Tom and Jerry Kind of Relationship

TWICE Shorts - Mina x Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





"HIRAI MOMO!!!!!"

 

The scream shook the whole school but the students already knew what it meant. They all naturally walked closer towards the wall and made space along the corridor. Seconds later, a blonde was seen running up the stairs and along the corridors of the third floor and being chased by the Council president whose blazer was stained white with flour. Everyone knew that they were probably fighting because Momo had pranked Mina again. The cat and mouse fight lasted for a few minutes before another scream can be heard again.

 

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU !!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Momo stood side by side with their hands behind their back and not daring to face the discipline master. It wasn’t the first time that they were there together so they could tell that the discipline master was kind of annoyed at them.

 

Ms. Ahn: Tell me what happened?

 

MI: She dumped flour on me!

 

"You deserved it-" Just as Momo spat that out, Mina dug her heels into the latter's foot causing her to yelp in agony. Momo snapped her head towards the Council president and snarled while the other clenched her jaw.

 

Ms. Ahn: Enough!

 

Mina and Momo jumped as their discipline master raised her voice and slammed the table before regaining her composure.

 

Ms. Ahn: Momo... After so many punishments, you still never learn. If you get into trouble again, you will get it for me. Also, why are you wearing jeans to school?! Change them! ... And Mina, you are a council President so I hope you act more like one... You both got me?

 

Both nodded their heads before scrambling out of the office. They glared at each other before going their separate ways, with Momo nudging past Mina as she walked past her towards the fitness corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aigooo ya! Our Momo got in trouble again?" Jeongyeon threw her cigarette down and ran to her friend, putting her hand around her. Momo rolled her eyes and started to rant about how Mina was being an annoying . Jeongyeon then fake laughed and tried to calm her down by lighting her a stick when the latter started to threaten to harm the council president. Just as Momo was about to take a puff, it was snatched away by someone. Jeongyeon and Momo snapped their heads up to see Mina and 2 other councilors behind her, looking down on them.

 

JY: Ya, What do you want?!

 

MI: Smoking on campus. Well that's a pink slip for you~

 

JY: What?! We don't even deserve that for smoking on campus! Get your right Myoui!

 

MI: Will the Teachers trust you, a delinquent or me, the president of the student council?

 

"Why you sly little !" Momo clenched her fist and got up to sock Mina but was held back by Jeongyeon, who fought hard to keep the girl away from trouble. Meanwhile, the latter smirked.

 

MI: Oops~ attempt of assault, you deserved that pink slip anyway~

 

Jeongyeon almost lost her grip when Momo launched herself forward again. Momo screamed vulgarities and cursed the Council president as she walked away with her two other dogs before sending a punch towards the metal pipe of the monkey bars and even denting it in the process.

 

JY: Ya, we have to get back at them.

 

Momo nodded.

 

JY: I know just the person to help us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though Jeongyeon and Momo were delinquents of the school, they were also known as the campus girl crushes because of the badgirl vibe they gave off. As they walked towards another enemy's territory, they never fail to make some girls faint or bleed from the nose.

 

DH: Obviously knocking is not in your dictionary...

 

JY: Shut up nerd. Where's Chaeyoung?

 

DH: She doesn't want to see anyone. She's currently in the 3rd chapter of her Harry Potter book and do not wished to be disturbed.

 

MM: Ohhh... I'm sorry to have intruded... But, if her nerdy does not come out to see me, I will name sure she is in the 3rd story of-

 

CY: 3rd story of what? Hell? What do you want delinquents?

 

JY: We need your help... To get back at someone.

 

CY: And what's in it for us?

 

MM: We won't bully any of you for a week.

 

CY: Deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung indeed kept her promise and thought of a master plan. Since Momo and Jeongyeon got the pink slip, they had to go through detention for a week. Just nice, Mina was in charge of the one on Thursday and that was the day they were going to prank her.

 

Mina was walking towards the detention room. Meanwhile, Momo stood behind the wall and when Mina wasn't noticing, she stuck her foot out, causing Mina to trip. That day, Momo and Jeongyeon weren't the only ones present for detention so the whole class ended up laughing at her great fall. The other councilor on duty helped Mina up. She thought it was over but it was just getting started. The second wave was when the chair Mina sat on broke. The third came in the form of spitballs towards her and the last was flour being dumped on Mina with the help of Momo’s delinquent friends.

 

Mina stood frozen on the spot and dusted off the white powder in disbelief. The atmosphere in the class suddenly died down as Mina made her way towards the two friends who were laughing. Slamming her hand on the table, she told the others to get out while the other other two stayed. The others wasted no time in fleeing the area, in fears of experiencing the latter's wrath. The council president then grabbed Momo by the Collar.

 

MM: You think I am scared of you?

 

MI: You better be.

 

MM: Try me.

 

"I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your academic years" Mina spat before she threw Momo back down on her seat. And Mina did. For the rest of their sophomore year, Mina made it a living hell for Momo with her councilors always observing her and calling her out on all they little mistakes she made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JY: Yo! Not going to hang w us?

 

MM: Nah, I have some things to do. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

 

"Alright." Jeongyeon stuck her hand up and waved goodbye before going off with her Girlfriend. Momo watched as the two left before hailing for a cab to the hospital. Momo pushed the door open quietly, in hopes of not waking her Sister up but the other was already up.

 

Hana (HN): You're late again!

 

MM: Ya, unnie I had school... Anyway, how are you?

 

HN: I'm okay... Feeling horrible like always...

 

MM: Have you gone for treatment? You should you know?

 

HN: Go home Momo... You just nag at me when you come...

 

MM: Mum and dad told me to accompany you for now, since they are coming back from their working trip tomorrow.

 

HN: Spare me... First the cancer and now you?

 

MM: Ya! Don't say that! I'm not that annoying... Am I?

 

HN: Come on... Don't look so serious... I was joking~ Was there anything wrong that happened in school?

 

Momo heaved a sigh and nodded her head. Although Momo didn't want to say it, she couldn't keep anything from her Sister so she ended up telling her about her recent school troubles. After a little bit of comforting, Momo stayed by her sister's side for the whole day. She managed to complete her homework for the first time in forever because of Hana's persistent nagging. However, on the next morning, Momo was abruptly awoken from her slumber by Hana pouring water on the girl's face. She cursed and demanded for a reason but then flew out of the ward towards school, which she was going to be late for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JH: Close the gates!!!

 

The councilors did as what the Vice President instructed and pulled the gates together.

 

"WAIT!! Wait!!!" Momo screamed in between her breaths, in hopes of being able to enter but when her eyes met with that of a particular person, she realised that there would be no hope. Mina crossed her arms and walked towards the blonde with a grin on her face while Jihyo followed closely.

 

MI: Welcome to the detention club~

 

MM: If it weren't for the gate between us, you would have already ended up at the nurse's office.

 

Mina chuckled at the meaningless threat and walked away.

 

MI: Open the gates and tell the blonde to go to the teacher's office.

 

MM: What? No face to talk to me?

 

MI: No, it's just not worth it.

 

Momo want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter