The Dance Teacher & The Dance Student

TWICE Shorts - Mina x Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SYN: Hirai Momo, a dance teacher, has a crush on her student, Myoui Mina

 

 

 

"Ah Myoui, practicing alone again?" Momo said while placing her bag down on the chair.

 

Mina simply bowed and greeted her dance teacher.

 

Momo realised that the student has been coming to the dance studio a few minutes before class to practice her dancing. Once a ballerina, she noticed that Mina was a little stiff from the waist down. She made a few comments about it but Mina took them seriously and this was why she has been practicing.

 

"Not bad. You improved your waist mobility a lot." Momo smiled.

 

"T-thanks..." Mina uttered and went to get a sip from her bottle.

 

Momo was sent into a daze as she watched Mina gulp her water down. Her eyes traced Mina's side view from her bodyline to her abnormally y sweaty neck and chiseled jawline. At that moment, she wanted to pull Mina into her gravity and taste every inch of her.

 

Just then, the bell rang. Momo was pulled back into reality while the other students came into the studio for their last period.

 

‘Ahhh… way to spoil the mood…’ Momo thought to herself.

 

‘No! Hirai Momo! Are you lusting over a student?!’ Her conscience nagged.

 

‘It’s not like I am violating her right?’

 

‘Still, it’s WRONG.’

 

“Hirai sensei!” A student called out, causing Momo to snap back again.

 

Momo apologized and took a deep breath to regain her composure before continuing to teach the class the rest of the dance.

 

"Alright, let's go. Last, 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. And it's a wrap!" Momo clapped her hands as a form of appraisal for the student's hard work for today's session.

 

“Hirai sensei, you are rather lost today.” One student teased.

 

“Oo~ thinking about a boyfriend?” Another teased.

 

Momo narrowed her eyes and scared them away with threats of additional training, which worked magnificently. Everyone left except for Mina, who wanted to stay back a little while more to get the moves that they had just learnt today.

 

Momo could have let her lock up the room herself but something made her stay. The way Mina danced was captivating. Her sweat sparkled under the lights like diamonds, making her seem so godly and radiant. The last time Momo saw such a beautiful dancer was her sister performing on stage.

 

Mina was so engrossed in her dancing that when she stopped, she saw that 2 hours had passed. She walked over to go get a drink when she spotted her teacher in the reflection of the mirror.

 

"Sensei? You're still here?" She asked.

 

"You're hard working." Momo complimented, causing Mina’s heart rate to increase.

 

"Thank you..." She uttered.

 

"Mina, since you are still here, can you do me a favour?" Momo asked as she walked towards Mina.

 

"The class tomorrow is going to be about a duet but Minatozaki sensei is sick. I was wondering if you could do the demonstration with me." Momo said.

 

Mina's body became a little stiff as a Momo closed the distance between them.

 

“M-me? Won’t I be a burden? Minatozaki sensei is skilled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter