JGHS - Features

TWICE Shorts - Mina x Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Mimo]   Since they needed to consolidate the data into slides, Mina decided to invite Momo to her place to stay over so they can complete the work in time.   MM: Ani… Tomorrow is a Saturday but we have to wake up early…   MI: Moguri~ it’s for an important case, it’s okay!   Both of them sat in the empty house and started working. Momo was whining a lot so Mina cooked her some cup noodles and a warm glass of water to calm her nerves.   2 hours into working, Momo fell asleep while taking a break on Mina’s lap. Mina looked at Momo and shook her head in disapproval but she still can’t help it but to smile at how similar Momo is to a pig.   Mina decided to help Momo do her share of the work after finishing her own. An hour passed and Momo jolted up, catching Mina, who was resting her head in the headrest of the couch, by surprise.   MM: ANI! How long have I slept?! Oh no! I haven’t finished…   MI: Hahahahaha! Calm down Moguri, I finished it for you~   MM: Mwo? Minaaaa~~~ You are the best!   Momo’s smile widen and she kissed Mina on the cheek.   MI: You owe me…   “Yes of course! My lady, Moguri at your service.” Said Momo as she jumped up and bowed down to Mina. Mina smirked.     MI: “Okay~ … Lie down”   Their skins touched…   Their breaths became heavy…   Hands slipped underneath clothing…   Both breathed the words: “I love you”   And their lips touched…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter