Can't Stop

Phone Calls

2014.

His package arrived on one February morning. She quickly opened the box and found a CD inside, complete with each CN Blue members' signs and messages.

Yonghwa wrote: For the super cool Krystal! Please listen to the CD and I hope you like the songs. Oppa wrote most of them hahaha.

Jungshin wrote: Soojungie~~ this is a gift for you eventhough you gave us that comment for our comeback show. Thank youu, Soojungie~~ I also want an F(x) album.

Jonghyun wrote: Soojung-ah, thank you for supporting us and taking care of our Chanyoungie hahaha~~!! I like Lee Bona and I also like Soojungie. Thank you!!

And finally, 

Somehow Soojung knew he wrote last, after his hyungs and Jungshin, so no one would see.

He wrote:

You don't need to promise me the moon and the stars, 

Just promise me you will stand under them with me forever. 

Thank you for supporting me, and believing in me. Thank you for your friendship, Soojung-ah.

Let's remain that way until forever. 

K

 

"How was it?"

She was still listening to the album when he called. Because it was that good. 

"Hmm.. it's hard to choose my favorite song." she was holding her phone with her right hand, her left hand was flipping the photobook. "Probably... diamond girl?"

"That's nice. I didn't know you'd like it."

"It's nice. And Jonghyun oppa sounded good in Sleepless Night."

"Of course he does." sometimes, Minhyuk wished he's the vocalist so she could hear his voice in their songs. 

"Anyway, like I said. You're going to do great."

He chuckled. "I know, right. That's kinda rhetoric, actually."

"Whoaa... look at you being arrogant, Mr. Kang Minhyuk."

He laughed. "I'm joking."

"Being arrogant is good, you know. You kinda want to beat yourself the next time."

"Did you do it?"

"Beating myself? No, I'm not that arrogant. But I know you boys do!"

"Yonghwa hyung does." Minhyuk said. 

"And you?"

"I'm okay with whatever. I'm just the guy behind the drums anyway."

She sighed. She hated him when he see himself as someone inferior. "But drums made the beat, and without beat there's no song."

Minhyuk smiled, and he wished they were talking in person, not by phone. "Why do you always found the right words to say, Soojung-ah?"

She smiled.

Only for you, she thought.