his mouth can provide.

Despite our rush, his glorious damp, hot mouth did not miss a single bit of exposed flesh. My insides shivered with every electrifying sensation of his playful kisses all over my body.

“God Ge, I am so ready to explode right now!”

Gerald: Tell me you want me?

“Oh God yeah, I want you!”

Gerald: I wish this moment could go on forever but I’m also on the edge hun. I don’t want you to think that I’m a one-minute man but I’ll just have to make it up to you later. God! You drive me out of my mind gorgeous!

I was light-headed and sizzling hot at the same time as he pushed into me. I moaned with excitement, lust, joy, as he filled me with such sweet, overly-satisfying pleasure! Our bodies pressed against each other tightly as I was grinding against him.

I’ve never felt so wild, so alive! I clung on to him with so much need as he slammed into me with increasing urgency, groaning and screaming my name along with all the most beautiful, sweet words.

Gerald: Oh God Kim, I love you so much!

“I am loving this too Ge! I’ve never felt this good!”

I felt the grandest surge of explosion as we both reached ic heights. I think I just found a new religion!

Hot, sweaty and breathless, we held each other tight and smiled dreamily at each other, wanting to savour the most spectacular moment.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

Gerald: Wow!

“Right back at you handsome!”

Gerald: That was…

“Good!”

Gerald: Just good?

“Incredible! You’re incredible!”

Gerald: I’ve never felt anything that wonderful in my life!

My whole system was flooded with insurmountable amounts of giddy joy that I was giggling with Ge’s every word.

“I can’t take all the credit. I am officially passing the ‘-God incarnate’ title over to you, hun. You are wicked good.”

Gerald: And you, gorgeous, are my dangerous, goddess!

“Dangerous?”

Gerald: Definitely dangerous! Especially when you parade around in short shorts and mini dresses! Those y, long legs of yours that go on forever, definitely causes abnormal heart palpitations to unsuspecting male victims.

I know he sounds corny as hell but I can’t stop giggling!

Gerald: And this hot, y, body…whew! This sure is a deadly weapon. Men have been known to have injured themselves with this hot sight.

“If I didn’t know any better Ge, you could have had me believe that you’ve been secretly checking me out! Why sugar, have you been having lustful thoughts towards this brat?”

Gerald: Well if this brat didn’t look so damn extremely desirable, I wouldn’t be guilty of such crime! It’s all your fault sweetpea. You’re feisty yet so delicate and sweet…you irritate me yet I can’t help but adore you…I get battered and bruised physically and emotionally whenever you’re around and yet, I never learn! I keep coming back for more.

“Hey, that’s not fair! I’m around now and I haven’t caused any bruises so far!”

Gerald: Actually honey, I have stubbed my toes a million times while we were rushing to this bedroom. And let’s not forget that lampshade that fell on my foot! There’ll be bruises, all right.

“It’s not me, it’s you. You’re just a magnet for pain!”

Gerald: Don’t worry gorgeous, I don’t mind if you want to kill me with . Go ahead you can try as much as you like!

I melted in his arms as he treated me to another big dose of his exquisite, passionate kisses.

I woke up feeling the comfort of a warm body against my skin and the sweet sound of heartbeat against my ear. It took a few glorious minutes before I was able to wipe that dreamy smile off my face when I came to an abrupt realization of where I was and the reason for my ness.

Sweet mother of crap! I just slept with Gerald Anderson! As in, I am now on a first name basis with his ia! (And can I just say, what a beautiful instrument Gerald Jr truly is! I swear, if I ever own a company, I would so hire his beautiful for my ad campaigns!)

Boy, oh boy! Don’t I feel so overwhelmingly ecstatic to the point of madness! I haven’t yet decided whether that a good sign or bad. His goddam y, body lying next to me is definitely clouding my better judgment. I’m sure if I wasn’t incapacitated by Gerald’s presence, the logical side of my brain would tell me to bail and run like hell.

I slowly lifted his arm off my waist to make my escape but I heard him groan as he pulled me back in against him.

Gerald: You’re not trying to run away, are you pretty girl?

“Uhm…what if I am?”

Gerald: Well then, I’d have to triple my efforts to convince you to stay.

Triple the Gerald dosage?!! Oh my holy father and son! I am now reduced to a , quivering, puddle of lust and desire. God! The man can make breathing and logic irrelevant with his mind-boggling kisses! His lips brushing mine and that expert tongue were enough to keep me in his bed, going for another round of a scene so intense and full of passion I forgot all about my plan of making an escape.

Conquered by . I feel so ty but damn I’m one happy ! Let’s be honest here, how often would I get a chance to have a beautiful man in bed with me…desiring me…wanting to pleasure me…making me moan like crazy while he’s satisfying my needs? It’s like all my birthdays came at once! Who am I to decline such blessing?!

Gerald: Once again…WOW! If I knew this is what you can do to a man honey, I would have acted on my desires a long time ago!

“Why, Mr. Anderson! All these years of pestering me, may pagnanasa ka pala, huh?”

Gerald: Me love you long time, y!

“Can I just say, you are seriously spectacular in bed hun! That was just out-of-this-world great!”

Gerald: Breathtaking! That must be what they call making love.

“Why do politically correct people like to refer to as making love when it’s more to do with lust than loving? Wouldn’t the accurate term be making lust?”

Gerald: Honey, we were making love.

“Lust. Two ually starved people collide equals to pure lust.”

Gerald: You’re in denial.

“You can’t call it making love when there’s no love involved!”

Gerald: Oh come on! You can’t possibly say you didn’t feel the love! The whole room is filled with it!

For goodness’ sake dude, it’s been one incredible night, probably the best night of my life by far…let’s not ruin it by arguing and making labels!

“Oh I feel the love alright. It’s huge, it’s plump and it’s magnificently growing in my hand.”

Gerald: Wanna settle our argument? My love instrument is ready to back-up my point.

“You know me, I’d try anything once, or in this case, thrice to prove to you that you’re wrong! And for the record, His Royal Plumpness will be backing me up because I’m his mistress!”