28. Tonight

Marrying an Idol

 

As much as I loved you deeply

I have no choice but to continue to love you

After a long dawn, as if I’ve been painting you all night

The shining stars hold out their hands toward you

 

Tonight (SHINee)

 
 

Lillie placed the food containers over Jinki’s kitchen counter. As he suggested she decided to make some side dishes for him. She knew he was spending more time at his studio now but still she texted him warning that she would pass by. He wasn't there though, too busy working as always. Still being in a place he called his, a place filled with his objects made her happier.

Lillie was going to open the fridge when she noticed a yellow post-it sticking to the door. Lillie pulled it and read.

 

Hello beautiful!

Thank you for the food. I am a blessed boyfriend.

Want to go on a date with me? Let's eat robot food, bibimbap! =)

 

Lillie smiled and then frowned rereading his message until she realized what he meant. It was a simple joke, probably one koreans knew well but she was a foreigner. The word bibimbap sounds like the beep beep noises of a robot.

“You are just so silly.” And yet she was laughing.

Lillie searched for a pen and then added underneath it.

 

“Of course! You .”

 

She wrote it in english and then drew a small robot with beep beep sounds coming from it.

“Perfect.” Lillie laughed at her joke and stuck the post it to the fridge again. She took her time putting everything inside the fridge and then grabbed her bag. She was supposed to leave but she remained in the room. It didn't change since she was last there and it wasn't as if she intended to go through his drawers or pry on him, but she felt good in that small apartment. The bathroom smelled like his perfume, some pictures of him and his family and even hers decorated the small shelf beside the couch, his coat was laying over it.

Jinki was there even if he wasn't and she wanted to feel close to him. Lillie knew she had to leave soon but she allowed herself some moments to selfishly feel him.

She hadn't told Jinki about what happened yet, about the egg attack. She had wanted to, that night when he called her, like he always did but she decided not to. He was tired and she didn't want to ruin his night. She knew he would be disappointed with his fans, that he would blame himself and it wasn't that bad after all. She washed the clothes and tried to forget it. And it has been one week and it didn't happen again. Slowly she was losing her fear, she was lowering her defenses, and going to work in the morning no longer left her anxious.

Lillie pushed the door that led to his music room open and stepped into it. She checked the whiteboard where more lyrics and music terms were written. Jinki was working hard on his solo and she proudly ran her fingertips over the keyboard he used. A music sheet was over it, certainly the one he was practicing and she grabbed it. It was a very romantic song, a SHINee one and one she particularly liked and Jinki had scribbled some notes on the pages. One of them caught her attention since Min Hee’s name was on it. Lillie placed the music papers down and stepped back.

She told him she was ok with it and that she trusted him, and she did but still, Lillie couldn't help but feel jealous of how Min Hee could make duets with him, of how her talent allowed her to be a part of Jinki’s life in a way she could never be. Certainly, Jinki had practiced that song to sing with her, and that kind of thing he wasn't able to share with her.

“I get everything else though.” Lillie told herself feeling rather silly.

She was jealous of a coworker, of an ex, someone he could have chosen over her and he didn't.

It was ridiculous and yet she couldn't help it. Love truly made us fools.

 

o7r11u.jpg

 

The phone vibrated over the small desk but Taemin didn't move from over Min in the bed. An sound came from her lips and he moved faster, ing harder, his body convulsing in pleasure. She grasped his shoulder crying louder and he covered with his. They were at her dorm that even though was supposedly empty, they still needed to be careful.

He hummed moving his hips against hers, prolonging the pleasure, and ended, spent between her legs.

His phone vibrated again and he sighed, rubbing his lips down from her neck to her where he her slowly. She trembled sensitive and he kissed the little bud before moving to her lips again. Min opened accepting his tongue and they kissed for a while enjoying each other's warmth.

Once again the phone vibrated and Taemin raised his head to look at her.

“I'm sorry but I need to check it.”

Min nodded, her passionate eyes falling on his lips that she kissed again raising her head “It's fine.”

He rolled from over her and groaned when his feet touched the cold floor “It's not fine.” He stood up and ran a hand through his hair, pulling wet strands away from his forehead. “I can't keep coming here to have with you and leaving after.”

“I don't mind.” She said pulling the covers over her body, and Taemin that was opening the chat he shared with his manager turned to look at her.

“I do, it doesn't feel right and I hope it doesn't give you the wrong idea.”

“Which is?” he sat beside her and caressed her cheek and down to her neck where a small red mark was growing. A hickey, his mark. His expression softened and once again desire erupted inside him. Taemin had come to realize that he was a very person. The longer he spent with Minseo the more he desired . No, the more he desired her and her body.

“It's not only . I like spending time with you.”

“Out of a bed, you mean.”

“Yes.”

She grinned appreciatively and he smiled too.

“I know. You love me!”

He blushed nodding and his eyes drifted to his phone. “And I must go.”

“It's alright, I knew what I was getting into when we became serious. At least you aren't ignoring me on purpose and you certainly aren't using me just for . I trust you.”

He frowned remembering how Minho avoided her, how he used her to forget someone else. He wasn't doing that to Min, no he cared for her.

“Maybe we can meet somewhere else tomorrow? Maybe go for a drive.”

“And have in your car?”

“No.” that would be extremely dangerous, uncomfortable, and unwise.

“You know we will want to have .”

He bit his lower lip studying her expression. Was she thinking that they were being too physical? That he was being too much?

“I said WE, Taemin. I also like doing it with you.”

Her words stunned him. He never once saw a woman admit so openly that she liked . Women in his world were supposed to be innocent or at least hide their desires and ual needs.

“Are you shooked that I like having with you?”

“No, I...I'm a bit surprised.”

“I don't think I can act that well.” she narrowed her eyes “I mean I always come when we have . I'm not faking any of that.”

“Good.” Not that he ever doubted that he was able to pleasure her. “I wasn't expecting you to be so open about it.”

She laughed and kissed his lips “Women aren't that much different from men. We also like having pleasure in bed. It's stupid how we aren't supposed to talk openly about it.”

Taemin nodded agreeing with her. He had heard stories about what his friends did with their girlfriends, how sometimes they were the ones suggesting things to do in bed. Jinki and Lillie, for example, seemed to have a very active life and it was funny to see Jinki’s expression every time that was mentioned during one of their drinking nights together, how he would say how Lillie sometimes blew his mind. Now that he thought of it Min was never shy about what she wanted, she even had a one-night stand with him, and even though he hadn't suggested anything too to do she also never seemed too timid in bed.

The idea that he could share with her his fantasies made his body warm up again.

“What are you thinking Taemin?” She asked giggling, getting closer to him, reading him perfectly like only she seemed to do.

“Things I shouldn't since I need to leave.”

“Hum, things that leave us wet, tired, and make our hearts beat faster?”

“Yes, that kind of thing.” His voice was husky and he leaned closer.

“Dancing then.”

He blinked his eyes and she laughed falling back into the bed. “I’m kidding Tae.”

He sighed and she immediately wrapped an arm around his neck “I'm thinking of things too. We can keep thinking about them until we can see each other again.”

She wiggled her eyebrows cutely and he kissed her, pulling away reluctantly.

“You need to go, I understand.”

He picked up his clothes, his heart swooning for his girlfriend because she was understanding, y, and interesting. Minseo was right for him and he couldn't believe how lucky he was. He was almost finished pulling his sweater over his chest when they heard the door of the dorm open.

“, it's my roommate,” Minseo whispered, pushing Taemin to the window.

“You can't possibly want me to leave through here.” he complained while she opened the window that thankfully was on the first floor.

“Please, if she sees you she might tell everyone. You don't want people to find out you are dating right?”

He knew she was right even though he didn't like the alternative. Taemin kissed her goodbye and then lifted one leg over the window’s sill.

“Be careful.” she asked before he jumped out.

He fell with a small thud but he was unscattered. A small giggle made him look up and Min waved before blowing him a kiss.

He giggled at their Romeo and Juliet moment and with a spring on his step walked away.

 

o7r11u.jpg

 

“So what do you think?” Jinki asked, sitting on the stool beside Jonghyun’s. They spent the last two hours at his studio at his home. Jinki showed Jonghyun some of the songs he wanted to include in his solo album and some he had been working on.

“I think they are good. I'm sure the fans will be pleased.”

Jinki bit his lower lip hoping that his teammate was right. He valued Jongyun’s opinion not only because he was a good friend and was always honest but because he was also a really solid artist and songwriter.

“Honestly I've lost a lot of my confidence lately.”

Jonghyun rotated on his chair to face Jinki. “Lately? Let's face it, you always struggled with it. it's alright, we all have times like that and it's fine to admit to them.”

“I just fear that I won't be able to truly show what I want to, to release a good album.”

“That's why you keep delaying it? Why you spent all these years waiting and preparing?”

“I've been practicing my singing and going over so many songs…”

Jonghyun patted Jinki’s shoulder “You know that perfection is an illusion. There won't ever be a perfect album and even if you work on it for years it won't ever happen. I'm sure you are already giving your best for this one. Just release it Jinki, don't be scared.”

“I wish I had your confidence.”

“Hum, well something that always helped me and was suggested by my therapist is making a list of all my achievements. Once I go over it I realize that I am indeed a pretty accomplished guy. And you are too.”

That was good advice and Jinki decided to try it later. There was no harm even if it didn't work.

“He also advised me to cheer myself up in the mirror. Saying things like I can do this, I'm enough, and praising myself helps to give me a power boost.”

“I see.”

“Seriously Jinki, these songs are good. Work on them and release the album, the fans have been waiting for years.”

Jonghyun was right and Jinki nodded.

“I must wait a bit, wait for the news of me dating to settle down before I do it.” Jonghyun opened a drawer from his desk and then turned and offered Jinki a music sheet.

“This is the song you asked me to work on.”

“You did it?” Jinki giggled accepting the precious music sheet.

“Of course, how could I not write you a song?”

“You are the best!”

“I am.” Jonghyun agreed, “Accepting praises is another way to raise your self-esteem and confidence.”

Jinki chuckled and followed Jonghyun with his eyes while he worked on his computer.

“How are you and Rin by the way?” It's been a while since they spoke about their relationships.

“Doing well, a bit relieved about going public now that she saw how accepting most of our fans were towards Lillie.”

Jinki nodded, also proud of his fans. He feared that some would be aggressive to Lillie but nothing seemed to happen besides a few trying to harass her on sns.

“Aren't you going public?”

“Hum, eventually. Once I decide to marry her probably.”

“Get married?” Jinki widened his eyes.

“Yes, Rin wants to be a mother and I warmed out to the idea. I like kids. However, I want to wait until I come back from the army.”

“Makes sense.” Jinki pictured Jonghyun with a bunch of kids around him, teaching them to sing and play instruments and the fantasy was so warm he couldn't stop smiling “You will be a good father.”

“You think?”

Jinki knew how Jonghyun's relationship with his father wasn't the best and that he didn't have the best example of fatherhood but he also knew how Jonghyun quickly assumed his place as the head of his family, how he cared flawlessly for his mother and sister.

“I'm sure of it.”

“Thanks, it's a bit scary though. It's a small life that depends on you.”

Jinki never thought about having kids like that. The idea of continuing his bloodline attracted him and he liked kids even though he wasn't sure he would be the best father but when he thought of how he once suspected that Lillie was pregnant and how the fear was completely drowned by the image of Lillie carrying a life that belonged to both, a seed of their love for each other he realized that being a father could be indeed a very good thing.

“Yes, that's true but isn't it amazing to think that you are leaving something bigger than you behind. That you can make a special change in the world.”

Jonghun turned his head to look at Jinki, admiration on his expression. “Wow, Jinki I swear that for a guy that stumbles over his words most of the time you know exactly what to say.”

“Lillie says the same thing.”

 

o7r11u.jpg

 

 

Min: Today I scared Taemin by saying I wanted to do things with him.

 

Jules: What did he do?

 

Min: His eyes blinked 1000 times for second and he blushed.

 

 

Lillie giggled reading the chat she shared with her friends. They often talked about their daily lives, mostly work, hobbies, and beauty things but of course, they also shared things about their love life.

 

 

Lillie: Good for you.

 

Min: He seemed happy to know that I'm a human with needs like men.

 

Jess: Men sometimes can be so silly. They know nothing about women.

 

Rin: You make me want to try and say things like that to Jonghyun.

 

Min: I'm sure he won't be shocked. You already did many things.

 

Rin: *blush emoticon*

 

Jules: But no one beats Lillie, the queen of .

 

 

Lillie frowned, embarrassed. She tried to balance the two plastic bags she was holding while she texted, all of this while she tried not to bump into anyone on the street.

 

 

Lillie: What are you talking about?

 

Jules: We all know that you and Jinki do all kinds of things. You even do roleplaying in bed.

 

Lillie: Still I can't say I'm a queen of . >.<

 

Min: Did you try toys? I'm wondering if I should buy a to scare Taemin a little more!

 

 

Lillie gasped and almost let her phone fall. She and Jinki truly did a lot of things in bed, tried new positions, and even roleplayed but she never used toys with him. She didn't even know any shop in Seoul.

 

 

Lillie: No we haven't.

 

Jules: You should, there are many fun toys.

 

Rin: Oh my!

 

Jess: I agree. Have you tried them, Jules?

 

Jules: I did with an ex. Not with Kibum yet. I'm sure he would be up for it if I suggested though.

 

Lillie bit her lower lip and if Jules read her mind she wrote:

 

Jules: And Jinki would too, Lillie.

 

 

Lillie her lips considering the suggestion. She didn't mind trying it and she certainly couldn't wait to use the y lingerie with him and roleplay as a maid as they agreed. Being with Jinki was so much fun, either when they were doing normal things like watching a baseball game or in bed having and playing games.

 

 

Lillie: I might. I don't know any shops though.

 

Jess: I do, I can take you to one if you want.

 

Lillie: Maybe later.

 

 

She didn't want to be caught inside one by a shawol. They now knew her face and for a while at least she needed to be careful. The egg episode was still fresh in her mind. She hasn't told anyone, not even Jules because she knew she would freak out if she did. Only Dojoon knew about it and he already stressed her enough, insisting on meeting her outside the subway entrance, accompanying her to work, and vice versa, acting as her bodyguard.

 

 

Rin: Maybe for a special occasion.

 

 

Lillie replied with a smiley emoji. Rin was the sweetest and she always knew how to accommodate Lillie's struggles. While Jules kept pushing Lillie to go over her fears, which she was thankful for, Rin accepted the fear and waited patiently for Lillie to speak about it. She was lucky to have both of them as her friends.

 

 

Jules: Hey did you bring the bulgogi I asked?

 

Lillie: Yes, I'm almost home.

 

Jules: Soju?

 

Lillie: I forgot.

 

Jules: I'll go to the store quickly then.

 

 

Lillie sighed and put her phone away. She was only a few steps away from the door of her apartment when someone called her name.

 

She turned around not recognizing the voice and two women glared at her. They were both young, seeming to be not older than 20, but Lillie knew that most Koreans usually looked younger than they were. The one that called her name stepped closer and Lillie blinked her eyes wondering who she was.

Nothing on her features was remarkable but she wasn't ugly, a fluffy pink coat made her look bigger than she was and when she raised her hand to call her friend Lillie noticed how thin her wrists were. Was she was certainly young.

“You are Lillie right?” her friend asked. This one was prettier and wearing a black dress with floral patterns, her dark hair was long and straight giving her an innocent appearance. The way she stared at Lillie and the tone of her voice wasn't innocent though.

Lillie swallowed and a bad feeling settled in. She could lie but what was the point when they surely knew who she was already.

“Yes, and who are you?”

The girl of the pink coat snorted and both of them shared a knowing look before approaching Lillie.

She stepped back a little surprised wondering what they wanted to do. They were in the middle of the street. It wasn't the busiest time but there were still people passing by.

“Look, this is a warning. Broke up with him!”

Lillie blinked her eyes and suddenly the fear she felt subdued a little, adrenaline kicked in and she grasped the plastic bags firmly. Of course, those two were crazy Onew fans, probably young women that saw Jinki as their possession, the kind of people Jinki wanted to fight against, the kind she loathed.

“Excuse me? You can't possibly think that…”

But before Lillie finished the one in the floral dress poked her chest and stepped closer, trying to be intimidating. It worked to an extent because Lillie stared at her speechless. She never had been bullied before, not like that, and not by women. But she had faced abuse, she had been hopeless and she knew how much she suffered away from Jinki. Two jealous selfish bullies wouldn’t win over her.

“Are you deaf?” The bully laughed “Oh wait right, you are a ing cockroach. I bet you can't even speak Korean properly and you believe you deserve him.”

“Look at her, she is fat and ugly. She thinks she can be his girlfriend.” the other one spat venomously.

Lillie firmly stared at the one in front of her and chose her words carefully trying to speak calmly even though she wanted to slap her instead and probably cry her eyes out after.

“You should give up. Jinki is not your possession, he deserves to be happy and…”

She didn't finish because her bully raised her hand and punched her, this time catching Lillie by surprise. She stumbled against the wall of the building letting the plastic bags fall. Some food fell from the bag and was now on the floor spoiled.

Lillie touched her lower lip and groaned with the pain. It was humid and seemed to be swelling but besides that, she wasn't hurt anywhere else. The woman in the pink coat seemed as surprised as her.

“Unnie, what did you do? Are you crazy?”

“This , she doesn't understand that Jinki is mine.”

The woman in the pink coat pulled at her unnie's sleeve, her eyes straying to something behind Lillie.

“We must go, someone is coming!”

She didn't move though and instead crouched in front of Lillie “Broke up with him or you will regret it!”

“I won't!” Lillie answered without thinking. There was no time for retaliation because a middle-aged man approached them making the two bullies run away.

“Are you alright?” the man asked crouching beside Lillie. Now that she was safe again her braveness started to wear off. The man seemed worried about her lack of an answer.

“Want me to call someone? The police? Did they rob you?”

“She shook her head and forced a smile “No I'm fine, thank you.”

“Are you sure?” he opened the briefcase he was holding. “I can give you my card if you need a witness, for the police report.”

“Ah...thank you.” She grabbed it even though she had no intention of doing one. The gentleman helped her up and collected the bags from the ground. He was in the middle of giving them to Lillie when Jules showed up holding a bag with the soju she went to buy.

“Oh my god, what happened?" She was staring at Lillie’s lip “Were you robbed?”

The man explained to her what happened and Lillie watched them in silence while they talked. Soon after the man bid goodbye leaving her alone with Jules.

“Fans right?” She frowned and Lillie nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

“And it's not the first time.”

“Oh merde, I knew it.” Jules grabbed Lillie’s arm to pull her inside.

“They ruined our food.” Lilie complained looking helpless at the bulgogi all over the sidewalk.

“Screw that. Look what they did to your lip.”

Once they were inside the elevator Jules pointed out at the mirror and Lillie grimaced. It was going to look awful if she didn't put some ice on it fast.

“Those es. We need to tell Jinki.”

“I will, I'll call him.”

“Right.” Jules grabbed Lillie's phone from her bag and she was typing Jinkis's number when Lillie stopped her.

“Not now, I look awful and I feel awful.” to highlight her words Lillie raised her hand for Jules to see. She was trembling now that the adrenaline wore off, no longer she felt brave and defiant like she did during the attack.

“If I speak to him like this I'll cry and I don't want to. Please...let's wait until I calm down. I can call him later.”

“It doesn't seem wise to let it linger but you are right. We can wait until we take care of that lip and calming you down.”

“Thank you.”

Jules hugged her friend and Lillie sighed allowing her emotions to take control.

“And you will tell me exactly what they have been doing to you.”

Lillie closed her eyes. It was going to be a long night.

 

o7r11u.jpg

 

 

Jules was the one who opened the door and by the way she looked, she seemed to be having a rough night. She had no makeup on and was in her pajamas.

 

“How is she?” Jinki asked, his eyes darting to the living room behind Jules that was unfortunately empty.

“Scared, hurt.”

Jinki received a text from Lillie half an hour ago, without giving him a chance to reply she told him about the egg accident, how she didn't think that it would happen again and therefore didn't tell him about it and then about what just happened. She left details out of it, was avoiding answering his call only answering by texts and he knew he needed to know more. He called Jules then and she told him what she hid, the violence of the encounter, how she was punched and threatened.

It took him only 20 minutes to leave the company and drive to her place.

“Does she know I was coming?”

“I didn't tell her but I'm sure she knows you wouldn't stay away even though she wanted to avoid it.”

Jinki felt guilty, it wasn't hard not to. It wasn't his fault but he was the reason why that happened to her. And he had promised that he would protect her. Instead, he was so worried about his album and career that he forgot to truly check on her and how she was doing. They did text during the day, he always called her at least once every night, and yet he never asked her if she was getting any hate. It was naive of him to believe that Lillie had been accepted by his worst fans, by the stalkers and utterly obsessed ones.

“She is in her bedroom. I gave her some ice for her lip and she is drinking some tea to calm her down. More than anything I think she is worried about the fact that they know where she works and lives. It was probably leaked by the group of shawols she was in. She also received a text probably from the same attackers calling her names.”

He rubbed his temple, tiredness and worry overwhelming him “We can change her number, and about the rest, I'll figure out something. Thank you for everything and for taking care of her.”

“Of course, she is like a sister to me. I must confess that I'm worried too. We can't underestimate people like this, they go the extra mile to go after what they believe in. They can be very dangerous because they are unpredictable.”

“I know.” He did, there were so many scary stories from fellow idols who suffered because of fans like that “I'll discuss this with the company to find a way to protect Lillie.”

Jules nodded and then stepped aside. Jinki did not lose time and knocked on Lillie's door. She didn't answer so he pushed the door open.

She was sitting on her bed and her beautiful big brown eyes fell on him. She wasn't crying but he knew she had been. Lillie pulled the ice bag away from her lip and he grimaced. He couldn't believe they dared to touch her, that he allowed it to happen.

“Hey.” She greeted trying to lighten up the mood.

“Hey.” he sat over the bed, his eyes on her hurt lip and when she tried to cover it with the ice he pulled her hand down.

Carefully he touched her lip “Does it hurt much?”

“A little, it looks worse than it is. Honestly.”

He sighed letting his hand fall on the bed and she covered the lip with the ice again.

“I know I should have told you.” She explained, “But I truly thought they would stop.”

“It almost looks like…” he swallowed. When Alex hurt her, her lip was also like that. She was worse then but his heart felt as heavy as it did back then.

“I’m going to talk with the company and I'm sure we can report this.”

“Is that wise?”

“Yes.” he answered, his words more aggressive than it should “They attacked you, twice.”

“They will hate me more.”

“They already do, simply because I love you and not them.”

She nodded knowing he was right and he caressed her cheek. “Look, we will find a way to solve this mess. I'll do anything...I…”

“I might have an ideia.” Jules interrupted. She was by the door of the bedroom holding her phone. “I'm sorry to interrupt you but I was talking to my boyfriend, which is a genius by the way." They could hear Kibum’s chuckle from the phone “And we believe we found a way to turn things favorably to Lillie.”

“What do you mean?” She asked, grimacing when the ice touched her lip. Jinki caressed her hand over the bed tenderly.

“What can fight haters?”

Jinki frowned “I don't know…”

“When someone talks badly of you online what happens?” Jules asked as if they were in a quiz show.

Jinki was too tired to think but Lillie did for him. “Well, the fans will come and either deny the accusations or post good things about the idol.”

“Exactly so the best way to fight haters is with fans.”

“Your point?” Jinki had an idea where that was going.

“So we make your fans love Lillie, we make them defend her as they defend you.”

Lillie scoffed “You want to turn me into a kpop idol?”

“No, I want to accelerate SM’s plan to make you two the lovebirds of South Korea, we will make your fans love Lillie and ship you two!”

Jinki nodded, pondering Jules' idea. She had a point there, it wouldn’t solve everything and certainly, they still needed to report what happened and he still needed to figure out a way to protect Lillie but at least online and in other ways that would help fight the hate she would get. If people started to love them together if they believed that they were endgame and supported them like they supported other famous couples or even fictional ones then Lillie would gain a protection that might help them in the future.

“And how do we do that?”

Lillie gasped beside him “You can't possibly believe that your fans will like me, that they will ship us!”

He frowned staring at her “Of course they will, as soon as they realize how great we are together!”

“Exactly!” Jules said certain “And I know exactly how we make it happen, thanks to my genius boyfriend that is!”

Lillie chuckled finding the idea silly but Jinki didn't think it was at all. SM saw something on them if they were willing to use their relationship to promote the company. If they played nicely, if they let everyone truly know Lillie and their relationship maybe they would have fans of their own.

“Lillie and Jinki, the sweetest couple of Seoul!” Jules said theatrically, making Lillie laugh until she cried because she hurt her lip. Jinki didn't laugh but the heavyweight on his chest was lifted. A plan was starting to form on his head. He knew what to do to protect his girlfriend.

 
25i91tx.jpg
 
 

Hey hey! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry for the late updates lately, I'm trying to catch up on all stories so I can once again post one chapter weekly.

 
Also, I realized that what I planned for this fic is so much and I'm already on chapter 28. Yikes...So I'm planning to write until the wedding and then time jump so we can see about their marriage life a little...or I can also make another sequel but I don't know...If I do that, it will be a small one filled with fluff mostly.
Thanks for reading and the nice comments. 
 

Chat with me on twitter.