Red Light

Phone Calls

2014. July

Her package arrived one Thursday afternoon, delivered by her manager, who handed it to CN Blue manager. He handed it to Minhyuk as soon as Yonghwa said, "10 minutes break!" and Minhyuk eagerly opened the brown box. 

He asked Soojung to get him a copy of Red Light CD, along with the members' autographs, and she accepted, because Minhyuk oppa can be annoying if he didn't get what he wants. 

He flipped the photobooks, and soon found each members photos, autographed, and the girls left some messages too. 

Victoria wrote: Minhyukkie~~ I hope you love the album we worked hard on making. Thank you for your love and support, please keep being a loyal fanboy of F(x). I am also a CN Blue fans~~ hehehe. Thank you!!

Amber wrote: Minhyukkie hyung~~!! Please listen to the songs and treasure this CD because it's F(x)'s hehehe. Thank you for your support! CN Blue fighting!!

Luna wrote: Kang Minhyuk oppa, thank you for your love and support for F(x)!! Tell us what you think about this album? It's good, right? Hahaha.

Sulli wrote: Oppaaa~~ first of all I would like to say thank you for asking Soojung to get you our CD, but oppa should've bought it yourself hahaha. And I thank you for taking care of my best friend, oppa you really make Soojung happy hehehe. 

And finally. Her. Minhyuk knew she wrote last, just like he did when he gave her the Can't Stop CD. Because his message was only for her, and her message was only for him. She literally wrote all the words carefully, filling the whole page and even covering her face.

She wrote: 

Do you think there is the possibility of you and I? In this lifetime, is that too much to hope for? There is something so delicate about this time, so fragile. And if nothing ever comes of it, at least I have known this feeling, this wonderful sense of optimism.

It is something I can always keep close to me--to draw from in my darkest hour like a ray of unspent sunshine. No matter what happens next, I will always be glad to know there is someone like you in the world. 

I am forever grateful with your friendship, oppa. You are a dear friend of mine whom I will treasure for the rest of my life. Thank you for your support and patience, for I know I'm such a bad friend sometimes. I would gladly stood beside you under the moon and the stars for the rest of our life. 

Yours, K

 

She wondered if she's being obvious with her words. She was quoting a lovely poetry book, and now she was feeling shy and somehow didn't want to give him the CD. But she promised, and the onnies already wrote their messages, so she has to deliver this to him. 

She closed the photobook, gave the box to her manages with a message for him to deliver the album--and her honest feelings for him-- safely. 

 

Minhyuk had to re-read her message before he completely understood. She was being honest, and being honest was Jung Soojung's most precious trait, something he liked most about that girl. 

He smiled, and refused to call her right away, because he knew she would be embarassed about that message, and so he texted her. 

Soojungie, I got your album. It was great. I love all of it. All of it :)

 

He knew, she thought. He knew.

And she couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

 


Soojung's poem was from Lang Leav's poem called Someone Like You.