University Swim Club

TWICE Shorts - Mina x Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[University Swim Club]

 

The swim team had just ended their training session and most of the members had left for the changing rooms. Some of them decided they would practice more and others decided to hang around in the pool for a little longer.

 

At the same time, admirers of the Swimming team were heading to the gate to wait for their "unnies and oppas" however, one was still sitting on the bleachers. 

 

Mina held her nose when the particular swimmer burst out of the water. She took off her Swimming cap to reveal beautiful blond hair and combed it back. Mina had to pinch her nose because if she were to lose anymore blood, she'd be dizzy from her anaemia. 

 

Hirai Momo was one of the best swimmers in her team and many including Mina admire her. Mina's eyes followed the latter as she disappeared into the locker room. The library club member would love to wait for her but didn't at the thought of needing to squeeze together with her fans.

 

With a sigh, Mina dragged her feet and left through a less crowded route.

 

.

 

"Come on Momo, this way." Sana said as she hopped out through the window at the back of the building. 

 

"Sana, this looks dangerous." Momo frowned while looking at rocky terrain in front of her. 

 

"It's fine, I do this more times than you think. I'm a nice girl but today is just not the day I want to smile and talk to fans..." Sana explained while helping Momo over.

 

Both girls were talking the route behind the building towards the gate because no one ever comes to the ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter